economy was never an issue from my birth in 1949 as i was fed , clothed and had a place to live from date of birth to today [on my parents dime]. And then , from the late 60s my life has been filled with good things . Its many of the newer generations that seem to be having a hard time living in their parents basements and riding skateboards and being on parents insurance . And then YOU think that fixing the economy by allowing more immigration is good . You live in a dream world in my opinion RTighty !!

Fix the economy? Are you finally asking not telling me what I think? To fix it you must raise taxes, cut spending, and grow the economy, all at the very same time.

economy was never an issue from my birth in 1949 as i was fed , clothed and had a place to live from date of birth to today [on my parents dime]. And then , from the late 60s my life has been filled with good things . Its many of the newer generations that seem to be having a hard time living in their parents basements and riding skateboards and being on parents insurance . And then YOU think that fixing the economy by allowing more immigration is good . You live in a dream world in my opinion RTighty !!

Absolutely correct because the middle class grew strong.

That has ended.

Even RWNJs know that's what the Repubs are doing and they know its what trumpery is doing as well.

Enough.

But of course, American kids hardly learn their own language.
Well...that's what happens with the left is in charge of anything. It gets destroyed. The left has destroyed the education system in this nation just as they destroyed the U.S. Constitution and liberty.

Yes, if only we still had liberty and a Constitution.

TRUMP is fine , people have been crying about the economy since mrobama was 'prez' and i was doing fine . My only point is that allowing open borders or more legal immigration is not a good thing for the USA . And the last thing that concerns me is the economy [and healthcare] Luddley .

The elite wants to virtue signal how morally superior they are, while in reality fucking the average folks in the ass. Focusing on 3rd world shitholes allows them to do that.

Of course, when asked if they themselves would help out, the answer is always "no". The costs must be borne by the middle class tax-payer.

I don't know if they want completely OPEN Borders but the Elite have no problem with lax border control while they advocate for diversity and letting all sorts of third worlders into the USA . As I have often asked , we have about 310 million legal residents in the USA and thats 2010 census and no official count of the 11 to 30 million illegals in the USA . My question has always been , why is it good for Americans to import more third worlders of any type Patriot ?? [I never get an answer]

They will never say "we need somebody to scrub the bathroom floor" at a Motel 6, or at those "wealthy" individuals mansions.

Like we don't have enough American "on the dole" who should go to work. Get exercise for free while working. Win-Win. Lose weight you American Hog.

Now this is just terrible, terrible.

"As for George Soros himself, he is willing to turn Europe inside out to achieve his open border objectives. He wants the European Union to commit to admit at least 300,000 refugees annually from troubled regions and to allot 30 billion euros (approximately $33 billion) a year to implement a comprehensive asylum plan. And he favors far more openness to admitting economic migrants as well."

300,000 with only 508 million? Why in just 1,524 years they will outnumber us (if we round up). This must stop, by the year 2,517 at the latest, and I mean the very latest!!! Now is the time to PANIC!!!
Whats the birth rate of Europeans now ?

"As for George Soros himself, he is willing to turn Europe inside out to achieve his open border objectives. He wants the European Union to commit to admit at least 300,000 refugees annually from troubled regions and to allot 30 billion euros (approximately $33 billion) a year to implement a comprehensive asylum plan. And he favors far more openness to admitting economic migrants as well."

300,000 with only 508 million? Why in just 1,524 years they will outnumber us (if we round up). This must stop, by the year 2,517 at the latest, and I mean the very latest!!! Now is the time to PANIC!!!

It's low if not negative, which is why they need people.

----------------------------------------------------- euro birth rate , i think its very , very low . Funny , destroy Europe because 'euros' want to retire and live on the dole retirement plan . Course the elites don't care , 'queens' and elites are walled off i suppose and with with armed guards . So 'muslim' or 'euro' it doesn't matter to the elites who they rule over i guess . ------------- in fact i have heard that some of the 'queens' family speak approvingly of 'islam' . If i have heard correctly the 'queens' successor knows whats coming his way .

Holy shit, regressive alert!

Yeh, let's replace the European population by 3rd world Muslims, that will work amazingly. Make Europe 3rd world again!

I thought you were of the opinion that the world was overpopulated and with too much religion anyway. Apparently, not.

Last edited:

Holy shit, regressive alert!

Yeh, let's replace the European population by 3rd world Muslims, that will work amazingly. Make Europe 3rd world again!

I thought you were of the opinion that the world was overpopulated anyway. Apparently, not.

It's overpopulated when even one human still walks the earth. That doesn't change capitalism.

Right? Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into welfare (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into the food stamp program (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into Social Security (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into Medicare (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into Medicaid (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into Obamacare (no liberty, no constitution).

Notice a pattern here? All passed by the Dumbocrats. All violate the U.S. Constitution. All are achieved at the barrel of a gun.

Humans are an inhumane destructive species.
Yes folks... RightyTighty really did just say that. Bat. Shit. Crazy. Vintage left-wing nut-job.

Incidentally - in vintage left-wing nut-job fashion, I notice you talk shit about the human race yet you don't commit suicide. You cry about the planet earth, yet you exploit it for your own comforts.

Do the planet a favor and fuck'n kill yourself. Put your gun where your mouth is. Both figuratively and literally.

No? Didn't think so, chump.

Right? Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into welfare (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into the food stamp program (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into Social Security (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into Medicare (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into Medicaid (no liberty, no constitution). Imagine if the U.S. government did hold a gun to your head and force you into Obamacare (no liberty, no constitution).

Notice a pattern here? All passed by the Dumbocrats. All violate the U.S. Constitution. All are achieved at the barrel of a gun.

There's not a gun in sight, and you're free to leave so, vote with your feet - this isn't a nation for your kind.

Last edited:
Wait...you just said that ONE person is too many for the Earth. Now you're saying Europe "needs people" despite having almost 750 million people. You just got caught contradicting yourself....again.

The filthy, smelly hobo should be able to crawl into their satan-sheets next to them.

I suspect that you intended to type "satin-sheets", but given the folks mentioned in your opening comment, I suppose that "satan-sheets" works even better.

Forum List

Back