Oops Avenatti Releases Papers Showing Cohen Recieved $500K From Russian Oligarch After Election

I'm more interested in this Columbus Nova, which is an American company, and if it's really a Russian oligarch's company when in fact he is just an investor in it. It seems EVERY Russian oligarch has ties to Putin, so that's no breaking news. May not mean as much as people want us to think. Just how many "ties" can even Putin have and what do those "ties" mean? Are they best bud ties like phone calls all the time or dinner and golf each weekend, or what? Are they blackmail ties? I never hear anything about any actual facts around this stuff, and without knowing it, all this "gossip" is pretty much worthless. To me, anyway.

Daniels' lawyer, Michael Avenatti, first reported alleged receipt of these payments in an executive summary entitled "Preliminary Report of Findings" that he released on Twitter on Tuesday. The New York Times and NBC both subsequently reviewed financial records and independently confirmed Avenatti's alleged findings....
The New York Times reported that Essential Consultants allegedly received $500,000 from Columbus Nova, an investment firm whose largest client is a company headed by Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg. However, the paper reported that a lawyer from Columbus Nova said that the funds were for a consulting fee and not related to Vekselberg.

This Update On The Shell Company Michael Cohen Paid Stormy Daniels With Is Raising Eyebrows
All you need to remember is, Avenatti has evidence payments were aggressively talked about in October of 2016, and the payments were later dispersed in escrow to Stormy Daniels. And where did the money come from? A Russian Oligarch. Giuliani left that part out. That is not only a campaign finance violation, that is conspiracy to get financial help from a Russian Oligarch, who is an adversary, who we imposed sanctions on. This is why Trump has been so desperate to drop sanctions against Russia. Problem is, he's been hog tied to really do it.
:popcorn:

Great, then you can show when she obtained it. Some idiot here claims her campaign used it against Trump’s campaign. For that to at least be even possibly true, she, or her campaign, would have had to obtained it prior to the election.

Good luck proving that.
She gave it to Obama and he gave it to Lunch and she gave it to Comey the clown...and the fix was in...now its blowing up in their faces....check into how many FBI agents have been demoted or fired...Mueller is wrapping up his investigation without calling Trump to testify...what is up with that? hmmmmmmmmm? Someone could end up flipping on Obama himself....
As always, you have no idea what you’re talking about. The FBI never paid Steele for his efforts, you’re wrong about that. Don’t know who “Lunch” is? And you have failed to show when Hillary got hold of it herself.

How does Avenatti have Michael Cohen’s bank records? You cannot just get someone’s bank records. This leads me to believe that something very illegal is going on here. Where does this fit on an index of lie to FISA court to snoop on opposing political campaign and leak the newshook for CNN to report the fake dossier, is hard to say at this early stage

Where's Sessions? When is he going to send in the FBI to raid Avenetti and find the leaker?
You and your ilk are desperate.
LOL.

Sure, lil' Jake

Whatever you say

Great, then you can show when she obtained it. Some idiot here claims her campaign used it against Trump’s campaign. For that to at least be even possibly true, she, or her campaign, would have had to obtained it prior to the election.

Good luck proving that.
She gave it to Obama and he gave it to Lunch and she gave it to Comey the clown...and the fix was in...now its blowing up in their faces....check into how many FBI agents have been demoted or fired...Mueller is wrapping up his investigation without calling Trump to testify...what is up with that? hmmmmmmmmm? Someone could end up flipping on Obama himself....
As always, you have no idea what you’re talking about. The FBI never paid Steele for his efforts, you’re wrong about that. Don’t know who “Lunch” is? And you have failed to show when Hillary got hold of it herself.
You know I meant Lynch dummy...and no one knows when she got it but she did get it... https://nypost.com/2018/02/10/peeling-back-the-layers-of-hillary-clintons-deceit/

Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund Trump dossier research, report says - CNNPolitics

$4.4B does equate to a large amount of years in state prison. The only way Cohen chooses to do time is if Filthy Don is his bunkie! :113:
Sure Jake

And with Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Papodopolous, Jared and Deutsche Bank flipping, maybe Trump will be sentenced to 4 Billion years

The names Avenatti and Stormy Daniels will be etched in history books forever.

Cohen is cooked. Stick a fork in him he's already well done. Republicans are just hanging on by their fingernails hoping for an end to this nightmare before November. And watch them, some time around August if things still look this bad they will make a full effort to shut down the Mueller investigation and/or start five other bogus 'investigations' of Democrats for nothing, but they'll do their best as they did with Ben Gassy to construct an elaborate lie.

Please send me whatever it us that you're on....mushrooms right?

Dumbest post of 2018 nominee.
Translation: Poor, deranged, Weatherman2020 can't actually say what parts of the dossier Hillary used against the Trump campaign, so he'll resort to invective instead of admitting he's a dumb fuck.

Ok, poor, deranged con, see if you can answer this one.....

When was the dossier delivered to Hillary.....
Shitforbrains wants to ignore how the Dem funded fake dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants.
Thanks for confirming you’re the idiot everyone here knows you to be. :cuckoo:

You said, the Hillary campaign used the dossier against the the Trump campaign — only you can’t say how Hillary used it against the Trump campaign.

Even worse — you can’t even show she obtained a copy of it before the election. :eusa_doh:

Not that you will allow pesky reality to interfere with your brain-dead conservative delusions. <smh>
Fake BS story Fauny...sorry nothing illegal here...you can go back in your closet now....
The nonsense about Hillary’s campaign using the dossier against the Trump campaign is a fake BS story. Glad we could agree on that.

Benghazi, a 4 year investigation. 0 indictments.

That's all these goons have is Filthy Don lies.

I'm more interested in this Columbus Nova, which is an American company, and if it's really a Russian oligarch's company when in fact he is just an investor in it. It seems EVERY Russian oligarch has ties to Putin, so that's no breaking news. May not mean as much as people want us to think. Just how many "ties" can even Putin have and what do those "ties" mean? Are they best bud ties like phone calls all the time or dinner and golf each weekend, or what? Are they blackmail ties? I never hear anything about any actual facts around this stuff, and without knowing it, all this "gossip" is pretty much worthless. To me, anyway.

Daniels' lawyer, Michael Avenatti, first reported alleged receipt of these payments in an executive summary entitled "Preliminary Report of Findings" that he released on Twitter on Tuesday. The New York Times and NBC both subsequently reviewed financial records and independently confirmed Avenatti's alleged findings....
The New York Times reported that Essential Consultants allegedly received $500,000 from Columbus Nova, an investment firm whose largest client is a company headed by Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg. However, the paper reported that a lawyer from Columbus Nova said that the funds were for a consulting fee and not related to Vekselberg.

This Update On The Shell Company Michael Cohen Paid Stormy Daniels With Is Raising Eyebrows
All you need to remember is, Avenatti has evidence payments were aggressively talked about in October of 2016, and the payments were later dispersed in escrow to Stormy Daniels. And where did the money come from? A Russian Oligarch. Giuliani left that part out. That is not only a campaign finance violation, that is conspiracy to get financial help from a Russian Oligarch, who is an adversary, who we imposed sanctions on. This is why Trump has been so desperate to drop sanctions against Russia. Problem is, he's been hog tied to really do it.
where did the money come from? A Russian Oligarch.
I want to know a lot more about Columbus Nova before I will go spouting that the money came from a Russian Oligarch. Maybe it did, but you've got nothing to indicate that. The Russian rich guy is a big investor in the firm Columbus Nova, which is an American investment firm. So I'm not seeing where you get off saying that. Yet. Like I said, I want to know more about that. I don't get why ANY companies or individuals are making payments to a shell company that was set up to supposedly pay Stormy Daniels, but just because a firm has a Russian client, you can't immediately jump to the conclusion you have. Unless you've got a bunch of information I don't.

SolemmeseeifIunderstandthis, members of Congress who used tens of millions in taxpayer funds to silence their mistresses, boyfriends and gerbils are eager to impeach Trump because personal funds were used to silence his mistress.

Hmmmmmkay

Good luck proving that.
You know I meant Lynch dummy...and no one knows when she got it but she did get it... https://nypost.com/2018/02/10/peeling-back-the-layers-of-hillary-clintons-deceit/

Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund Trump dossier research, report says - CNNPolitics
LOL

You say that as though anyone can read your mind when you lack one to read. For example, you, say you’re talking about Lynch and you link two articles — but neither of them even discuss Lynch; so once again, the forum is left with an idiot like you who has no idea what he’s talking about. :cuckoo:

Except, said oligarch was on the sanctions list that Trump oddly delayed for a year after Cohen received the payments. Right there is a possible charge of bribery, if the President took payments in order to delay the sanctions and allow the oligarch to move billions of dollars out of the harm of being seized by the U.S. government. Sure seems like a couple hundred thousands of dollars would be worth saving billions. And why would Trump care? If he is getting money for doing it, and the oligarch can help Trump make money in Russia once he leaves the White House?

I want to know a lot more about Columbus Nova before I will go spouting that the money came from a Russian Oligarch. Maybe it did, but you've got nothing to indicate that. The Russian rich guy is a big investor in the firm Columbus Nova, which is an American investment firm. So I'm not seeing where you get off saying that. Yet. Like I said, I want to know more about that. I don't get why ANY companies or individuals are making payments to a shell company that was set up to supposedly pay Stormy Daniels, but just because a firm has a Russian client, you can't immediately jump to the conclusion you have. Unless you've got a bunch of information I don't.

What do you want to know? It is the American subsidiary of Renova, which is the main firm owned by the oligarch... which means he OWNS Columbus Nova as well. Columbus Nova is run by the oligarch's cousin who has dual citizenship. They used to advertise on their website their ties to Renova, until the sanctions were passed down and they had to break that off in order to continue operating in the U.S.

Last edited:
You say that as though anyone can read your mind when you lack one to read. For example, you, say you’re talking about Lynch and you link two articles — but neither of them even discuss Lynch; so once again, the forum is left with an idiot like you who has no idea what he’s talking about.
Nice try dummy...I can tell when you have no defense of your own words and this is one of those times....

I find all this extremely easy to see and understand. The LLC was set up to hide the Stormy Daniels payments right before the election. That is easy to see. They tried to hide the payments right before the election, because they knew it would influence the election if anyone found out. Which is why none of this was reported. And well, we eventually found out, only after the fact.

Something else that is very easy to see. We also found out from Trump himself, that he has been lying about his Russian contacts. He said he hasn't dealt with Russians in years and knew of no one who did. That was a lie. And so, there we have accumulated a massive amount of evidence of Russian contacts by Trump, and his own lawyer was funneling money into this LLC benefiting Trump, via the Russian Oligarch.

If you can't see anything nefarious about that, you're being willfully naive.

At minimum there is proof of campaign finance violations and conspiracy with a foreign adversary who we have sanctions against, to influence this election. And, we have the conspiracy from the Trump Tower meeting as backup evidence. Sorry, it is what it is. This election was one illegally.

Last edited:

Except, said oligarch was on the sanctions list that Trump oddly delayed for a year after Cohen received the payments. Right there is a possible charge of bribery, if the President took payments in order to delay the sanctions and allow the oligarch to move billions of dollars out of the harm of being seized by the U.S. government. Sure seems like a couple hundred thousands of dollars would be worth saving billions. And why would Trump care? If he is getting money for doing it, and the oligarch can help Trump make money in Russia once he leaves the White House?
Or before? Not sure if folks know this, but there is a half a trillion dollars worth of oil out in the Kara sea of Russia waiting for those sanctions to be lifted so Rosneft can use Exxon to get it out of the bottom of the ocean. Sure would explain Tillerson being nominated Sec. Of State, and Betsy Devos Education Secretary, seeing that her brother Eric Prince would have come in handy taking care of security through Blackwater. It would also explain all those meetings before the election in the Seychelles Islands with Russian Oligarchs and Emirates.

Erik Prince grows Trump Russia contact list

Cohen was selling influence to trump....quid pro quo was terrible during Obama. Now the GOP turns their backs....

He lived a lot longer than Mary Jo Kopechne did.

I smell Desperation....

Then you really should invest in a new anti-persperant, bub. Your flop sweat is quite noxious.

NO COLLUSION and other trump lies.

Oh, there was collusion. The hiLIARy campaign, DNC and various parts of the Obabble Admin conspired to use the fake dossier filled with unsubstantiated rumors from RUSSIAN sources.
Oh? What parts of the dossier did the Hillary campaign use against Trump?

The hiLIARy campaign helped fund it and get it into the hands of the embedded Exec Admin operatives who have been carrying out the coup attempt.

I smell Desperation....

Then you really should invest in a new anti-persperant, bub. Your flop sweat is quite noxious.

Oh, there was collusion. The hiLIARy campaign, DNC and various parts of the Obabble Admin conspired to use the fake dossier filled with unsubstantiated rumors from RUSSIAN sources.
Really? And your proof of that is? Lol! Of course you have none, but you decided to lie about it anyway.

Oh Goody! The board needs yet another stupid noob.

Though I do imagine they just made it up and claimed Russia. Lol

I smell Desperation....

That is a possibility - but it does look like the Fusion GPS folks sourced info via Steele's Russian fiction writers.

Forum List

Back