Open All Safe Spaces, Prepare for Gnashing of Teeth

Was my thread title right on the money or what! "Open All Safe Spaces, Prepare for Gnashing of Teeth"

Curried Goats is about to shit all over himself.
Did you forget to mention that white Republicans are trying to gut the Voting Rights Act? So no, your thread was never close to the money.

Is this rage and hate being expressed on this board nothing but a relatively small per centage of extremists, or is it truly representative of the country?

I think it's relatively small, but it's still big enough to cause another coup attempt.

Fascism doesn't require anything near a majority. The Jan.6th. attempt against governement should have represented the possibility of a few hundred extremists!

They had the guns close by and ready!
And were mad that they didn't bring them.

No one was confused in the first place. 😄 You clown show cuck whites have been making yourselves obvious to everyone.
More racism from the true racist.

Assuming someone's race.

You are correct it was never in doubt that you are the true racist low life

More racism from the true racist.

Assuming someone's race.

You are correct it was never in doubt that you are the true racist low life
You conflating criticizing black people for showing public support for racist white protests with not thinking black people can think for themselves reveals you you dipshit. That's the perspective of a dipshit white person. Black people are apparently only thinking for themselves when they are agreeing with white racists.

You conflating criticizing black people for showing public support for racist white protests with not thinking black people can think for themselves reveals you you dipshit. That's the perspective of a dipshit white person. Black people are apparently only thinking for themselves when they are agreeing with white racists.
They did none of that shit they only expressed a politiucal opinion which is not acceptable to racist trash like you.

That is the only accurate perception of your garbage.

Nothing reveals a perrsons race except to racist pigs like you who want blacks and other minorities to stay in their place.

They did none of that shit they only expressed a politiucal opinion which is not acceptable to racist trash like you.

That is the only accurate perception of your garbage.

Nothing reveals a perrsons race except to racist pigs like you who want blacks and other minorities to stay in their place.
Sorry you dipshit, but your limited perspective of what free black thought is paints you as an obvious cuck white. All black Democratic voters are apparently a monolith and its only when they start voting for Republicans and virtue signaling for white racism that cuck whites like you think they're finally thinking for themselves.

Sorry you dipshit, but your limited perspective of what free black thought is paints you as an obvious cuck white. All black Democratic voters are apparently a monolith and its only when they start voting for Republicans and virtue signaling for white racism that cuck whites like you think they're finally thinking for themselves.
I never proved my self to be a racist by calling someone a name as you did.

You are truly a stupid racist as no opinion paints someones race whatsoever.
'
Only a racist sack of shit believes the shit you do

I never proved my self to be a racist by calling someone a name as you did.

You are truly a stupid racist as no opinion paints someones race whatsoever.
'
Only a racist sack of shit believes the shit you do
You're too stupid to understand how you revealed yourself. 😄

Really, what exactly have I lost?

Your country. Your party. What haven't you lost? 😂 The cuck white conservative party can't exist without minorities. You need Cuban Americans in Florida and Mexican Americans in Texas and both those constituencies are going to over take you, demographically. Like I said conservatism might win, but cuck whites always lose. 😄

Your country. Your party. What haven't you lost? 😂 The cuck white conservative party can't exist without minorities. You need Cuban Americans in Florida and Mexican Americans in Texas and both those constituencies are going to over take you, demographically. Like I said conservatism might win, but cuck whites always lose. 😄

What you just described are historically commiecrat constituencies. Sounds like it's the the commies who are losing. My life isn't changing a bit, well except for the negative effects of commie policies.

Forum List

Back