Op-Ed from a Prophet

But you are ignorant about science, Taz. No shame in that.
And you know it all, right? :lol:
No, but I make an effort to learn it. You are just an internet troll. You have no desire to learn it.
You know shit and prove it every day.
I know that black holes didn’t create our universe. No matter how you cut it, matter and energy cannot be eternal without reaching thermal equilibrium.
You don’t know that it wasn’t a black hole that exploded. Stop pretending.
The SLoT tells us that matter and energy had a beginning.

Never said it was, I said we don’t know what happens in a black hole.
Compression.
So you’re saying that you know what happens in a black hole? You’re a buffoon.
I am saying black holes have nothing to do with creating space and time.
No you don’t, you just think you do.
Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations say otherwise.
... have nothing to do with what a black hole might be able to do.

And you know it all, right? :lol:
No, but I make an effort to learn it. You are just an internet troll. You have no desire to learn it.
I know that black holes didn’t create our universe. No matter how you cut it, matter and energy cannot be eternal without reaching thermal equilibrium.
What’s slot?

Compression.
Red shift, cosmic background radiation, Friedmann’s solutions to Einstein’s field equations say otherwise.
This discussion is about space and time being created from nothing.

You are ignorant of this science so you point to black holes and say black holes like it means something. It doesn’t.

What’s slot?
An abbreviation for Second Law of Thermodynamics.

You are ignorant of this science so you point to black holes and say black holes like it means something. It doesn’t.
You don't know that space and time came from nothing, you say that because it fits your narrative about some invisible dude poofing everything into existence.

If I join LDS, how many underage girls can I marry?

0. You are also required to work and support your family and serve others. Also you will need to stop drinking alcohol, smoking, eat healthy, sacrifice your time and money to build the kingdom etc

That's nice, but answer the question. How many under aged girls?

i did answer the question. It was literally the first thing I said. Please try to read

Well no. You didn't give a number. Are you saying you can have unlimited under aged wives if you can afford them?

Yeah I did. Are you being deliberately obtuse?

So, everyone get out your dictionaries and turn to page 478. Find "prophet", and strike out the definition.

In the margin,write, "Whatever religious nutball agrees with Avatar4321".

Russell Nelson would fit any definition of Prophet in the dictionary. And more importantly the definition, he fits the definition of one who has the Spirit of prophecy given in Rev 19:10 because He has spent decades as a special witness of Jesus Christ the Savior.

Even before his call to the ministry he was receiving revelation. Some of the techniques he developed as a world class heart surgeon were given in vision and used throughout the medical field.

He spent a career healing and fixing hearts and now leads a ministry to heal and fix hearts.

I invite you to read what he wrote for yourself and follow his counsel

You don't know that space and time came from nothing, you say that because it fits your narrative about some invisible dude poofing everything into existence.
Wrong. It couldn’t have come from what we know as matter and energy because matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time and matter and energy cannot exist forever without achieving thermal equilibrium.

So the only thing that can create space and time is no thing. And there is an elegant equation which proves it.

Wrong. It couldn’t have come from what we know as matter and energy because matter and energy cannot exist outside of space and time and matter and energy cannot exist forever without achieving thermal equilibrium.

So the only thing that can create space and time is no thing. And there is an elegant equation which proves it.
Not logical.

Not logical.
How so?

Not logical.
How so?
You put things together because you say so. That’s the only reason. You can’t know what can make space and time. You can only guess.

Not logical.
How so?
You put things together because you say so. That’s the only reason. You can’t know what can make space and time. You can only guess.
That doesn’t explain how it was illogical.

Not logical.
How so?
"So the only thing that can create space and time is no thing." Makes no sense because you can't possibly know that.It\s a conclusion that has no basis in fact.

Not logical.
How so?
"So the only thing that can create space and time is no thing." Makes no sense because you can't possibly know that.It\s a conclusion that has no basis in fact.
Science tells us that space and time were created from nothing. Spirit is nothing.

Science tells us that space and time were created from nothing. Spirit is nothing.
Science can't see all the way back to the BB. Look it up.

Us again? Damn...

Ok,, I guess now everyone knows how much you know about science and how you really feel about God who is Spirit.

Can't blame me for hating you for exposing that little tidbit from your psyche.

Taz squeezed your head and thats what oozed out like a foul and smelly pus.

Science can't see all the way back to the BB. Look it up.
Denying science again, Taz?

Us again? Damn...

Ok,, I guess now everyone knows how much you know about science and how you really feel about God who is Spirit.

Can't blame me for hating you for exposing that little tidbit from your psyche.

Taz squeezed your head and thats what oozed out like a foul and smelly pus.
At the heart of the debate is whether spirit created the material world or the material world created spirit.

There aren’t any other options.

Forum List

Back