Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

Kids at that age don't know squat unless someone has led them that way...............

Must have LUNATIC parents.

These loons think we've never raised children and don't realize we know this child has been coached.

No way a 3 year old thinks like this. No way

A 3-year-old child who was "openly gay" would have to have been molested by a gay person, and even then that doesn't mean he is GAY. He is not old enough to understand any of this shit that is OBVIOUSLY being pushed on him.
Imbecile, his aunt was not talking about gay in s sexual manner. WTF is wrong with you?

What in the hell does "OPENLY GAY" mean to you? GAY means you are sexually attracted to your same sex.
From a 3 year old boy, it’s one who believes he’s a girl. It has nothing to do with sex. There is something seriously wrong with you to think a 3 year old was talking about sex. :cuckoo:

That is what GAY means. Gay doesn't mean transgendered. Those are two entirely different things, moron.

I am not having kids because i dont want kids and that is one of the reasons i dont want kids.

A 3-year-old child who was "openly gay" would have to have been molested by a gay person, and even then that doesn't mean he is GAY. He is not old enough to understand any of this shit that is OBVIOUSLY being pushed on him.
Imbecile, his aunt was not talking about gay in s sexual manner. WTF is wrong with you?

What in the hell does "OPENLY GAY" mean to you? GAY means you are sexually attracted to your same sex.
From a 3 year old boy, it’s one who believes he’s a girl. It has nothing to do with sex. There is something seriously wrong with you to think a 3 year old was talking about sex. :cuckoo:
And you don't see that as a problem.........at that age..........God I hope you don't have kids.............
You’re too late. You should have prayed to G-d for that years ago.

And you don't see that as a problem.........at that age..........God I hope you don't have kids.............
You’re too late. You should have prayed to G-d for that years ago.
Hope you didn't screw your kids head's up then.........

You gotta be joking if you defend this crap.............there is No damned way they would do this on their own at that age.........

If you think so.........seek help........you need it.

I am not having kids because i dont want kids and that is one of the reasons i dont want kids.

Children are a joy but require attention, constant supervision and taught life lessons to prepare them for life. Far too many parents fail at that and it's why we have effed up kids doing stupid stuff.

That is what GAY means. Gay doesn't mean transgendered. Those are two entirely different things, moron.
You dumbfuck, some words have different meanings to 3 year olds. What 3 year old can even say, ‘transgendered.’ Hell, many of them struggle just saying, ‘spaghetti.’ They know nothing about sex. There is something seriously fucked up with you that you think a 3 year old was talking about having sex with other boys.

He dont want me to have kids i have no children.

He isn't talking about you. He is talking to someone else. When someone is talking to you specifically here, then they will quote your post, and you will get an "alert" that you have been quoted. Although sometimes you might get alerts

You dumbfuck, some words have different meanings to 3 year olds. What 3 year old can even say, ‘transgendered.’ Hell, many of them struggle just saying, ‘spaghetti.’ They know nothing about sex. There is something seriously fucked up with you that you think a 3 year was talking about having sex with other boys.

Are you trying to tell me that he is the one with the social media account telling people that he is "openly gay!"???? You are obviously not playing with a full deck. The term "openly gay" is being thrown about regarding this little boy. So in order for him to be "gay," he would have to know what "gay" means, you twisted sick fucking bastard.

GAY means that you have a SEXUAL attraction to members of your same sex, which means that you want to have SEX WITH THEM. That is what turns you on.

Liking to play with girly toys does not mean a 3-year-old child is gay in ANY way, shape or form, you fucking freaks of nature.

openly gay means you go out with men. And I know because people tried to get me to go that way. And I said no.

I'm sure the little boy went up to his parents and said, guess what? I am openly gay. :cool: And of course, the parents are like OMG, my 3-year-old son is openly GAY. No wonder he plays with the girls' toys. Are you serious with this BS? Nobody can possibly be this crazy and not locked up in an asylum, can they?

openly gay means you go out with men. And I know because people tried to get me to go that way. And I said no.

Only if you were a man. If you go out with men when you are a woman, then you are straight. Lol. :D

You dumbfuck, some words have different meanings to 3 year olds. What 3 year old can even say, ‘transgendered.’ Hell, many of them struggle just saying, ‘spaghetti.’ They know nothing about sex. There is something seriously fucked up with you that you think a 3 year old was talking about having sex with other boys.
And the Gay Groups are setting him up as a Hero.............They are screwing up his dang head a 3 years old and you sit here trying to sit and spin................

Bottom this junk was influenced by the adults around him to be saying this at this age.............

He should be singing the dang Barney song.................or whatever is the new small childs Icon these days.

And the Gay Groups are setting him up as a Hero.............They are screwing up his dang head a 3 years old and you sit here trying to sit and spin................

Bottom this junk was influenced by the adults around him to be saying this at this age.............

He should be singing the dang Barney song.................or whatever is the new small childs Icon these days.

Anyone who has raised children knows that 3-year-olds are not sitting their contemplating their sexuality or their gender. This is why I cannot STAND the leftists. Sick fuckers.

The only reason why such a YOUNG child who isn't even close to being at puberty yet would be contemplating such a thing would be because he was MOLESTED by someone and is now suffering and confused.

Forum List

Back