Ontario Hospital Rolls Out 4th "Booster" of Trudeau Mandate, 3 Young Doctors Promptly Die

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
It was long covid! ...climate change!...Sudden Adult Death Syndrome! ...No proof!

1658615541002.png

1658615572303.png

1658615600792.png

Last edited:
The Twitter link is working fine for me.
Tried it again, when you posted, but still same question. Did the hospital say all 3 doctors and now this 4th one somewhere else had received the new booster or not? If they had been boosted, and all died within days, how could that hospital group not mention? How did it not make the papers, local news, or national news. In this country FOX and possibly all other major news outlets would have been all over it.
I am not from up there, never heard of that hospital or any of those doctors. I just want to make sure this isn't bullshit before investing much consideration in it.
What are we saying, 4th shot is charms, and then you are toast, but not one news service picked up on it, period? Just twitter from a poster we never heard of?

He doosh, if you were out in the woods all alone, no one around for miles, and a tree fell, would you still wear a mask?

Never wore a mask, and never had a vaccine during all of this. All I see are a bunch of sheep on YOUR side and on the LIBERAL side, blindly believing whatever your peers tell you. I'm a realist. I look around, and see no difference in my life, nor in others when it comes to covid. I know of one guy who died from it in my town, everyone had it and got over it, and everyone had the vaccines. No one had any side effects, and neither did my friends who live all across the nation. Quit being a fucking idiot reading tabloid level shit off the internet, and look around you. ALL OF YOU! Dems and Repubs are the stupidest lot I've ever seen.

Never wore a mask, and never had a vaccine during all of this. All I see are a bunch of sheep on YOUR side and on the LIBERAL side, blindly believing whatever your peers tell you. I'm a realist. I look around, and see no difference in my life, nor in others when it comes to covid. I know of one guy who died from it in my town, everyone had it and got over it, and everyone had the vaccines. No one had any side effects, and neither did my friends who live all across the nation. Quit being a fucking idiot reading tabloid level shit off the internet, and look around you. ALL OF YOU! Dems and Repubs are the stupidest lot I've ever seen.
Blub blub blub blab.

love that yt commercial of the brought to you by pfizer propaganda. literally hours worth.

Forum List

Back