Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Half of the posters I have on ignore are now banned. The other half I don't miss in the least. Since I don't value their opinion or discussion, whether they consider it a victory is of no consequence to me.

This is an entertainment site, if you are not entertained, then you are doing it wrong.

Other: Performed Clickage on a thread only to realize that it was beyond stupid.

but that is what makes it so fun! I really meant for it to be a discussion of embarrassing moments.. not a display of one! LOL! :)

I think I might have to put him on ignore for a while. :( I don't like doing that but sometimes people leave me with no other option.

Never! Never admit defeat!

Why is it defeat? It works unless a person is truly insane. It's like the person doesn't even exist. :D

It's a "show" that they "got to you" - like I've told you before, if you really don't want someone's attention, not responding to them is always best .... but if you can't do that, I guess ignore is the next best option... but some people take the "ignore" as a "victory" - I think you have him upset... my suggestion is to not let up :)

Well, to me, that is kind of immature, and I don't really care anyway. I just don't want to be bothered, you know? :)
:poke:

Yeah, I outgrew that kind of thing a long time ago. Lol. :D I mean, if someone is so pathetic that they feel they have won something because someone else has put them on ignore on an internet forum, that is pretty sad is all I can say. Get a life, you know? :lol:

Now all we need is Sandy and we got ourselves a... um... quartet singing group. :eusa_angel:

And we can split the 30k they will pay us for delivering the other two to the human organ chop shop in Juarez ... :rolleyes:

Never! Never admit defeat!

Why is it defeat? It works unless a person is truly insane. It's like the person doesn't even exist. :D

It's a "show" that they "got to you" - like I've told you before, if you really don't want someone's attention, not responding to them is always best .... but if you can't do that, I guess ignore is the next best option... but some people take the "ignore" as a "victory" - I think you have him upset... my suggestion is to not let up :)

Well, to me, that is kind of immature, and I don't really care anyway. I just don't want to be bothered, you know? :)

Yeah, I outgrew that kind of thing a long time ago. Lol. :D I mean, if someone is so pathetic that they feel they have won something because someone else has put them on ignore on an internet forum, that is pretty sad is all I can say. Get a life, you know? :lol:

okay here is the deal.. he just wants to flirt with you, but since you call him a "creeper" he'll take what he can get... so whatever you want to do with that!

.​

Perhaps a Visual Aid Will Assist You

.​

The bother is just not worth it to me. What can I say? :dunno:

See below -- I have back up on my theory ;)

See my post #145. :D That's how I feel about the whole thing. I accept the fact that there are a bunch of weirdos on an internet site and sometimes you need to put them on ignore. Just like in real life, how I wouldn't associate with such people. Same thing to me. ;)

okay here is the deal.. he just wants to flirt with you, but since you call him a "creeper" he'll take what he can get... so whatever you want to do with that!

I don't know what kind of experiences you have with men, but for me that is not "flirting." I don't know why some people think that being rude is "flirting." There are better and more healthy and stimulating ways of flirting, IMO. :) Flirting should be a turn on, not a turn off, amirite? :D

I don't know what kind of experiences you have with men, but for me that is not "flirting." I don't know why some people think that being rude is "flirting." There are better and more healthy and stimulating ways of flirting, IMO. :) Flirting should be a turn on, not a turn off, amirite? :D

Maybe he's 12? either that or he's 75? !

Forum List

Back