Open Source Intelligence: Episode 397 – Exposing Biden’s SECRET Plans!!!

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
In my four years of H.S. debate, and my several years on a Big Ten Debate team, one of the most used resources for information on international topics was the Council on Foreign Relations publication, Foreign Affairs.

The Council on Foreign Affairs is, as many here might know, where major players from both parties, corporate and foundation heads, intel heads, entertainment and civic leaders meet to discuss the course of U.S. international and domestic policy.

This video discusses and links to several articles leading up to the current administration, and an article penned by Biden's team before he was elected. I found this interesting as it concerns a global tax. . .

Exposing Biden's SECRET Plans!!!
•Mar 26, 2021

I highly recommend watching that video, if it gets taken down at YouTube, you can find links to alternative platforms at that above link. There are choice bits of bureacratic double speak and coded language in this piece by "Joe Biden . . ."
Why America Must Lead Again
Rescuing U.S. Foreign Policy After Trump

". . . The Summit for Democracy will also include civil society organizations from around the world that stand on the frontlines in defense of democracy. And the summit members will issue a call to action for the private sector, including technology companies and social media giants, which must recognize their responsibilities and overwhelming interest in preserving democratic societies and protecting free speech. At the same time, free speech cannot serve as a license for technology and social media companies to facilitate the spread of malicious lies. Those companies must act to ensure that their tools and platforms are not empowering the surveillance state, gutting privacy, facilitating repression in China and elsewhere, spreading hate and misinformation, spurring people to violence, or remaining susceptible to other misuse. . . . "

More choice links at the website. . .

I highly recommend watching that video,

Sorry, not watching a 55 min Conspiracy Video
Anything that exposes the heinous nature of the State and the Elite is a conspiracy, to fools like you.

We know you will love living in an Orwellian society. You’ll fit in perfectly.

This is as good as the prophecy conspiracies.

Anyone who doesnt see whats happeneing globally is a moron.
The invasion of Europe by Muslims like the invasion of America by mexicans and south Americans is no accident.
It's an attempt to bring down the west,and it's obvious.
Those who support it are in on it or as I said..morons.

Exposing Biden's SECRET plans !!!

Lol…. dumbass
5722a5a336927d501a89bc48f1c3e261.jpg

Forum List

Back