Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I'll take Will and Pogo - figure I'm the winner in that deal :)

I'm in!
Smarmy1.gif
Now all I gotta do is get rid of Dubya. Shouldn't take much.

only proves my point all the more.. enjoy defcon4 and good luck to you!
You got it backwards... she is doing between you and me..

Oh drama... no time for that.. fiddle dee dee!

I think I might have to put him on ignore for a while. :( I don't like doing that but sometimes people leave me with no other option.

Good nooz Chris.
I just traded Wil for you and a player to be named later. :deal:

I think I might have to put him on ignore for a while. :( I don't like doing that but sometimes people leave me with no other option.

Good nooz Chris.

Good times! :D

Good nooz Chris.
:laugh2:

... so, if you are just tuning in, please tell us how you have embarrassed yourself (other than in the way that has been display in the last 30 posts or so....)

:)

Never! Never admit defeat!

Why is it defeat? It works unless a person is truly insane. It's like the person doesn't even exist. :D

Why is it defeat? It works unless a person is truly insane. It's like the person doesn't even exist. :D

It's a "show" that they "got to you" - like I've told you before, if you really don't want someone's attention, not responding to them is always best .... but if you can't do that, I guess ignore is the next best option... but some people take the "ignore" as a "victory" - I think you have him upset... my suggestion is to not let up :)

It's a "show" that they "got to you" - like I've told you before, if you really don't want someone's attention, not responding to them is always best .... but if you can't do that, I guess ignore is the next best option... but some people take the "ignore" as a "victory" - I think you have him upset... my suggestion is to not let up :)

Well, to me, that is kind of immature, and I don't really care anyway. I just don't want to be bothered, you know? :)

It's not "defeat" --- she got me. :D

Now all we need is Sandy and we got ourselves a... um... quartet singing group. :eusa_angel:

Other: Performed Clickage on a thread only to realize that it was beyond stupid.

Well, to me, that is kind of immature, and I don't really care anyway. I just don't want to be bothered, you know? :)
:poke:

Forum List

Back