Open All Safe Spaces, Prepare for Gnashing of Teeth

And it won't be long before Republicans either become extinct or you will be seeing them advocating for civil rights, universal health care, and a path to legal status for illegal immigrants.

dude, yo baby momas are threatening to take you to court again...time to pull your pants up and get a job
My daughter's mother and I get along great. She just spent a week with us (me, my wife, my daughter and my grandson) last month. She's been here on a work visa in North Carolina for most of the year but this has been the first time she's had to take some time off. I think her and my daughter are planning for her to come back during Christmas. 😄

Nothing at all. I'm just amused that it now takes black avatars to empower them. What happened whites? 😂
It took white people dying in the Civil War, fighting for civil rights and lifting your people up to empower you but like a typical nog all you can do is blame whitey for all your cultures failures

View attachment 706940

Tucker Carlson: This can be jarring
Fox News host Tucker Carlson gives his take on Kanye West's open conservative political views on 'Tucker Carlson Tonight.'

ME: I love this stuff. I like Kanye too, or "Ye" as he is now called. Why can't everyone be nice and cool like him?

kanye-tweet.jpg

It took white people dying in the Civil War, fighting for civil rights and lifting your people up to empower you but like a typical nog all you can do is blame whitey for all your cultures failures
Loved that. Some of your whites are threatening civil war again so one can only hope I'll be around to see the next culling. 😄

Loved that. Some of your whites are threatening civil war again so one can only hope I'll be around to see the next culling. 😄
I bet you do love seeing white people dying no need for the emoji. You know what I love seeing? FBI crime statistics. How is you all are 13% of the population and commit 60% of all murders, mostly against your own people?

I bet you do love seeing white people dying no need for the emoji. You know what I love seeing? FBI crime statistics. How is you all are 13% of the population and commit 60% of all murders, mostly against your own people?
Nothing compared though to how many white gun owners end up shooting themselves in the face. 😄

Forum List

Back