oooh, did Gini leak Supreme Court info to Trump's whackadoodle Big Lie Lawyer?

If I inspire a bunch of midgets to overthrow the NBA They Cant Do It. Same thing here. Oh they might kick some shins, break some glass, get murdered but they don’t have Any ability to follow through
Same thing here. This rag tag bunch armed with Buffalo heads had Zero ability to seize control of anything and even less ability to be able to run government as they see fit. This is another liberal non thinking hoax derived from TDS.

If I inspire a bunch of midgets to overthrow the NBA They Cant Do It. Same thing here. Oh they might kick some shins, break some glass, get murdered but they don’t have Any ability to follow through
Same thing here. This rag tag bunch armed with Buffalo heads had Zero ability to seize control of anything and even less ability to be able to run government as they see fit. This is another liberal non thinking hoax derived from TDS.
But then their goal WASN'T to seize control and you know it.

The goal was to suspend the electoral count and let the other parts of the coup play out.

And they succeeded...but only temporarily

Did Gini send classified government documents over a private server?
No but I heard she might have helped old Trumpybear to box up a few for his trip to Fla. Lots of people were talking about it too, everywhere, all over the place, of course.

Trumpyberra knew his tweet about Pence's refusing to do the Kings bidding would enrage the crowd too. Obviously the Great Traitorous One wanted mayhem and chaos so he could declare martial law and end the Congressional session that was validating his loss. Granted the very last ditch "Hail Mary".

No but I heard she might have helped old Trumpybear to box up a few for his trip to Fla. Lots of people were talking about it too, everywhere, all over the place, of course.

Trumpyberra knew his tweet about Pence's refusing to do the Kings bidding would enrage the crowd too. Obviously the Great Traitorous One wanted mayhem and chaos so he could declare martial law and end the Congressional session that was validating his loss. Granted the very last ditch "Hail Mary".
Well that could explain Gini being in conversations about violence on Jan 6 that occurred before Jan. 6.

Honestly, I'll be a little surprised if Eastman was in on that. I haven't followed this all that closely, but I was "sorta" ok with him advising Trump of legally hopeless/bullshit arguments about voter fraud. But if anyone conspired with another to preplan the Jan 6 violence IN the capitol, heads should roll - or at least people should be in jail.

Forum List

Back