Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I didn't really call a lover by another lover's name but I did call her dog by the other one's dog's name.
Does that count?

oh you are a charmer.. you are... how can I resist?

If you think that thing is charming, you need to get out more, I think. ;)

He's nice to me... doesn't take much LOL! :)

Some are more easily impressed than others, I suppose. :D

He actually seems more interested in YOU - so he loses points for that however ;)

I'm going to try to be the adult here and say "no comment." :p

I didn't really call a lover by another lover's name but I did call her dog by the other one's dog's name.
Does that count?

that's close.. LOL
My dad called his new way by my Mom's name... needless to say, not popular!
But she did stay with him and they were very happily married :)

oh you are a charmer.. you are... how can I resist?

He actually seems more interested in YOU - so he loses points for that however ;)

I'm going to try to be the adult here and say "no comment." :p

I've been "used" for better causes (and I won't be adult about it!) :laugh:

I didn't say I was impressed... but, if he's willing to appease me, who am I to object :)

All I know, is that he has made some accusations against me in the past that I don't appreciate, calling me a liar and now other nasty remarks, as well as now insinuating that I am a thief. Whenever I try to converse with someone else, it seems this strange creature has to jump in and interrupt to make some kind of rude remark about me. As far as I'm concerned, I don't know this person, and he is a stranger to me, so I hope you can see how I find this kind of behavior odd to say the least. Then he will wonder why I'm "rude" towards him?? Fucking weirdos galore is all I can surmise. ;)

It's okay he likes you - since he couldn't get your attention in a "good" way he's going the other direction....
Trust me on this. I'm older than you :)

WTF? Is this grade school? :lol: Anyway, the thread is NOT about me. Sorry. Carry on. Sometimes the mosquitoes are annoying around here is all. :D

Why would someone not believe me and what would they not believe me about? About my embarrassing car experience? What is your major malfunction, creep?
You are not going to lure me into an escalated conversation about people's age and stuff....I will resist your attempts on any price...

Rule of thumb on womens ages.

They are 21 til they turn 30,

they are 29 til they turn 40,

they are 39 til they turn 65.

I didn't say I was impressed... but, if he's willing to appease me, who am I to object :)
...shoot...I need to step it up...honey, remember on the other thread yesterday we were talking about...c***blocking? It is the prime example what Chris does right now.

All I know, is that he has made some accusations against me in the past that I don't appreciate, calling me a liar and now other nasty remarks, as well as now insinuating that I am a thief. Whenever I try to converse with someone else, it seems this strange creature has to jump in and interrupt to make some kind of rude remark about me. As far as I'm concerned, I don't know this person, and he is a stranger to me, so I hope you can see how I find this kind of behavior odd to say the least. Then he will wonder why I'm "rude" towards him?? Fucking weirdos galore is all I can surmise. ;)

It's okay he likes you - since he couldn't get your attention in a "good" way he's going the other direction....
Trust me on this. I'm older than you :)

WTF? Is this grade school? :lol: Anyway, the thread is NOT about me. Sorry. Carry on. Sometimes the mosquitoes are annoying around here is all. :D

It's about whatever it will be about .. not serious.. stick around you never know!!

...shoot...I need to step it up...honey, remember on the other thread yesterday we were talking about...c***blocking? It is the prime example what Chris does right now.

only proves my point all the more.. enjoy defcon4 and good luck to you!

Why would someone not believe me and what would they not believe me about? About my embarrassing car experience? What is your major malfunction, creep?
You are not going to lure me into an escalated conversation about people's age and stuff....I will resist your attempts on any price...

How'd that old saying go....

"If a woman looks 20, she's 30.
If she looks 30, she's 40.
If she looks back.... follow."

Here's mine..

women's ages... they are 21 until they die...

Forum List

Back