Open All Safe Spaces, Prepare for Gnashing of Teeth

Yes by "cuck white culture" you mean, the entire fucking world, then yes. You know nothing....about the entire fucking tomorrow.
:laughing0301:

Tell some of your ignorant, worthless Jamaican dumbfucks to come on in so we can send them to New York City and fuck it up even more.
Who's spent the last two days singing my music again? 😄

Yep. Good job.

😄

You got fooled by the internet. That's not a Bob song but I'm sure you whites wish it was because you desperately want to be us.

Fuck off and die, I simply did a search on the lyrics, it appears several people covered that song. Personally, I'd never heard of it.

Your jobs? 😄 Minorities are going to take your country. :funnyface:

And blacks will continue to be the super minority, because you're committing genocide on yourself. That's a really sad fact. But hey, feel free to keep beating up on whitey instead of using your energy to fix your own community.

😄

Exactly. Don't tell Bootney Lee Farnsworth that though, he's veery sensitive about it.
Nobody gives a fuck about Jamaica except to make fun of you idiots.

Smoke two Joints is the most popular reggae song worldwide both when the Toyes originally wrote and recorded it (1983, Oregon) but when Sublime (1992, California) All WHITE PEOPLE.

You're just a fucking joke, mon.

You know what the call a Jamaican proctologist? Pokemon.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Nobody gives a fuck about Jamaica except to make fun of you idiots.
So you say but I'm amused that you know the lyrics to Jamaican music but not even cuck whites know what that other song was. 😄
Smoke two Joints is the most popular reggae song worldwide both when the Toyes originally wrote and recorded it (1983, Oregon) but when Sublime (1992, California) All WHITE PEOPLE.
So you say but I sure as fuck never heard of em. 😄
You're just a fucking joke, mon.

You know what the call a Jamaican proctologist? Pokemon.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You know what they call whoever sang that white song? No one fucking knows. :funnyface:

So you say but I'm amused that you know the lyrics to Jamaican music but not even cuck whites know what that other song was. 😄

So you say but I sure as fuck never heard of em. 😄

You know what they call whoever sang that white song? No one fucking knows. :funnyface:
I am a long-time music person.

I'll leave it at that.

You don't know shit...about YOUR OWN FUCKING MUSIC.

Forum List

Back