Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

And you don't see that as a problem.........at that age..........God I hope you don't have kids.............
You’re too late. You should have prayed to G-d for that years ago.
Hope you didn't screw your kids head's up then.........

You gotta be joking if you defend this crap.............there is No damned way they would do this on their own at that age.........

If you think so.........seek help........you need it.
My kids are in college, putting themselves through for the most part, doing well and well adjusted. My wife and I did a fine job raising them.

And what’s to defend? Only those with sick minds think that 3 year old was speaking about being gay in a sexual manner.
Only a Idiot wouldn't think they were not influenced at that age..............and my kids are all grown up too............

Leave it to Beaver days................Now the world has turned this junk upside down........And influencing a child at that age is utter BS.
You cannot make someone gay straight. You can only abuse them emotionally.
I hope your side uses birth control..............might infect those who still have common sense................

Let me repeat................A child at that age wouldn't be saying this crap unless he was educated that way.......

GAY means that you have a SEXUAL attraction to members of your same sex, which means that you want to have SEX WITH THEM. That is what turns you on.

Liking to play with girly toys does not mean a 3-year-old child is gay in ANY way, shape or form, you fucking freaks of nature.
No one said just playing with girl toys makes one gay. Again, you only put yourself in a position of ignorance by not reading up on the subject material.

He dont want me to have kids i have no children.

He isn't talking about you. He is talking to someone else. When someone is talking to you specifically here, then they will quote your post, and you will get an "alert" that you have been quoted. Although sometimes you might get alerts
What in the hell does "OPENLY GAY" mean to you? GAY means you are sexually attracted to your same sex.
From a 3 year old boy, it’s one who believes he’s a girl. It has nothing to do with sex. There is something seriously wrong with you to think a 3 year old was talking about sex. :cuckoo:

That is what GAY means. Gay doesn't mean transgendered. Those are two entirely different things, moron.
You dumbfuck, some words have different meanings to 3 year olds. What 3 year old can even say, ‘transgendered.’ Hell, many of them struggle just saying, ‘spaghetti.’ They know nothing about sex. There is something seriously fucked up with you that you think a 3 year was talking about having sex with other boys.

Are you trying to tell me that he is the one with the social media account telling people that he is "openly gay!"???? You are obviously not playing with a full deck. The term "openly gay" is being thrown about regarding this little boy. So in order for him to be "gay," he would have to know what "gay" means, you twisted sick fucking bastard.
Putz, I never said it was his twitter account. Sadly, you suffer some serious mental issues. Once again, I highly recommend you read up on this story so you at least have a clue if what you’re talking about.

His PARENTS are saying you, you dumbass, because they are sick fucked up twisted individuals. Any 3-year-old child who would be contemplating such a thing was likely molested. Everyone KNOWS this. It is one of the classic symptoms of child molestation.

GAY means that you have a SEXUAL attraction to members of your same sex, which means that you want to have SEX WITH THEM. That is what turns you on.

Liking to play with girly toys does not mean a 3-year-old child is gay in ANY way, shape or form, you fucking freaks of nature.
No one said just playing with girl toys makes one gay. Again, you only put yourself in a position of ignorance by not reading up on the subject material.

Right, being SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to your own sex is what makes one GAY, idiot.

A man is gay when another man's body is sexually stimulating to him and NOT the body of a woman.

I'm sure the little boy went up to his parents and said, guess what? I am openly gay. :cool: And of course, the parents are like OMG, my 3-year-old son is openly GAY. No wonder he plays with the girls' toys. Are you serious with this BS? Nobody can possibly be this crazy and not locked up in an asylum, can they?
Now you’re arguing with the voices in your fucked up head and not with anything anyone is posting here.

And you’re losing too. :lol:

I'm sure the little boy went up to his parents and said, guess what? I am openly gay. :cool: And of course, the parents are like OMG, my 3-year-old son is openly GAY. No wonder he plays with the girls' toys. Are you serious with this BS? Nobody can possibly be this crazy and not locked up in an asylum, can they?
Now you’re arguing with the voices in your fucked up head and not with anything anyone is posting here.

So what is your argument then? YOU were insisting that this little 3-year-old boy was gay because his parents stated this on social media to the whole entire world! Maybe he would commit suicide because his parents are fucking assholes? WTH kind of parent would do such a thing?

So what is your argument then? YOU were insisting that this little 3-year-old boy was gay because his parents stated this on social media to the whole entire world! Maybe he would commit suicide because his parents are fucking assholes? WTH kind of parent would do such a thing?
His parents never said any such thing on social media. :eusa_doh:

Educate yourself and read the fucking story.

A man is gay when another man's body is sexually stimulating to him and NOT the body of a woman.
Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

Is that how you talk to a 3 year old??
13do28.jpg

His parents never said any such thing on social media. :eusa_doh:

Educate yourself and read the fucking story.

Then who is making the claim that this baby is gay?? Who made this claim?

From a 3 year old boy, it’s one who believes he’s a girl. It has nothing to do with sex. There is something seriously wrong with you to think a 3 year old was talking about sex. :cuckoo:
And you don't see that as a problem.........at that age..........God I hope you don't have kids.............

You gotta be joking if you defend this crap.............there is No damned way they would do this on their own at that age.........

My kids are in college, putting themselves through for the most part, doing well and well adjusted. My wife and I did a fine job raising them.

And what’s to defend? Only those with sick minds think that 3 year old was speaking about being gay in a sexual manner.

So you SAY. I don't believe you have ever raised any children if you think a 3-year-old is talking about being "gay" in any way and truly understanding the meaning of it. Idiot.
As usual, you’re speaking from a position of abject ignorance.

You’re sooo fucked in the head, now you’ve convinced yourself you know better than me where my kids go to college.

1233796371590.gif

You people are fucking sick freaks, and that is all there is to it. You can pretend you are normal people stuck in freak bodies though, but I won't acknowledge that as being a fact. Lol.

So you SAY. I don't believe you have ever raised any children if you think a 3-year-old is talking about being "gay" in any way and truly understanding the meaning of it. Idiot.

You’re sooo fucked in the head, now you’ve convinced yourself you know better than me where my kids go to college.

1233796371590.gif

Then who the hell is spreading this vicious bullshit on social media to the point where it has taken on "viral" status, you fucking dumbass. We've already ruled out the 3-year-old, right?

Only a Idiot wouldn't think they were not influenced at that age..............and my kids are all grown up too............

Leave it to Beaver days................Now the world has turned this junk upside down........And influencing a child at that age is utter BS.
Great... now tell me who said the kid wasn’t influenced to say he’s openly gay?

1233796371590.gif

Nobody cares where your fucking kids went to college or whether or not they exist in realityville (who knows with a person like you?). What is CONCERNING is the fact that you think a BABY is gay or even a transgender! WTH? You are off your fucking rocker for sure. That much is CLEAR.

Forum List

Back