Op-Ed By Vladimir Putin for the American People

Okay, that was an incoherent rant.

Still not seeing why I should care who wins the Syrian Civil War.

Neither can I.

If Assad stays in power, I don't care.

If the Islamists and al Qaeda win, that's a problem for Israel, Iran and Iraq to deal with.

I agree; who cares?

If anything, we should be backing Assad, not the scumbags that caused more casualties on American Soil than the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Better yet, the Stuttering Clusterfukk should keep his mouth shut next time he's feeling like Captain Kickass.

Nobody is afraid of him anyway. Least of all, the Russians

Obama has brought this on himself by being so dedicated to handing over ME countries to radical Islamists.

I thought I'd never see the day when an American President would support toppling a leader in Syria just so that another vacuum is created and AQ and the FSA could take over.

You probably need to educate yourself on history a bit. We went along with coups in Syria for decades because the leaders were people we didn't like, including the first coup in 1948. But that was okay until the Black Guy did it.

I never thought I'd see the day that an American President would take out an old and dear ally in Mubarak and hand the country over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

We didn't take out Mubarak, his own people did.

I never thought I'd see the day that an American President would back regime change in Libya only to hand it over to many militias.

You didn't. Were you asleep during the whole of the 1980's when Reagan did a whole bunch of shit to try to kill Qadaffi, including dropping a bomb on his house that killed his infant daughter? But again- When the Black Guy did it...

And last but not least I thought I would never see the day an American President welcoming the Taliban for "reconcilliation" talks.

You mean recognizing reality.

Hey, here's a funny thing. You know how Nixon finally got us out of Vietnam? He sat down and had "Reconcilation Talks" in Paris with the North Vietnamese and the Viet Cong.

Re: America has gone along with every coup in Syria since 1948? Interesting how you come up with this considering Syria has been aligned with Russia since the mid 50's.

Re: Mubarak. Bull freaking shit. Obama pressured Mubarak to step down and smeared himself with the "Arab Spring" . And Obama fought desperately keep Morsi in power.

Too bad so sad, that didn't work out too well with those radicals the MB did it now? A year later they were trashed out by Egyptians rejecting Islamist rule.

Re:Libya during the Reagan years. Reagan had every right to go after Gaddafi at that time. He was a major sponsor of terror world wide.

Big time terror supporter. Now fast forward to today.

In the so called Arab uprising, why did Obama support Gaddafi's removal? And celebrate his death? Gaddafi by this time was co-operating with the West in all sorts of financial ventures and renounced terrorism.

Re: Nixon and the Paris Peace talks. Nixon was dragged kicking and screaming to those peace talks. He was even accused of sabotaging them.

Obama has "welcomed" the Taliban. Embraced the thought of "cum bay a" with terrorists.

Not dragged kicking and screaming.

Qatar actually has set up an Embassy for the Taliban so Obama Administration officials have a place to chat about "reconciliation". Qatar is also knee deep in trying to overthrow Assad.

One thing in common Nixon and Obama have though is Nixon's administration left Thieu out of the peace talks just like Obama tried to do with Karzai.

Oh and the first thing the Taliban did? Whoopsies..............

On top of that, the Taliban have given no indication that the fighting will end - carrying out an attack on the US military base in Bagram within hours of what was supposed to be an "important first step" towards reconciliation.

_68253003_018356839.jpg

Secret talks without Karzai :eusa_whistle::

The US met the Taliban secretly in 2011 in Qatar, but these would be the first open talks between them.

BBC News - Afghan President Karzai to boycott talks with Taliban

According to high ranking members of the Bush administration the sanctions worked. Saddam was unable to rebuild his WMD program nor was he able to reconstitute his conventional army. He didn't even pose a threat to his neighbors much less the worlds remaining superpower.
In Cairo, on February 24 2001, Powell said: "He (Saddam Hussein) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbours."

Powell even boasted that it was the US policy of "containment" that had effectively disarmed the Iraqi dictator - again the very opposite of what Blair said time and again. On May 15 2001, Powell went further and said that Saddam Hussein had not been able to "build his military back up or to develop weapons of mass destruction" for "the last 10 years". America, he said, had been successful in keeping him "in a box".

Two months later, Condoleezza Rice also described a weak, divided and militarily defenseless Iraq. "Saddam does not control the northern part of the country," she said. "We are able to keep his arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."

Both Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, and Condoleezza Rice, President Bush's closest adviser, made clear before September 11 2001 that Saddam Hussein was no threat - to America, Europe or the Middle East.
Their addiction to being brainwashed by television renders so many Americans mentally incompetent, with blank minds, incoherent logic, and especially, almost totally lacking in memory.

Last edited:
According to high ranking members of the Bush administration the sanctions worked. Saddam was unable to rebuild his WMD program nor was he able to reconstitute his conventional army. He didn't even pose a threat to his neighbors much less the worlds remaining superpower.
In Cairo, on February 24 2001, Powell said: "He (Saddam Hussein) has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbours."

Powell even boasted that it was the US policy of "containment" that had effectively disarmed the Iraqi dictator - again the very opposite of what Blair said time and again. On May 15 2001, Powell went further and said that Saddam Hussein had not been able to "build his military back up or to develop weapons of mass destruction" for "the last 10 years". America, he said, had been successful in keeping him "in a box".

Two months later, Condoleezza Rice also described a weak, divided and militarily defenseless Iraq. "Saddam does not control the northern part of the country," she said. "We are able to keep his arms from him. His military forces have not been rebuilt."

Both Colin Powell, US Secretary of State, and Condoleezza Rice, President Bush's closest adviser, made clear before September 11 2001 that Saddam Hussein was no threat - to America, Europe or the Middle East.
Their addiction to being brainwashed by television renders so many Americans mentally incompetent, with blank minds, incoherent logic, and especially, almost totally lacking in memory.

So did Powell lie to the UN or was he too stupid to know the truth? It has to be one or the other------which?

I'd never thought I'd live to see the day when a Russian leader is dictating foreign policy to our own president. It is reprehensible how far our country has fallen. I for one am not going to sit here and take this.
Putin isn't dictating anything. It's just words in a newspaper. Man, you sure are easily taunted into reacting just like a schoolboy who doesn't have enough emotional maturity to see something for what it is as opposed to how someone wants you to react because they're intentionally manipulating you.
These reactive, brainwashed types -- hypnotizable, ready to swallow any propaganda swirling into their brains through the flashing lights of the boob tube -- are the perfection of modern idiocy, aren't they?

Anyone who doesn't understand that every detail of this theatrical performance has been carefully planned is a foolish, naïve child.

Well, this is rather humiliating...I actually feel sorry for Obama. On the other hand, there is no fucking way in hell that Obama would ever get away with lecturing Putin in a Russian op-ed piece because they don't have the same freedoms that our exceptional nation possess.

They may not now--but they are and have been moving in that direction. Putin is no Stalin that is for certain--and he is very popular in Russia.

Putin is now stating that is was the rebels that used the chemical gas--not Assad. Assad has repeatedly stated that also.

Which then leads us to the presumption--that "we may have been roped a doped."

THINK ABOUT IT: An American President makes a comment a few months ago--that if Chemical weapons are used in Syria--we will then act. The red line comment from Obama.

What dictator who is kicking ass on the rebels anyway--is going to invite the United States into a war--to side with his opposition by doing that? Assad may be B-s... crazy--but he's not stupid.

The only people who actually benefit from a strike from us are the so called freedom fighters--that are known to be terrorists in many corners.

I think we need to hold back ancient judgement on Putin and see if he can deliver these chemical weapons, and if he does I think we need to start looking at Russia in a much different light than what we've been doing.

color-syria-response.jpg

Last edited:
So did Powell lie to the UN or was he too stupid to know the truth? It has to be one or the other------which?
Obviously, he was lying.

However, to understand the full depth of his surrender to the Dark Side, you need to read Orwell's 1984 about "double-think."

What does my rep power have to do with anything?

That fact that you've been here 4 years and all you have come up with in that amount of time is "you're a troll" or "what he says is horseshit" in counter to any factual argument.

Compared to me, who has been here all of six months, who has lain many a liberal and his arguments to rest. Our rep totals only speak to who is the real troll here. It is not I. I am not one for arrogance, but learn to recognize your superior when you see him. That is a fact of life here on this board you will need to deal with, Erik.

Good day.

^^That right there is why I call you Tampon Kotex.

Again with the rep shit. Why do you need to brag about your rep? Do you think it bears any weight on you as a human being? The only reason you have so much rep in such a short amount of time is because righties on this board rep the shit out of each other. Why? I don't know. I guess it's that 'whose dick is bigger' mentality that those with no substance hang onto so tightly.

Sorry, champ, but you are nobody's superior on this board. We're all a bunch of anonymous posters. That is it.

Now sit down and shut the fuck up, you whiny little bitch.

That fact that you've been here 4 years and all you have come up with in that amount of time is "you're a troll" or "what he says is horseshit" in counter to any factual argument.

Compared to me, who has been here all of six months, who has lain many a liberal and his arguments to rest. Our rep totals only speak to who is the real troll here. It is not I. I am not one for arrogance, but learn to recognize your superior when you see him. That is a fact of life here on this board you will need to deal with, Erik.

Good day.

you are a funny little poster.

Careful, there. This one will take that to mean humorous and witty. He is, after all, superior and recognizes his status on this board!

If he were to think you were saying he is funny....as in odd or abnormal, he might "lay you to rest" with his remarkable wit. SLAM! Negged!

And then report you for harrassment :lol:

Obviously, he was lying.

However, to understand the full depth of his surrender to the Dark Side, you need to read Orwell's 1984 about "double-think."

So the great Colin Powell is nothing but a political whore? So his blackness trumps his americanness?

And you are celebrating that :cuckoo:

Hard to argue with when 90% of what he said is true.

thats the problem. Putin slammed obama on the world stage. what an embarrassment this clown Obama is for our great country.

Yeah, right libs-----he won twice---------well hoopty doopty doo----america lost twice you dumb fucks.

But first somebody had to spill the beans and then declare that waterboarding was torture.

The Iraqis loved hanging our guys on hooks and beating them with iron rods. Waterboarding is pretty tame compared to what the Iraqis did.

One form of torture is no different than another.

Do you think that giving someone a Happy Meal for months than cutting them off is the same as attaching battery cables to your testicles? Both are considered to be torture.

You're a friggen idiot not worth discussing serious issues with.

Start your own thread then.

Obviously, he was lying.

So the great Colin Powell is nothing but a political whore? So his blackness trumps his americanness?

Uh--you'll find that politicians on both sides of the isle are just that--"political whores" always ready to back up their own party--regardless of which party they belong too--regardless of the consequences so that the Commander and Chief get's his way.

Exactly what John Kerry is doing right now.

Welcome to the real world of politics.

Obviously, he was lying.

Uh--you'll find that politicians on both sides of the isle are just that--"political whores" always ready to back up their own party--regardless of which party they belong too--regardless of the consequences so that the Commander and Chief get's his way.

Exactly what John Kerry is doing right now.

Welcome to the real world of politics.

selling your ethics to a political party is one thing, but selling your ethics to make a racial statement is something else.

and don't be so pompous as to welcome me to the real world, dingleberry. I have been here for quite a while and know very well how the "real world" operates.

Powell has shown himself to be a classless piece or racist shit.

I'd never thought I'd live to see the day when a Russian leader is dictating foreign policy to our own president. It is reprehensible how far our country has fallen. I for one am not going to sit here and take this.

Putin isn't dictating anything. It's just words in a newspaper. Man, you sure are easily taunted into reacting just like a schoolboy who doesn't have enough emotional maturity to see something for what it is as opposed to how someone wants you to react because they're intentionally manipulating you.

Naw, he's just a troll. He knows what he's saying is horseshit.

Look at the conservative uber American patriots running down our president because Putin wrote an Op-Ed in a newspaper. Thank God most Americans are made of sterner stuff.

In WWII, Americans endured Axis Sally and Tokyo Rose without folding like an overburdened fold up card table. All I know from reading the conservative whining is that I wouldn't want to be in a position where I had to depend on one of them in a situation which called for steely resolve because they've got the intestinal fortitude of a group of small children who've eaten hamburgers laced with the E. coli bacterium.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back