Open All Safe Spaces, Prepare for Gnashing of Teeth

Is this rage and hate being expressed on this board nothing but a relatively small per centage of extremists, or is it truly representative of the country?

I think it's relatively small, but it's still big enough to cause another coup attempt.

Fascism doesn't require anything near a majority. The Jan.6th. attempt against governement should have represented the possibility of a few hundred extremists!

They had the guns close by and ready!

• Love
Reactions: BWK
And yet, we remain supreme. It's just nice when a black or two gets it.... :laugh:
In your own cosplay minds. If you were you could stop the FBI from kicking down your doors. You're not the Supreme whites, you're the trailer trash they don't let into the mainstream. 😄

In your own cosplay minds. If you were you could stop the FBI from kicking down your doors. You're not the Supreme whites, you're the trailer trash they don't let into the mainstream. 😄
White Supremacy:
White ~ a specific color.
Supremacy ~ the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority, power, or status.

You labeled us correctly.... :eusa_dance:

The same Kanye West you ridiculed and demeaned for standing up and saying "George Bush doesn't care about black people". :)

It's amusing that as soon a person of color says everything a white (right) winger wants to hear, they're like "Right On!".
When someone says something a group agrees with they agree with that person and when that same person says something they disagree with they disagree with them. Fascinating.

wj5g8wbu31s91.jpg

Sucks for you

A racist piece of trash who has to watch minoeities show that they are smarter and better than you
😄

I don't mind that at all. Lots of my family members (most of whom are black and black mixed) are smarter and better people than I am. A list that includes doctors, surgeons, CEOs, lawyers and engineers. Philanthropists and volunteers. Not to mention my wife and daughter (also both black) one a nurse and the other in nursing school. Infinitely more intelligent than I am, the both of them. And my wife who worked in covid wards and travels every year to Africa to spend a month giving poor people free medical care is about the best person I know. I love black excellence. And despite your ignorant claim that I don't think black people can have independent thoughts, to that I say I don't think any black voter owes allegiance to any political party, candidate, or ideology. I have relatives who are conservative through their religious beliefs, militant in their belief in the 2nd Amendment so they can be ready to shoot white people if the day comes they stop cosplaying, economically moderate, and extreme progressive. I love them all. They can vote for whatever candidates they want based on whatever issues they want but if they voted for the party of white supremacy then would be correctly labeled as sellouts. Vote for Democrats, vote to primary democrats, vote green, or independent of whatever, but the Republican Party is the party of white supremacy. That's simply a fact and voting for them makes you at the very least a gullible moron and at worst a sellout.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
😄

I don't mind that at all. Lots of my family members (most of whom are black and black mixed) are smarter and better people than I am. A list that includes doctors, surgeons, CEOs, lawyers and engineers. Philanthropists and volunteers. Not to mention my wife and daughter (also both black) one a nurse and the other in nursing school. Infinitely more intelligent than I am, the both of them. And my wife who worked in covid wards and travels every year to Africa to spend a month giving poor people free medical care is about the best person I know. I love black excellence. And despite your ignorant claim that I don't think black people can have independent thoughts, to that I say I don't think any black voter owes allegiance to any political party, candidate, or ideology. I have relatives who are conservative through their religious beliefs, militant in their belief in the 2nd Amendment so they can be ready to shoot white people if the day comes they stop cosplaying, economically moderate, and extreme progressive. I love them all. They can vote for whatever candidates they want based on whatever issues they want but if they voted for the party of white supremacy then would be correctly labeled as sellouts. Vote for Democrats, vote to primary democrats, vote green, or independent of whatever, but the Republican Party is the party of white supremacy. That's simply a fact and voting for them makes you at the very least a gullible moron and at worst a sellout.
Virtue signaling lies from a racist who hates minorities that thiink for themselves

Forum List

Back