Op-Ed By Vladimir Putin for the American People

I'd never thought I'd live to see the day when a Russian leader is dictating foreign policy to our own president. It is reprehensible how far our country has fallen. I for one am not going to sit here and take this.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when Americans cheer for a Russian 'leader' over their own president.

So, when does your revolution start, Tampon? You unAmerican sack of shit?

This message by Pres. Putin is an act of desparation.

He knows that Obama has Assad by the balls and that Russia cannot help Assad.

The only hope Assad has is if the American people remain steadfast against military action and if Congress does not authorize the use of force.

:lol:

What a crock that Obama had Assad by the balls.

Obama's dream of a coalition went up in smoke when Cameron's motion went down to defeat.

Merkel said no way jose. Hollande's poll numbers plummeting but still trying to be a big player in this.

Now of course the US could have bombed Syria to bits if they wanted to, but with the number of nations world wide against the strikes Obama would have had a hard time planning a vacation outside of the country.

War criminal. Bombing innocent Syrians to punish Assad for killing civilians.Think of Assad's photo ops. :eusa_angel:

Yeah, yeah that's the ticket. A humanitarian mission. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Just words on a newspaper? Well then, that speaks to yours and liberal thinking on the Constitution, they're "just words" on a sheet of parchment. Have enough emotional maturity to admit it. Have a seat. You're arguments are akin to those posed by a schoolboy, who hasn't the intellectual maturity to analyze a critical situation.

How is he "dictating" anything through an op-ed peice?

Our president can read, can't he?

Obama has ignored Putin, and it's a safe conclusion the president will continue whatever he's reading.

WOW a current Russian leader dictating to our POTUS what is right and wrong...

WOW, a Russian dictator says 'jump' and the right asks 'how high?'.

You people are fucking pathetic.

I'd never thought I'd live to see the day when a Russian leader is dictating foreign policy to our own president. It is reprehensible how far our country has fallen. I for one am not going to sit here and take this.

I never thought I'd live to see the day when Americans cheer for a Russian 'leader' over their own president.

Did you think you would see the day you would support a man who is trying to lie us into a war?

Obama has brought this on himself by being so dedicated to handing over ME countries to radical Islamists.

I thought I'd never see the day when an American President would support toppling a leader in Syria just so that another vacuum is created and AQ and the FSA could take over.

I never thought I'd see the day that an American President would take out an old and dear ally in Mubarak and hand the country over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

I never thought I'd see the day that an American President would back regime change in Libya only to hand it over to many militias.

And last but not least I thought I would never see the day an American President welcoming the Taliban for "reconcilliation" talks.

Seriously, tho...I'm being serious....

Right wingers now care about international law after saying fuck International Law while water boarding the nuts off of any and everyone

Water-boarding greatly increased the odds Al-Qaeda or our enemies would torture our POWs. I have always opposed it.

Fucken idiot.

al Qaeda cuts their heads off almost every time.

God, you motherfuckers are stupid!!!!

Seriously, tho...I'm being serious....

Right wingers now care about international law after saying fuck International Law while water boarding the nuts off of any and everyone

Water-boarding greatly increased the odds Al-Qaeda or our enemies would torture our POWs. I have always opposed it.

Fucken idiot.

al Qaeda cuts their heads off almost every time.

God, you motherfuckers are stupid!!!!

Beheading is not a classic form of torture.

Why is Assad bad for killing his own people and Lincoln a hero for doing the same thing?

OK. Stand up and take it.

Silly ass, Putin is not dictating policy. He is looking after Russia's interests, which is his job. And, by addressing the American people directly in a respectful manner, he has opened a new dialogue that can lead to better relations between Russia and the US.

Now, President Obama should request a chance to reply in the leading Russian newspaper, with an equal respectful manner. This is how real progress is made in internatonal relations.

No....

It's death. What's worse than death?

The U.S. had never officially tortured anyone until Bush Jr. did it. If you're being tortured, death is the best thing that could happen.

Define officially.

Keep in mind that rubber hoses was a standard police tactic, fully approved by the courts, for years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdbtZqEyE7U]Frank Zappa - Torture Never Stops - YouTube[/ame]

The U.S. had never officially tortured anyone until Bush Jr. did it. If you're being tortured, death is the best thing that could happen.

The media never made an issue of torture till Bush.

Shut the fuck up asshole.

If the U.S. begins torturing again, it will become an issue then.

What do you think the C.I.A was doing in Benghazi?

Torture won't be an issue as long as a Democrat is president. Until then they'll ignore anything that makes them look bad.

But when a Repug gets in there the press will claim that moldy shower stalls is torture.

Forum List

Back