Open All Safe Spaces, Prepare for Gnashing of Teeth

Still have no fucking clue what that song is. 😄 You'd have to ask another white.
He literally just gave you the song title. Stick to stealing bikes

84058745.png

Really? Wanna make a bet on those stats?
What the data says about gun deaths in the U.S.

Sure. In 2020 54% of all gun related deaths were from suicide which accounted for of 24,000 deaths and 43% were from murders which accounted for a little over 19,000. And while black people are disproportionately represented in gun homicides it's white men who are shooting themselves in the face at overwhelming rates.

Number of firearm suicide deaths, by ethnicity U.S. 2019 | Statista

What the data says about gun deaths in the U.S.

Sure. In 2020 54% of all gun related deaths were from suicide which accounted for of 24,000 deaths and 43% were from murders which accounted for a little over 19,000. And while black people are disproportionately represented in gun homicides it's white men who are shooting themselves in the face at overwhelming rates.

Number of firearm suicide deaths, by ethnicity U.S. 2019 | Statista
Stop right there "black people disproportionately represented" LOL yeah ok

Even with most precincts not reporting murder rates black on black violence has still gone up as has total numbers of murders by blacks

Do you grasp what that means? A 15% drop in precincts that reported numbers to the FBI and your numbers have STILL gone up. If those true numbers were reported you nogs would be the Kangz you've always wanted to be.

View attachment 706940

Tucker Carlson: This can be jarring
Fox News host Tucker Carlson gives his take on Kanye West's open conservative political views on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

ME: I love this stuff. I like Kanye too, or "Ye" as he is now called. Why can't everyone be nice and cool like him?

I admire his ability and willingness to recognize and state (essentially) that all lives do matter. But wtf is he he babbling about when it comes to the Jews?

Stop right there "black people disproportionately represented" LOL yeah ok

Even with most precincts not reporting murder rates black on black violence has still gone up as has total numbers of murders by blacks

Do you grasp what that means? A 15% drop in precincts that reported numbers to the FBI and your numbers have STILL gone up. If those true numbers were reported you nogs would be the Kangz you've always wanted to be.
Did you forget what we were discussing? White suicide out numbers black homicides and if we combine white homicides with white suicides guns aren't really doing white people any favors. 😄
Your music? You own it? Doubtful. You do know battle rap came from Flyting which was done by Norse and Gaelic people right?
It didn't. They're fundamentally similar but early rap artists weren't students of Gaelic poetry battles, don't be stupid. 😄 You didn't invent talking shit.

Did you forget what we were discussing? White suicide out numbers black homicides and if we combine white homicides with white suicides guns aren't really doing white people any favors. 😄

It didn't. They're fundamentally similar but early rap artists weren't students of Gaelic poetry battles, don't be stupid. 😄 You didn't invent talking shit.
Hence the part of "15% drop in precincts reporting murders" you still think with all the murders happening in Chicago on a fathers day weekend your numbers don't equal to more? 😂

Blacks aren't really students of anything are they? Except theft. Tell me big brain when the Irish came to America where did they settle mostly? The five points in NY. Where was modern rap born? NY. You really think blacks didn't steal that over the years? Point is you all didn't originate that either, its just another in a long line of thefts from your people

Hence the part of "15% drop in precincts reporting murders" you still think with all the murders happening in Chicago on a fathers day weekend your numbers don't equal to more? 😂
I posted facts, it's not my job to guess if you're right you moron. 😄
Blacks aren't really students of anything are they? Except theft. Tell me big brain when the Irish came to America where did they settle mostly? The five points in NY. Where was modern rap born? NY. You really think blacks didn't steal that over the years? Point is you all didn't originate that either, its just another in a long line of thefts from your people
Sure thing guy. 😄

I admire his ability and willingness to recognize and state (essentially) that all lives do matter. But wtf is he he babbling about when it comes to the Jews?
He's naming who owns the banks, record labels, movie studios and who invented cancel culture.

And it won't be long before Republicans either become extinct or you will be seeing them advocating for civil rights, universal health care, and a path to legal status for illegal immigrants.

Wow, you seem to have all the commiecrat talking points down pat. How many of the 50-60 million illegals do you think we should give amnesty to?

Oh! A wiki page on flyting, that proves it. 😄
Yes more emojis when you can't refute facts. Face it, the greatest thing that could have happened to your people was YOUR own people sold you and you ended up here. You're whole "culture and identity" is stolen from a culture and history we made. So enjoy your Wakanda and Women King movies cause that's about as close as you're going to get to thinking you have anything at all.

Btw The Woman King glorified a slave tribe and rewrote that history. Bet you've watched it 20 times and leave the theater wet and in tears don't ya boy

Wow, you seem to have all the commiecrat talking points down pat. How many of the 50-60 million illegals do you think we should give amnesty to?

You say "talking points" and then parrot the hilarious hoax about 50 to 60 million illegals with no sense of self-awareness whatsoever. :lol:

Oh, by the way. 80 percent of American believe we should offer a path to legal status or citizenship for illegals.

The GOP is way out of step with the will of the People.

But don't worry. Once they see their demographic doom staring them in the face, they will change their tune.

Forum List

Back