Only-trumpers could hand elections to Dems for years.

trump....or else....Person worship is not a successful agenda for a political party.

But I think the GOP war will come to a head before 2024. If trump wins the nomination, expect a third party repub. If he loses, he will burn down the entire party.
I don't think any other Republican would run as a third party candidate if Trump wins the nomination.

But there is a very high chance Trump will if he doesn't get the nomination. He's just that kind of sore loser. His MAGAlomania will bring the whole party down with him.

Today, though, RINO is an even odder word. It increasingly means “doesn’t support Donald Trump.” This was definitely true during Trump’s campaigns and his presidency. For some commentators, it still means that.

Put another way: Among a large minority of Republican voters, the only litmus test of loyalty, and the very definition of both party and ideology, is fealty to former President Donald Trump.

I could go on about how ill-fitting this is: Trump wasn’t a Republican most of his life. He was the least ideologically conservative GOP nominee since Nixon. He has harmed his party — and so on. But for a large slice of the electorate — I don’t know exactly how big, but I put it between 10% and 15% — their primary political allegiance to one particular man.

What makes things extra complicated is that this one particular man is a widely hated narcissist.
It will be interesting to see if that 10% or 15% of Trump loyalists in the GOP are willing to destroy the party.

trump....or else....Person worship is not a successful agenda for a political party.

But I think the GOP war will come to a head before 2024. If trump wins the nomination, expect a third party repub. If he loses, he will burn down the entire party.
Whatever this guy says, BELIEVE THE OPPISITE!!!

I don't think any other Republican would run as a third party candidate if Trump wins the nomination.

But there is a very high chance Trump will if he doesn't get the nomination. He's just that kind of sore loser. His MAGAlomania will bring the whole party down with him.
Could it also not bring the party up with him?

Fuck your uniparty

sjsjjdjdjdjjdjd.png

vghhbnnjhbhjhnnnj.png

One can only hope so.

Ronald Reagan would never be a member of the new Nazi Party aka the Republican Party. He would kick every Nazi Republican in their rear end.
Reagan would find it fascinating that increasing numbers of Blacks, Latinos, and Asians vote for a party you people increasingly refer to as “nazi”.

You know, I think that if Reagan were still around today (the president who used to be deified by Republicans), he'd probably slap Trump for the things he's done to the GOP.

Hell, in the current climate of today's Republicans, I'm pretty sure they would try to call Reagan a RINO.
And by your pronouncements, what does that make Democrats from that time look like now?

The more I think about it, the more I think DeSantis will sit out 2024.
  • He has a job until 2028.
  • If Trump runs in 2024 and wins, he can't run again in 2028. So he needn't worry about pissing off the low info voters who vote for the blob by running against the blob.
  • If Trump loses in 2024 and the democrats win, whomever is going to be the nominee in 2028 will not be the incumbent (more than likely) and almost certainly will not be the elected incumbent (if Harris were to take over for Biden mid-term during Biden II.
Its a real scenario that a Republican other than the blob may run and win in 2024. So that would hurt the plans listed above but as of this writing, the thought of someone other than the blob or InSantis being the nominee is a long shot.

Cheney will run.

Nice try, shitbag. I suppose this was in your morning e-mail blast shill e-mail talking points for the day.

Fuck off!

What do you call the worship of an 80 year old man who has had two brain embolisms and can't remember what country he is in? Maybe "Brandonista"? How can democrats expect to win in 2024 with a guy who can't remember what day it is?
If you are referring to the current President of the United States.....the one who kicked the fat Florida man's butt in 2020?

Forum List

Back