Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

Interesting, I actually agree with Silhouette on this one. No way this 3 yr old has any concept of his sexuality. He's being coached to be gay.

Pretty disgusting regardless of how you feel about LGBT. The goal isn't to turn them all gay you SJW fucks, it was to let folks decide for themselves how to live their lives. Forcing them to be gay is just as bad as forcing them all to be straight.

Millennial's could fuck up a wet dream... I loath when these shit heads are all we have left to employee; I'm legit crossing my fingers that a shit ton of morons failed to plan for their retirements...
He’s naturally playing with dolls and braiding hair. What’s the conservatives’ approach to having an effeminate son at that age? Pray the gay away and hide them in the proverbial closet? Or teach them to like who they are and to be comfortable in their own skin?

Since when does playing with dolls make a person gay?? I played with matchbox cars when I was little and dolls too. I'm not gay, nor do I think I'm a boy because I enjoy a certain activity. Ridiculous.
It’s beyond just playing with dolls...

”He wanted to have dolls, be a mermaid, play Elsa, act like a beauty queen, etc. We just supported him because why not? He denies that he is a "boy" because he wants to be a "girl". ”

... so again I ask.... What’s the conservatives’ approach to having an effeminate son at that age? Pray the gay away and hide them in the proverbial closet? Or teach them to like who they are and to be comfortable in their own skin?

Interesting, I actually agree with Silhouette on this one. No way this 3 yr old has any concept of his sexuality. He's being coached to be gay.

Pretty disgusting regardless of how you feel about LGBT. The goal isn't to turn them all gay you SJW fucks, it was to let folks decide for themselves how to live their lives. Forcing them to be gay is just as bad as forcing them all to be straight.

Millennial's could fuck up a wet dream... I loath when these shit heads are all we have left to employee; I'm legit crossing my fingers that a shit ton of morons failed to plan for their retirements...
He’s naturally playing with dolls and braiding hair. What’s the conservatives’ approach to having an effeminate son at that age? Pray the gay away and hide them in the proverbial closet? Or teach them to like who they are and to be comfortable in their own skin?

Since when does playing with dolls make a person gay?? I played with matchbox cars when I was little and dolls too. I'm not gay, nor do I think I'm a boy because I enjoy a certain activity. Ridiculous.

”He wanted to have dolls, be a mermaid, play Elsa, act like a beauty queen, etc. We just supported him because why not? He denies that he is a "boy" because he wants to be a "girl". ”

... so again I ask.... What’s the conservatives’ approach to having an effeminate son at that age? Pray the gay away and hide them in the proverbial closet? Or teach them to like who they are and to be comfortable in their own skin?

So? Some 3-year-old kids want to be kittens, puppies or princesses too! Nuts is all this is. NUTS.

One of your JOBS as a parent is to PARENT your child and to teach him or her the difference between fantasy and play and REALITY. The reality is, he is a little boy who happens to like some girly things. He could grow out of that and like something else entirely different by next year!

One of your JOBS as a parent is to PARENT your child and to teach him or her the difference between fantasy and play and REALITY. The reality is, he is a little boy who happens to like some girly things. He could grow out of that and like something else entirely different by next year!
So your answer is, pray the gay away.

That doesn’t work. If a child is going to grow up gay, no parent can make them straight. Just like no parent can make a child gay if they’re going to grow up straight.

So your answer is, pray the gay away.

That doesn’t work. If a child is going to grow up gay, no parent can make them straight. Just like no parent can make a child gay if they’re going to grow up straight.

Pray the gay away? No, teach and guide and parent your child. That is why 2 and 3 year old children HAVE parents.

Right, his own skin is that of a male child. That is what you teach him. You can like pink or dolls, but that doesn't mean you are a girl. You can pretend that you, but you are not really a girl. You are my sweet baby boy. There. Not, OMG, my son plays with dolls so that means he is gay or is really a girl! WTF is WRONG with you people?

Right, his own skin is that of a male child. That is what you teach him. You can like pink or dolls, but that doesn't mean you are a girl. You can pretend that you, but you are not really a girl. You are my sweet baby boy. There. Not, OMG, my son plays with dolls so that means he is gay or is really a girl! WTF is WRONG with you people?
Again, it’s more than just playing with dolls. You don’t seem to understand that. That’s on you.

And statistically, there’s a 50% chance that such kids will attempt suicide in their teens. Kudos to parents who are trying alternative approaches to this issue rather than the practices your ignorance has been trying in the past which results in tragedy half of the time.

Again, it’s more than just playing with dolls. You don’t seem to understand that. That’s on you.

And statistically, there’s a 50% chance that such kids will attempt suicide in their teens. Kudos to parents who are trying alternative approaches to this issue rather than the practices your ignorance has been trying in the past which results in tragedy half of the time.

At age 3?? Pray tell what is "more" to it than that? Do tell what "openly gay" is at 3 years of age?

Gay teen suicides are caused by teens who were tampered with, offing themselves because they feel pressured to embrace "as identity" that which was done to them. That is as empirically true as anything you might suggest to the contrary. But read my signature if you want to see the CDC call childhood sexual abuse an "epidemic" in what you call gay, teen or otherwise..

How on EARTH do you know? So what is it? Has he been coming on to other 3 year old boys or something? WTH?? You people are whacky. Seriously. Really whacky.

At age 3?? Pray tell what is "more" to it than that? Do tell what "openly gay" is at 3 years of age?

Gay teen suicides are caused by teens who were tampered with, offing themselves because they feel pressured to embrace "as identity" that which was done to them. That is as empirically true as anything you might suggest to the contrary. But read my signature if you want to see the CDC call childhood sexual abuse an "epidemic" in what you call gay, teen or otherwise..
I’ve already pointed what more there is to it. Sadly, your brain is rotted and somehow missed it.

No, there is no such thing as an "openly gay" 3-year-old child unless he has been molested or something.

How on EARTH do you know? So what is it? Has he been coming on to other 3 year old boys or something? WTH?? You people are whacky. Seriously. Really whacky.
It’s what his aunt said. Weren’t you paying attention?

Funny. Liberals will say there are NO REAL DIFFERENCES between boys and girls and if you were to point out such differences it would be considered "misogyny" to these whack jobs UNLESS it is a 3-year-old boy whose parents are insisting is GAY because he likes "girly things?" How can you justify such contradictory thinking? And again, a baby cannot be GAY.

It’s what his aunt said. Weren’t you paying attention?

What did his nutty aunt say? Something similar to what YOU are saying? That is insanity and nothing more.

Forum List

Back