oops climate changers are wrong again

The IPCC joins the ranks of deniers

There's no Global Warming, so, of course, they go back and change all their models.

This is how Bernie Madoff operated

which is NORMAL. It happens ALL THE TIME in a scientific world.

what does not happen all the time is the monetary gain from a temporary model prediction - and when the time comes to change it because it is wrong and new data prove it being wrong, the uneducated low-information hysterical libtard choir gets all up in arms because it is all too much confusing for their microscopic minds.

And what exactly would you know about the scientific world?

I've already proven in this very thread that you don't even read your own proof. If you can't read your own articles, how can you possibly begun to think anyone should respect your opinion of anything remotely complex.

The AGW chanting choir is so incredibly ignorant that it thinks our globe has a hermetic box aroun it and the heat buidup in the atmosphere does not dissipate to outer space. So I have provided the links from NASA most recent report which does talk about that. Obviously the chant choir didn't pay any attention to anythig they are not given the sound bites.

Politicizing scientific concepts happen all the time, unfortunately unintended consequences often result in general skepticism toward new concepts.

Science and hysteria don't blend well. But if monetary gain is visible, hysteria is turned higher

So there is a big ole chimney out in space? Where is it? Do we have a big ole exhaust fan as well. You know. to dissipate all those nasty global warming farts that redfish is concerned about? LMFAO.

idiots like you never have heard about thermal conductivity?

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth’s atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

Study co-author Dr. Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and U.S. Science Team Leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA’s Aqua satellite, reports that real-world data from NASA’s Terra satellite contradict multiple assumptions fed into alarmist computer models.

When objective NASA satellite data, reported in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, show a “huge discrepancy” between alarmist climate models and real-world facts, climate scientists, the media and our elected officials would be wise to take notice. Whether or not they do so will tell us a great deal about how honest the purveyors of global warming alarmism truly are.

http://www.mdpi.com/2072-4292/3/8/1603/pdf

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism - Forbes

Oh, this again. Going to ignore me again when I blow up your entire basis of "proof"?

So you consider NASA to be an authority on Global Warming?

So there is a big ole chimney out in space? Where is it? Do we have a big ole exhaust fan as well. You know. to dissipate all those nasty global warming farts that redfish is concerned about? LMFAO.

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth’s atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing. The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

Study co-author Dr. Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and U.S. Science Team Leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA’s Aqua satellite, reports that real-world data from NASA’s Terra satellite contradict multiple assumptions fed into alarmist computer models.

When objective NASA satellite data, reported in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, show a “huge discrepancy” between alarmist climate models and real-world facts, climate scientists, the media and our elected officials would be wise to take notice. Whether or not they do so will tell us a great deal about how honest the purveyors of global warming alarmism truly are.

Oh, this again. Going to ignore me again when I blow up your entire basis of "proof"?

NASA vs the prophet algore. I think I will go with NASA.

Ok, now that we've established who you consider credible.

Perhaps then you'll take notice that Nasa not only has a page, they have an entire section of their site dedicated to Global warming and the evidence that man plays a role in that process. (Climate Change: Evidence)

Since they are an authority, as we've established and they consider man made global warming to be very much real, then what's your excuse to considering the possibility.

Let the back peddling begin...

Perhaps then you'll take notice that Nasa not only has a page, they have an entire section of their site dedicated to Global warming and the evidence that man plays a role in that process. (Climate Change: Evidence)

Since they are an authority, as we've established and they consider man made global warming to be very much real, then what's your excuse to considering the possibility.

there is no issue that the climate is changing, it has been changing for millions of years. There is absolutely no proof that man is causing it or could stop it or reverse it.

for RDD

its OK if you want to believe in AGW, it perfectly alright if you keep your house at 82 in the summer and 65 in the winter, its ok if you drive a prius, its ok if you recycle your piss.

Just don't have the incompetent government force the rest of us to comply with your idiotic unproven theories.

there is no issue that the climate is changing, it has been changing for millions of years. There is absolutely no proof that man is causing it or could stop it or reverse it.

NASA says otherwise. Do you now disagree with NASA?

perhaps they need to update their data:

And now it's global COOLING! Record return of Arctic ice cap as it grows by 60% in a year

Read more: Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

that study is old and has been proven to be wrong. But if you want to believe it and live under a tree and eat worms, do it ! save the planet !

that study is old and has been proven to be wrong. But if you want to believe it and live under a tree and eat worms, do it ! save the planet !

What study? NASA has an entire section of their site with multiple studies. They're all wrong? Can you please try to not reply with a lazy half-assed response this time.

Do you disagree with NASA now?

Don't get hooked on the deitisation of the government entity. Gore is irrelevant here as he is a political leech.
NASA and other research bodies are just doing their job and reporting the datathey gathered - that is what they are supposed to do. It's a pity some in their rank are just greedy and will forego the scientific integrity in order to get a buck or two.

The data will keep coming. And there will be different ones - which is absolutely normal as is normal cyclical changes in the trends of climates and weather.

It would be extremely beneficial for all parties involved if hysterical alarmists were kicked out from the scientific world to maintain the integrity of it.

Not going to happen, though. Since everybody is simply a human :D

Scientifically ignorant retards like you learn to parrot big words without having any understanding of their meaning.

There is absolutely NO "thermal conductivity" between the Earth and the vacuum of outer space. Only a clueless moron like you would think there was.

The Earth loses heat energy by emitting long wave radiation. This is a completely different process than "thermal conductivity", which requires physical contact between something warmer and something cooler. The Earth is floating in a vacuum, you flaming nitwit.

I can understand why this is hard for you to grasp, Sux, since you probably believe that the Earth is flat and was created 6000 years ago. LOLOL. In any case, you have shown that you're scientifically ignorant and are just parroting propaganda.

Spenser's work has been discredited many times by the other scientists.

Roy Spencer

Climate Scientists Debunk Latest Bunk by Denier Roy Spencer

Andrew Dessler's New Paper Debunks Both Roy Spencer And Richard Lindzen

Bad Week for Roy “Wrong-Way” Spencer

The reality is that numerous scientific studies have shown that the satellites are detecting less energy leaving the Earth than the amount that is incoming from the sun. Spencer is a creationist nutjob and a very poor scientist.

When objective NASA satellite data, reported in a peer-reviewed scientific journal, show a “huge discrepancy” between alarmist climate models and real-world facts....

Editor of Remote Sensing journal resigns citing review mistakes on climate model paper
(PhysOrg.com) -- Wolfgang Wagner, editor of the journal Remote Sensing, has resigned from his post after an internal review revealed that a paper published in his journal by climatic scientists Roy Spencer and William Braswell had not been properly reviewed before publishing. Subsequently, he says a paper that was fundamentally flawed was allowed to be printed, damaging the integrity of the journal, and thus the only right thing for him to do was resign.

In addition to submitting his resignation, Wagner posted a final editorial in the journal and in it not only accepted full blame for publishing the paper and apologized for the mistake, but took the opportunity to take some shots at the media for what he says were overinflated headlines regarding the claims made by the authors in the paper. He was referring to the headlines of such mainstream media as Forbes, Fox News and others who chose to use the paper and it’s finding as a means for furthering their own interests at the expense of accurate science.

//www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2011/07/27/new-nasa-data-blow-gaping-hold-in-global-warming-alarmism/]New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism - Forbes

Forbes is a business magazine that often prints denier cult lies and misinformation.

James Taylor is a lawyer for the Heartland Foundation, a propaganda outlet for the fossil fuel industry.

Both are unreliable sources. Both stooge for the fossil fuel industry. Both lie.

Uh-oh Redfish has been caught committing the ultimate sin in the "nut job conservative" handbook. He committed to accepting a source as being credible and now when he is shown that source has data that contradicts his predetermined agenda he is stuck in a corner.

You should know by now that you NEVER commit to anything. This way you can weasel your way out of ANY evidence you are shown.

Time to cut and run Redfish! Run away!

Don't get hooked on the deitisation of the government entity. Gore is irrelevant here as he is a political leech.
NASA and other research bodies are just doing their job and reporting the datathey gathered - that is what they are supposed to do. It's a pity some in their rank are just greedy and will forego the scientific integrity in order to get a buck or two.

The data will keep coming. And there will be different ones - which is absolutely normal as is normal cyclical changes in the trends of climates and weather.

It would be extremely beneficial for all parties involved if hysterical alarmists were kicked out from the scientific world to maintain the integrity of it.

Not going to happen, though. Since everybody is simply a human :D

So, just to be clear. Since you are quoting NASA data, you consider them to be credible. Correct?

CO2 makes up .039% of the atmosphere. It is that % today and it was that % in the year zero. ice cores and tree rings prove it.

Why do ignorant retards like you even bother posting your drivel?

Mankind has increased atmospheric levels of carbon dioxide by over 40% so far, and still rising. Just because you're too stupid to comprehend why the laws of physics make this important, doesn't mean that it isn't important.

Bump from post #121, since the denier cult retards won't face reality.

BTW, the idiotic lying OP that started this thread was completely debunked on the first page in post #12. Only the fact that the dingbat denier cultists are all too retarded to realize that fact keeps this moronic thread alive.

Last edited:
Idiot alarmists really think that the Earth is in a box :lol:

Here we have the atmosphere we can breathe and here is nothig :lol:

Did you, idiots ever traveled in an airplane? Have you ever known what is the temperature and the concentration of the atmospheric gases at different heights?

The level of stupidity of AGW crowd is incredible :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Idiot alarmists really think that the Earth is in a box :lol:

Here we have the atmosphere we can breethe and here is nothig :lol:

Did you, idiots ever travelled in an airplane? Have you ever known what is the temperature and the concentration of the atmospheric gases at different heightz?

The level of stupidity of AGW crowd is incredible :rolleyes:

Still waiting.....NASA data that you shared with us. Credible or not?

Idiot alarmists really think that the Earth is in a box

Here we have the atmosphere we can breethe and here is nothig

Did you, idiots ever travelled in an airplane? Have you ever known what is the temperature and the concentration of the atmospheric gases at different heightz?

The level of stupidity of AGW crowd is incredible

Actually, it is your stupid misspelled ignorant insanity that is 'incredible', Sux. You literally don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back