Ooops! Have you ever.... ?

Ooops.... Have you ever.....

• Called your spouse/date by your Ex's name?

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Walked into the wrong restroom?

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Asked when someone was expecting, who wasn't?

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Forgot who you were talking to and said something inappropriate?

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Talked to a stranger because you thought it was someone you were with?

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Tried to get into the wrong car?

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Drank someone elses drink at a bar?

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Everyone is weird to someone else. Continue the search for like-minded weirdness.

Some of the behavior here is the equivalent to a bunch of rowdy children at recess, IMO. I think that should be much more "embarrassing" than putting one of those children on your ignore list. ;) JMHO. So that's how I handle it from now on. Why be bothered for something so worthless?

Never! Never admit defeat!

Why is it defeat? It works unless a person is truly insane. It's like the person doesn't even exist. :D

It's a "show" that they "got to you" - like I've told you before, if you really don't want someone's attention, not responding to them is always best .... but if you can't do that, I guess ignore is the next best option... but some people take the "ignore" as a "victory" - I think you have him upset... my suggestion is to not let up :)

Well, to me, that is kind of immature, and I don't really care anyway. I just don't want to be bothered, you know? :)
:poke:

Yeah, I outgrew that kind of thing a long time ago. Lol. :D I mean, if someone is so pathetic that they feel they have won something because someone else has put them on ignore on an internet forum, that is pretty sad is all I can say. Get a life, you know? :lol:

I've put a half dozen on ignore because they just wouldn't stop.

3 have been banned, the other 3 were given a second chance.

They failed

Everyone is weird to someone else. Continue the search for like-minded weirdness.

Some of the behavior here is the equivalent to a bunch of rowdy children at recess, IMO. I think that should be much more "embarrassing" than putting one of those children on your ignore list. ;) JMHO. So that's how I handle it from now on. Why be bothered for something so worthless?

um... cause it's a fun diversion? :)

Why is it defeat? It works unless a person is truly insane. It's like the person doesn't even exist. :D

It's a "show" that they "got to you" - like I've told you before, if you really don't want someone's attention, not responding to them is always best .... but if you can't do that, I guess ignore is the next best option... but some people take the "ignore" as a "victory" - I think you have him upset... my suggestion is to not let up :)

Well, to me, that is kind of immature, and I don't really care anyway. I just don't want to be bothered, you know? :)

Yeah, I outgrew that kind of thing a long time ago. Lol. :D I mean, if someone is so pathetic that they feel they have won something because someone else has put them on ignore on an internet forum, that is pretty sad is all I can say. Get a life, you know? :lol:

They failed

Okay so my join date is what? May? No one on ignore.. no reporting.. wonder how long it will take....

They failed

Yeah, but, people get banned and come back... like evil resurrections!

Can't think of anything better to do with their time? Pathetic! ;)

Now all we need is Sandy and we got ourselves a... um... quartet singing group. :eusa_angel:

And we can split the 30k they will pay us for delivering the other two to the human organ chop shop in Juarez ... :rolleyes:

Hey hey. Ix-nay on the aster-may an-play. :eusa_shhh:

Oops ... My bad ... I thought you had them in the van already ... :confused:

The van's out getting painted. Seems white was a dead giveaway. :eusa_shifty:
hmmm you need some lessons.. come into mine and ChrisL's parlor..... ;)

Now all we need is Sandy and we got ourselves a... um... quartet singing group. :eusa_angel:

And we can split the 30k they will pay us for delivering the other two to the human organ chop shop in Juarez ... :rolleyes:

as soon as the quartet starts singing, you'll be arrested as a public nuisance.

Good point. We'll just have to find something else to do...

-- which reminds me of a song, just the thing to chase away Chris' Funkytown earworm.... another earworm:

And the FREE BREAST EXAMS written on the side. :p

Can't think of anything better to do with their time? Pathetic! ;)

Bored and unhappy... who knows!? either way, fun to use as a ball of yarn.. don't give up ;)

And the FREE BREAST EXAMS written on the side. :p

Don't think BlackSand is into that.. but Pogo..... ;)

Forum List

Back