Open All Safe Spaces, Prepare for Gnashing of Teeth

Those "mechanisms" were put in place to prevent mob rule. They're the supreme law of the land, why do you hate the Constitution?
The mob they were concerned with were all those slaves they kept in bondage so they installed "mechanism" that have Southern slavers some federal guarantees in order to secure their votes for ratification. I don't hate history or the constitution but I sure as shit understand it better than you do. 😄

The mob they were concerned with were all those slaves they kept in bondage so they installed "mechanism" that have Southern slavers some federal guarantees in order to secure their votes for ratification. I don't hate history or the constitution but I sure as shit understand it better than you do. 😄

Actually those "mechanisms" reduced the representation of slave holding States which diluted their power in the EC and Congress. Of course you'd have to know real history to know that.

Actually those "mechanisms" reduced the representation of slave holding States which diluted their power in the EC and Congress. Of course you'd have to know real history to know that.
No it didn't you idiot. The 3/5s clause was designed to help southern states by adding a portion of their slave population into the calculations for determing their number of Representatives in the House. It was also this mechanism by which electoral college votes were allocated. Without this system the South, who's large slave populations couldn't vote would of been throughly defeated by more populated Northern States. You have your history ass backwards you moron. 😄

No it didn't you idiot. The 3/5s clause was designed to help southern states by adding a portion of their slave population into the calculations for determing their number of Representatives in the House. It was also this mechanism by which electoral college votes were allocated. Without this system the South, who's large slave populations couldn't vote would of been throughly defeated by more populated Northern States. You have your history ass backwards you moron. 😄

So tell me genius, what would have been the result if slaves had been counted 1 for 1 instead of counting them 6 for 10?

It was a compromise to get the slave holding States to join the union. And here's a clue for ya, not all slave holding States were in the south.
So in other words non slave states had to give slave states a electoral handicap to get them to ratify the Constitution. Exactly as I said. You idiot. I should charge you for this history lesson. 😄

You mean besides the OP jizzing himself because Ye caped up for White Lives Matter? 😄

😄

You're still racists and applauding a couple of sellouts isn't much of a defense.
/——-/ libs hate it when the Black folks wander off the democrat plantation.

So in other words non slave states had to give slave states a electoral handicap to get them to ratify the Constitution. Exactly as I said. You idiot. I should charge you for this history lesson. 😄

You might want to check the State populations at time the Constitution was ratified, there were only 2 States that didn't have slaves.

Forum List

Back