Op-Ed By Vladimir Putin for the American People

Putin isn't dictating anything. It's just words in a newspaper. Man, you sure are easily taunted into reacting just like a schoolboy who doesn't have enough emotional maturity to see something for what it is as opposed to how someone wants you to react because they're intentionally manipulating you.

Naw, he's just a troll. He knows what he's saying is horseshit.

Says the guy with 466 rep and no argument. Wanna go, shortstack?

Wow! You have a LOT of rep points! You must be cool and stuff. If only I could post great stuff like you!

Wanna go? Really?

Wanna go?

I'd never thought I'd live to see the day when a Russian leader is dictating foreign policy to our own president. It is reprehensible how far our country has fallen. I for one am not going to sit here and take this.

Putin isn't dictating anything. It's just words in a newspaper. Man, you sure are easily taunted into reacting just like a schoolboy who doesn't have enough emotional maturity to see something for what it is as opposed to how someone wants you to react because they're intentionally manipulating you.

Just words on a newspaper? Well then, that speaks to yours and liberal thinking on the Constitution, they're "just words" on a sheet of parchment. Have enough emotional maturity to admit it. Have a seat. You're arguments are akin to those posed by a schoolboy, who hasn't the intellectual maturity to analyze a critical situation.

No one is swooning over Vlad. Just acknowleding the fact that he has made obama look like an incompetent petulant child.

I am embarassed for my country. I am very sorry that you fools elected this incompetent boob.

Reagan made Gorby look like a fool, Bush kept Putin in check. Obama has made putin an international statesman---------he has made a former KGB hitman look like a world leader---pathetic.

And by who's standard has he "made obama look like an incompetent petulant child"? Asshole rightwingnuts who already hate him just for breathing?

Please!

:lol:

So you're all up in arms trying to tell us that we're bad guys because we don't want OUR Country running interference and providing Air Support for scumbags like this???

https://twitter.com/mosaaberizing/status/377902111117172736/photo/1
Mosa'ab Elshamy
‏@mosaaberizing
Photo of the year, perhaps, of Jihadists beheading pro-Bashar militiamen. Just stunning. Via [MENTION=16365]pAr[/MENTION]ismatch pic.twitter.com/yDI5NKK7an
BT6T98VCYAEB0e7.jpg

Fuck you and FUCK all you little pussy-boys who only think about backing your blow-up doll sex fantasy wannabe Hitler.

The people that obama wants to defend are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Assad may not be a lot better but -- So what?

fucking knob gobbling morons.

Actually I don't really disagree with you there. It's mainly how obvious it is no matter what this President does there will be something for you guys to shit on even though it's obvious you don't really know any more than "fucking knob gobbling morons".

Oh yeah, and the nob-slurping of Vlad Putin, too.

I'd never thought I'd live to see the day when a Russian leader is dictating foreign policy to our own president. It is reprehensible how far our country has fallen. I for one am not going to sit here and take this.

Just words on a newspaper? Well then, that speaks to yours and liberal thinking on the Constitution, they're "just words" on a sheet of parchment. Have enough emotional maturity to admit it. Have a seat. You're arguments are akin to those posed by a schoolboy, who hasn't the intellectual maturity to analyze a critical situation.

How is he "dictating" anything through an op-ed peice?

Naw, he's just a troll. He knows what he's saying is horseshit.

What does my rep power have to do with anything?

That fact that you've been here 4 years and all you have come up with in that amount of time is "you're a troll" or "what he says is horseshit" in counter to any factual argument.

Compared to me, who has been here all of six months, who has lain many a liberal and his arguments to rest. Our rep totals only speak to who is the real troll here. It is not I. I am not one for arrogance, but learn to recognize your superior when you see him. That is a fact of life here on this board you will need to deal with, Erik.

Good day.

Anyone who doesn't see Putin laughing in our face with that piece in the Times is either lying or in abject denial.

It's almost like no one recognized that President Putin was only saying what the left has said in the past. obama doesn't own Saul Alinsky. Take the enemy's own words and use them against him. Putin will use another Alinsky tactic, one that the left likes to use against Republicans. Hold the enemy to their own standards.

I just love seeing obama bitch slapped especially with the same Alinsky tactics he likes to use.

Our president can read, can't he?

According to high ranking members of the Bush administration the sanctions worked. Saddam was unable to rebuild his WMD program nor was he able to reconstitute his conventional army. He didn't even pose a threat to his neighbors much less the worlds remaining superpower.

Link?

In Cairo, on February 24 2001, Powell said: "He (Saddam Hussein) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbours."

Powell even boasted that it was the US policy of "containment" that had effectively disarmed the Iraqi dictator - again the very opposite of what Blair said time and again. On May 15 2001, Powell went further and said that Saddam Hussein had not been able to "build his military back up or to develop weapons of mass destruction" for "the last 10 years". America, he said, had been successful in keeping him "in a box".

Two months later, Condoleezza Rice also described a weak, divided and militarily defenseless Iraq. "Saddam does not control the northern part of the country," she said. "We are able to keep his arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."

Both Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, and Condoleezza Rice, President Bush's closest adviser, made clear before September 11 2001 that Saddam Hussein was no threat - to America, Europe or the Middle East.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUNsv66m8Rw]Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice - Iraq Has No WMD's And Is Not A Threat - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSIS0o7vtPE]Led Zeppelin - How Many More Times Live Danmarks Radio HD - YouTube[/ame]

Well in 2002 and 2003, General Colin Powell and others told the United Nations Security Council that the US Air Force had evidence of an active chemical-biological warfare program in Iraq.

The Iraq War didn't start until 2003.

SO you bring up one guy to supports your claim about members

What does my rep power have to do with anything?

That fact that you've been here 4 years and all you have come up with in that amount of time is "you're a troll" or "what he says is horseshit" in counter to any factual argument.

Compared to me, who has been here all of six months, who has lain many a liberal and his arguments to rest. Our rep totals only speak to who is the real troll here. It is not I. I am not one for arrogance, but learn to recognize your superior when you see him. That is a fact of life here on this board you will need to deal with, Erik.

Good day.

So you have a lot of your fellow wingnuts on a website that is majority conservative giving you pats on the back for being a conservative troll?

Good for you, sir.

Our president can read, can't he?

And what does the President reading this signify?

And by who's standard has he "made obama look like an incompetent petulant child"? Asshole rightwingnuts who already hate him just for breathing?

Please!

:lol:

So you're all up in arms trying to tell us that we're bad guys because we don't want OUR Country running interference and providing Air Support for scumbags like this???

https://twitter.com/mosaaberizing/status/377902111117172736/photo/1
Mosa'ab Elshamy
‏@mosaaberizing
Photo of the year, perhaps, of Jihadists beheading pro-Bashar militiamen. Just stunning. Via [MENTION=16365]pAr[/MENTION]ismatch pic.twitter.com/yDI5NKK7an
BT6T98VCYAEB0e7.jpg

Fuck you and FUCK all you little pussy-boys who only think about backing your blow-up doll sex fantasy wannabe Hitler.

The people that obama wants to defend are the scum of the fucking Earth.

Assad may not be a lot better but -- So what?

fucking knob gobbling morons.

Actually I don't really disagree with you there. It's mainly how obvious it is no matter what this President does there will be something for you guys to shit on even though it's obvious you don't really know any more than "fucking knob gobbling morons".

Oh yeah, and the nob-slurping of Vlad Putin, too.

Two SENIOR Senate Republicans (McRINO and Grahamnesty) want us to bomb Assad, too.

Fuck them. They're wrong, they're full of shit and I think we need to 'primary' them. Better yet, they should resign from Office, IMO.

It isn't just obama. Right is right and wrong is wrong. I know the difference but, honestly, I don't believe most libtards do. All your people know is blind obedience.

We're not even 100% sure Assad had anything to do with the CW attack. It could have been the Rebels themselves.

How do you expalin a CW attack at 4:00AM and a film crew is in there at 6:00AM filming casualties and Doctors and attendants and kids... Immediately after a CW attack?!!?!!!!!

Explain that. Also, there is the STRONG possibility that some rogue Generals ordered the attack against Assad's orders.

Should Russia have bombed Washington DC and threatened to hang LBJ when Lt Calley went nuts in that Village in Viet Nam?

All you people are doing is following the Pied Piper. It's all you ever do

Putin's really rubbing Obama's nose in it, and we all get to share in the shame this hapless clown has brought down upon our nation.

I hope we elect an actual leader next time.

Putin's really rubbing Obama's nose in it, and we all get to share in the shame this hapless clown has brought down upon our nation.

I hope we elect an actual leader next time.

There is a price for hubris, Putin may find that out sooner than later.

Ya gotta give Putin credit though.

He sees how this country is eating itself alive and chose to use the idiot right for his own purposes.

Of course, the right falls right in line like the good little America-hating commies they are. And, they're actually proud of their own stupidity.

All he did was pass Obama the salt.

Seriously, tho...I'm being serious....

Right wingers now care about international law after saying fuck International Law while water boarding the nuts off of any and everyone

Water-boarding greatly increased the odds Al-Qaeda or our enemies would torture our POWs. I have always opposed it.

Sooo International Law doesn't count when we want it, is basically the defense.

Putin says we should abide by it and you say "Yeaaaaayyy!!!

People say we violated International Law waterboarding then it turns into "No such thing"

as usual, you missed the point completely. There is no such thing as enforceable international law. All sides try to quote it when its to their advantage, but there is no body of international law that is binding on anyone.

So this bullshit about complying with international law is a joke no matter who says it.

Right now, the U.S. dictates international law.

as usual, you missed the point completely. There is no such thing as enforceable international law. All sides try to quote it when its to their advantage, but there is no body of international law that is binding on anyone.

So this bullshit about complying with international law is a joke no matter who says it.

Right now, the U.S. dictates international law.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miVoe7U6Lx4]Judge Dredd - I NEVER BROKE THE LAW... I AM THE LAW! - YouTube[/ame]

This message by Pres. Putin is an act of desparation.

He knows that Obama has Assad by the balls and that Russia cannot help Assad.

The only hope Assad has is if the American people remain steadfast against military action and if Congress does not authorize the use of force.

His only hope is to defeat the rebels.

Forum List

Back