Op-Ed By Vladimir Putin for the American People

The U.S. had never officially tortured anyone until Bush Jr. did it. If you're being tortured, death is the best thing that could happen.

The media never made an issue of torture till Bush.

Shut the fuck up asshole.

Dumb fuck, torture was never an official policy of the US until Bush.

But first somebody had to spill the beans and then declare that waterboarding was torture.

The Iraqis loved hanging our guys on hooks and beating them with iron rods. Waterboarding is pretty tame compared to what the Iraqis did.

If the U.S. begins torturing again, it will become an issue then.

What do you think the C.I.A was doing in Benghazi?

Torture won't be an issue as long as a Democrat is president. Until then they'll ignore anything that makes them look bad.

But when a Repug gets in there the press will claim that moldy shower stalls is torture.

The CIA is not an official form of the government. Mold could be used as torture, but I don't know where you're going with this. :redface:

But first somebody had to spill the beans and then declare that waterboarding was torture.

The Iraqis loved hanging our guys on hooks and beating them with iron rods. Waterboarding is pretty tame compared to what the Iraqis did.

One form of torture is no different than another.

If the U.S. begins torturing again, it will become an issue then.

What do you think the C.I.A was doing in Benghazi?

Torture won't be an issue as long as a Democrat is president. Until then they'll ignore anything that makes them look bad.

But when a Repug gets in there the press will claim that moldy shower stalls is torture.

The CIA is not an official form of the government. Mold could be used as torture, but I don't know where you're going with this. :redface:

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) is one of the principal intelligence-gathering agencies of the United States federal government.

Central Intelligence Agency - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm done talking to you pathetic imbeciles.

The U.S. had never officially tortured anyone until Bush Jr. did it. If you're being tortured, death is the best thing that could happen.

not true

if you hung around Honduras in the 80s you may be familiar with this booklet

Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual

problem is, there is more evidence that the Syrian govt. did the attack, than the rebels.

even so, i don't want a war as it will only help the Islamist rebels.

Yeah? How's that? Because RIIA and CFR media say so and that is all you have heard?

Riiiiiigt. :cool:

The real issue here is that Putin is looking like an international statesman, and obama is looking like a pouty child.

If, as obama claims, the entire world wants to punish Syria for using CW, why isn't Russia doing it?

Answer: because obama is lying about that like he lies about just about everything from obamacare to Benghazi.

Um, a constant that hasn't changed in the last 30 years: "It's about oil". And specifically it's always indirectly about Iran. Even Ron Paul agrees with me on this one.

lol. You know, you BOTH could be right. Yes, Obama IS lying, the real issue is that the president, like ALL establishment selected presidents lie about everything of any importance, including false flags, international incidents, and any other acts of significance that they need to propel the nation into war. Does anyone even remember the excuse Obama used to justify force in Libya? No? Anyone? Of course not, you were all in bed and he just called out the bombers while congress was on vacation.

But in the end, that is what it is all about, The Project for a New Middle East and the creation of Kurdistan. Someplace NATO has influence over, all for the OIL. To do that, they need a war, a big one. One that will make Iraq and Afghanistan look like tiny skirmishes. One where the rest of NATO will HAVE to join in if they want to have any hope at all of victory.

This war will make Americans totally forget about the economy. It's coming, they just need to find a way to get Assad or Iran to attack Israel or American forces. But those two leaders are too smart to do something like that. So. . . . . our leaders will just have to MAKE them do it. It's nice that Putin gave us a head's up, isn't it?

Last edited:
Obama has brought this on himself by being so dedicated to handing over ME countries to radical Islamists.

I thought I'd never see the day when an American President would support toppling a leader in Syria just so that another vacuum is created and AQ and the FSA could take over.

You probably need to educate yourself on history a bit. We went along with coups in Syria for decades because the leaders were people we didn't like, including the first coup in 1948. But that was okay until the Black Guy did it.

I never thought I'd see the day that an American President would take out an old and dear ally in Mubarak and hand the country over to the Muslim Brotherhood.

We didn't take out Mubarak, his own people did.

I never thought I'd see the day that an American President would back regime change in Libya only to hand it over to many militias.

You didn't. Were you asleep during the whole of the 1980's when Reagan did a whole bunch of shit to try to kill Qadaffi, including dropping a bomb on his house that killed his infant daughter? But again- When the Black Guy did it...

And last but not least I thought I would never see the day an American President welcoming the Taliban for "reconcilliation" talks.

You mean recognizing reality.

Hey, here's a funny thing. You know how Nixon finally got us out of Vietnam? He sat down and had "Reconcilation Talks" in Paris with the North Vietnamese and the Viet Cong.

Says the guy with 466 rep and no argument. Wanna go, shortstack?

What does my rep power have to do with anything?

That fact that you've been here 4 years and all you have come up with in that amount of time is "you're a troll" or "what he says is horseshit" in counter to any factual argument.

Compared to me, who has been here all of six months, who has lain many a liberal and his arguments to rest. Our rep totals only speak to who is the real troll here. It is not I. I am not one for arrogance, but learn to recognize your superior when you see him. That is a fact of life here on this board you will need to deal with, Erik.

Good day.

you are a funny little poster.

Do you think that giving someone a Happy Meal for months than cutting them off is the same as attaching battery cables to your testicles? Both are considered to be torture.

You're a friggen idiot not worth discussing serious issues with.

What does my rep power have to do with anything?

That fact that you've been here 4 years and all you have come up with in that amount of time is "you're a troll" or "what he says is horseshit" in counter to any factual argument.

Compared to me, who has been here all of six months, who has lain many a liberal and his arguments to rest. Our rep totals only speak to who is the real troll here. It is not I. I am not one for arrogance, but learn to recognize your superior when you see him. That is a fact of life here on this board you will need to deal with, Erik.

Good day.

you are a funny little poster.

Careful, there. This one will take that to mean humorous and witty. He is, after all, superior and recognizes his status on this board!

If he were to think you were saying he is funny....as in odd or abnormal, he might "lay you to rest" with his remarkable wit. SLAM! Negged!

BTW, Clinton signed the Rendition authority.

That means he started making torture official policy.

Since they would be tortured in some country in the Middle East, U.S. courts would not recognize it as official.

Where the hell do you think the Waterboarding took place numbnuts? It didn't happen in the United States. It took place at a Rendition site in another country.

Your argument is based on perceptions, not on reality.

Fact is, unless somebody complains it's a non-issue.

I rest my case.

Last edited:

not true

if you hung around Honduras in the 80s you may be familiar with this booklet

Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual

In .pdf for your convenience.

Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual - 1983

yes that manual was developed from another manual from the 60s

here is a declassified copy

http://blockyourid.com/~gbpprorg/mil/mindcontrol/Kubark_Counterintelligence_Interrogation.pdf

Do you think that giving someone a Happy Meal for months than cutting them off is the same as attaching battery cables to your testicles? Both are considered to be torture.

You're a friggen idiot not worth discussing serious issues with.

The TA-312 worked pretty well, too :)

No matter what it is, no matter what.

If you disagree with the scumbag-in-chief on anything... ANYTHING, then you hate America, you're a fascist, you're a teabagger, you're racist, you're far right, you're a Nazi.......

Here's the bottom line.... The Syrian Rebels are even worse than Assad. A LOT worse.

They're running around forcing Christians to convert to Islam on pain of death, raping Christian women anywhere they find them, torturing captives and probably gassed their own people to boot.

Our main objection on the Right is that we don't want to provide al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood and Nusra with the most powerful Air Force on Earth so they can win and turn Syria into another Islamist hell-hole.

THAT is our objection. I woke up this morning with love in my heart but after reading only a few posts from libturds, I'm back to hating dimocrap scum with all my heart. With every fiber of my being.

Don't forget, McRINO and Grahamnesty are on the Stuttering Clusterfukk's side in this too.

And we Conservatives intend to 'Primary' Grahamnesty and McRINO. If McRINO even runs again. Which is doubtful.

I'm calling for both of them to resign. I've written letters to the RNC asking for their resignations.

It's not about politics to me, it's about right and wrong. To dimocrap scum, EVERYTHING is about politics.

And I've been water-boarded. Lots of Military Personnel in certain positions get water boarded so they can know what it's like. It sucks but it ain't torture. Not by a long shot.

You don't wanna know about real torture. Trust me.

An Example.... After the Muslim Brotherhood murdered Anwar Sadat and the Egyptian Army caught a few of them....

They LITERALLY roasted them over an open fire. For DAYS.

THAT is torture.

REAL torture is when the subject is almost certain to die. REAL torture is when the subject BEGS for death.

fucking pussy-boys trying to tell me about torture. Go twerking or something

ETA

That rant wasn't aimed at you, Mud

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back