Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

Imbecile, his aunt was not talking about gay in s sexual manner. WTF is wrong with you?

What in the hell does "OPENLY GAY" mean to you? GAY means you are sexually attracted to your same sex.
From a 3 year old boy, it’s one who believes he’s a girl. It has nothing to do with sex. There is something seriously wrong with you to think a 3 year old was talking about sex. :cuckoo:

That is what GAY means. Gay doesn't mean transgendered. Those are two entirely different things, moron.
You dumbfuck, some words have different meanings to 3 year olds. What 3 year old can even say, ‘transgendered.’ Hell, many of them struggle just saying, ‘spaghetti.’ They know nothing about sex. There is something seriously fucked up with you that you think a 3 year old was talking about having sex with other boys.
And the Gay Groups are setting him up as a Hero.............They are screwing up his dang head a 3 years old and you sit here trying to sit and spin................

Bottom this junk was influenced by the adults around him to be saying this at this age.............

He should be singing the dang Barney song.................or whatever is the new small childs Icon these days.

Frozen and the song Let It Go....trust me on this one our youngest sings it on and on and on

What in the hell does "OPENLY GAY" mean to you? GAY means you are sexually attracted to your same sex.
From a 3 year old boy, it’s one who believes he’s a girl. It has nothing to do with sex. There is something seriously wrong with you to think a 3 year old was talking about sex. :cuckoo:

That is what GAY means. Gay doesn't mean transgendered. Those are two entirely different things, moron.
You dumbfuck, some words have different meanings to 3 year olds. What 3 year old can even say, ‘transgendered.’ Hell, many of them struggle just saying, ‘spaghetti.’ They know nothing about sex. There is something seriously fucked up with you that you think a 3 year old was talking about having sex with other boys.
And the Gay Groups are setting him up as a Hero.............They are screwing up his dang head a 3 years old and you sit here trying to sit and spin................

Bottom this junk was influenced by the adults around him to be saying this at this age.............

He should be singing the dang Barney song.................or whatever is the new small childs Icon these days.

Frozen and the song Let It Go....trust me on this one our youngest sings it on and on and on
God...........I hated Barney back in the day....

:abgg2q.jpg:

God...........I hated Barney back in the day....

:abgg2q.jpg:

I wanted to punch his purple nose.

We would but we have been called so many names. So I would not mind letting it go for now.

Imbecile, his aunt was not talking about gay in s sexual manner. WTF is wrong with you?

And you don't see that as a problem.........at that age..........God I hope you don't have kids.............
You’re too late. You should have prayed to G-d for that years ago.
Hope you didn't screw your kids head's up then.........

You gotta be joking if you defend this crap.............there is No damned way they would do this on their own at that age.........

If you think so.........seek help........you need it.
My kids are in college, putting themselves through for the most part, doing well and well adjusted. My wife and I did a fine job raising them.

And what’s to defend? Only those with sick minds think that 3 year old was speaking about being gay in a sexual manner.

And you don't see that as a problem.........at that age..........God I hope you don't have kids.............

You gotta be joking if you defend this crap.............there is No damned way they would do this on their own at that age.........

My kids are in college, putting themselves through for the most part, doing well and well adjusted. My wife and I did a fine job raising them.

And what’s to defend? Only those with sick minds think that 3 year old was speaking about being gay in a sexual manner.

So you SAY. I don't believe you have ever raised any children if you think a 3-year-old is talking about being "gay" in any way and truly understanding the meaning of it. Idiot.

A 3-year-old has been on this planet for 3 fucking years for goodness sake! Why don't you try using your allegedly adult brain for a change? Oh, the 3-year-old baby says he is gay, so it must BE that he is gay or a transgender. Good grief. Sickening.

April 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Pro-homosexual websites and social media users are promoting the story of a three-year-old child who is supposedly “openly gay.”
‘Openly gay’ 3-year-old goes viral on social media

Hate to tell you this and break reality to you , but you have a MENTAL ILLNESS if you think this is even possible.
3 yr olds can not decipher what they are or aren't.....

Half the lunatic adults don't even know wtf they are let alone a three year old.

We are sinking and sinking fast if America's Trump haters don't wake the hell up you will become just like Europe and you will be watching your kids getting raped all under the name and rights of those third world nations who believe in child marriages you stupid ass pos morons.

And?

Everyone I know who is gay knew when they were about 3

Only a Idiot wouldn't think they were not influenced at that age..............and my kids are all grown up too............

Leave it to Beaver days................Now the world has turned this junk upside down........And influencing a child at that age is utter BS.

A 3-year-old has been on this planet for 3 fucking years for goodness sake! Why don't you try using your allegedly adult brain for a change? Oh, the 3-year-old baby says he is gay, so it must BE that he is gay or a transgender. Good grief. Sickening.
They know what they’re born. You can’t “change” a gay kid into straight.

:cuckoo:

April 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Pro-homosexual websites and social media users are promoting the story of a three-year-old child who is supposedly “openly gay.”

Hate to tell you this and break reality to you , but you have a MENTAL ILLNESS if you think this is even possible.

Half the lunatic adults don't even know wtf they are let alone a three year old.

We are sinking and sinking fast if America's Trump haters don't wake the hell up you will become just like Europe and you will be watching your kids getting raped all under the name and rights of those third world nations who believe in child marriages you stupid ass pos morons.

And?

Holy shit. You are a complete moron.

Only a Idiot wouldn't think they were not influenced at that age..............and my kids are all grown up too............

Leave it to Beaver days................Now the world has turned this junk upside down........And influencing a child at that age is utter BS.

I wanted to punch Eddie Haskell too.

You cannot make someone gay straight. You can only abuse them emotionally.

They know what they’re born. You can’t “change” a gay kid into straight.

:cuckoo:

They know what they're born? Is this more lawyer talk? WTH is wrong with you, you fucking weirdo. No 3-year-old child knows he or she is GAY when they don't even have an understanding of what SEX is.

And?

Holy shit. You are a complete moron.
The left is BATSHIT CRAZY.................But we already knew that.

He dont want me to have kids i have no children.

He isn't talking about you. He is talking to someone else. When someone is talking to you specifically here, then they will quote your post, and you will get an "alert" that you have been quoted. Although sometimes you might get alerts

You dumbfuck, some words have different meanings to 3 year olds. What 3 year old can even say, ‘transgendered.’ Hell, many of them struggle just saying, ‘spaghetti.’ They know nothing about sex. There is something seriously fucked up with you that you think a 3 year was talking about having sex with other boys.

Are you trying to tell me that he is the one with the social media account telling people that he is "openly gay!"???? You are obviously not playing with a full deck. The term "openly gay" is being thrown about regarding this little boy. So in order for him to be "gay," he would have to know what "gay" means, you twisted sick fucking bastard.
Putz, I never said it was his twitter account. Sadly, you suffer some serious mental issues. Once again, I highly recommend you read up on this story so you at least have a clue if what you’re talking about.

And?

:lmao:

You cannot make someone gay straight. You can only abuse them emotionally.

Fucking loon. Lol. If the kid commits suicide, it's probably from his early exposure to unhealthy sick adults like yourself.

He dont want me to have kids i have no children.

He isn't talking about you. He is talking to someone else. When someone is talking to you specifically here, then they will quote your post, and you will get an "alert" that you have been quoted. Although sometimes you might get alerts

You dumbfuck, some words have different meanings to 3 year olds. What 3 year old can even say, ‘transgendered.’ Hell, many of them struggle just saying, ‘spaghetti.’ They know nothing about sex. There is something seriously fucked up with you that you think a 3 year was talking about having sex with other boys.

Are you trying to tell me that he is the one with the social media account telling people that he is "openly gay!"???? You are obviously not playing with a full deck. The term "openly gay" is being thrown about regarding this little boy. So in order for him to be "gay," he would have to know what "gay" means, you twisted sick fucking bastard.
Putz, I never said it was his twitter account. Sadly, you suffer some serious mental issues. Once again, I highly recommend you read up on this story so you at least have a clue if what you’re talking about.

Well then WHO is saying that a 3-year-old baby is openly gay?

Forum List

Back