Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

Fact. It used to be their overwhelming explanation for why they had such a fetish. Now they just make up all kinds of stupid shit and let morons like you do all the bullshit spreading nonsense. We already know 'gay rights' is a hoax, no 'sciences at all behind it; it's merely a 'movement' started by a Communist pedophile and assorted other deviants like to support it in the hopes they can get their own sicko fetishes 'normalized' as well.

And most importantly of all don't forget...get "legal" access to our country's most vulnerable children: orphans:

Shame that straight people keep abandoning their kids so that those 'orphans' are there waiting to be adopted for years and years.

The bigots solution is to leave those vulnerable kids in foster homes- with their sterling record of protecting vulnerable kids- rather than allow them to be adopted by the most qualified parents- straight or gay.

When asked, many gays will tell you they felt that way their whole life

There was no point when they.....turned gay
Researchers did ask gays about their childhood memories in a survey of 3,000 gay men done in 2005 by the CDC. An "epidemic" number of them said the were molested as boys.
Bullshit

Fact. It used to be their overwhelming explanation for why they had such a fetish. Now they just make up all kinds of stupid shit and let morons like you do all the bullshit spreading nonsense. We already know 'gay rights' is a hoax, no 'sciences at all behind it; it's merely a 'movement' started by a Communist pedophile and assorted other deviants like to support it in the hopes they can get their own sicko fetishes 'normalized' as well.

Fact: we all know that those who call 'gay rights' a hoax are the same fascists who liked to gather up 5 or 6 of their bravest friends to beat up some wimpy looking guy coming out of a gay bar at 2 in the morning.

Fact: we all know that the same fascist who passed laws to criminalize gay sex, and to make hiring gays illegal- are the same Fascists still spreading lies about gays because they want to continue to be able to legally attacks gays in America.

If the parents are encouraging this, the child should be removed from their custody.
Yeah, right...

There are parents, giving their kids, as young as 3,
hormone blockers and whatever other drugs,
to stop and reverse, male/female development....
And, doctors prescribing and encouraging this shit

Obviously, if a 3 year old boy, knows he's a girl...
he's competent enough to know he's gay

The people on this planet are fucked up!

Yes they are, there is no 3 year old boy that "knows he's a girl" nor competent to proclaim his desire to have intimate relationships with members of the same sex, aka "gay"

This is about some version of a parent displaying this boy as they want him to be on a gay website.

I am not completely in disagreement with you.

Except of course no child is declaring that he has a desire to have sex with anyone at 3 years old- anymore than that 3 year old who is playing doctor with a little girl is declaring he wants to have sex with her.

I think it was stupid for these parents to post this video- because I don't think a 3 year old really is competent to know what he or she is saying.

Then again- I have seen proud Christian parents post videos of their 3 and 4 year olds proclaiming how they have found Jesus- and I feel the same way.

Want to be pro-personal freedom and liberty? Well, stop judging this three year old and accept that people will live their lives the way they see fit.

I am smaller government then you on social issues. That is a fact.

So, then, you're in favor of allowing adults the “personal freedom and liberty” to sexually abuse young children?

What is it with homophobic contards that they don't understand the difference between personal freedom for adults- and consensual sex?

And most importantly of all don't forget...get "legal" access to our country's most vulnerable children: orphans: (Warning: though the photo on page 1 of the linked thread was taken in public in front of children and other onlookers, as part of a regular trend of displays in gay pride parades, it is sexually explicit and graphic) The Latest In the Landmark Court Case the LGBT Would Rather You Not Remain Current On..

Civil Unions granted rights of survivorship, rights of hospital visitation, rights of insurance coverage and on and on. The one and only thing they didn't grant was the right to pull adoptable children into the situation equal with married non-deviants.

Civil Unions were rejected by most Rightard states and provided no protections in any of those states.

However, gays have been able to adopt in most states regardless of the marriage laws- in most cases treated just like any other single people.
Clandestine gays or openly gay singles? :popcorn:

And, do singles possess a contract that banishes orphans involved from either a father or mother for life under their roof?

You didn't answer so I'll ask again. Syriusly, do you think that these lesbians seeking to punitively remove State funding for Catholic Charities' massive support of the orphans under their care will hurt children directly in the State of Michigan?

And finally, what is an "openly gay 3 year old" toddler exactly? Define "openly gay" in context.

What is it with homophobic contards that they don't understand the difference between personal freedom for adults- and consensual sex?
A three-year-old being sexually manipulated, groomed, and exploited has nothing to do with “personal freedom for adults- and consensual sex”; other than the way those of you on the side of perverts have used the latter to try to move society more toward accepting the former.

A three-year-old being sexually manipulated, groomed, and exploited has nothing to do with “personal freedom for adults- and consensual sex”; other than the way those of you on the side of perverts have used the latter to try to move society more toward accepting the former.

Yet- here you are- the contard who equated adult sexual consent with the rape of children- why are you so confused about how adults can consent to have sex- but children cannot- and that being in favor of adults being able to consent to have sex with each other- is not the same thing as child rape?

So, then, you're in favor of allowing adults the “personal freedom and liberty” to sexually abuse young children?

And most importantly of all don't forget...get "legal" access to our country's most vulnerable children: orphans: (Warning: though the photo on page 1 of the linked thread was taken in public in front of children and other onlookers, as part of a regular trend of displays in gay pride parades, it is sexually explicit and graphic) The Latest In the Landmark Court Case the LGBT Would Rather You Not Remain Current On..

Civil Unions granted rights of survivorship, rights of hospital visitation, rights of insurance coverage and on and on. The one and only thing they didn't grant was the right to pull adoptable children into the situation equal with married non-deviants.

Civil Unions were rejected by most Rightard states and provided no protections in any of those states.

However, gays have been able to adopt in most states regardless of the marriage laws- in most cases treated just like any other single people.

And finally, what is an "openly gay 3 year old" toddler exactly? Define "openly gay" in context.

Beats the hell out of me. I don't think a 3 year old is anymore able to declare he is gay than he is able to declare that he has found Jesus.

April 19, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) – Pro-homosexual websites and social media users are promoting the story of a three-year-old child who is supposedly “openly gay.”
‘Openly gay’ 3-year-old goes viral on social media

Hate to tell you this and break reality to you , but you have a MENTAL ILLNESS if you think this is even possible.
3 yr olds can not decipher what they are or aren't.....

Half the lunatic adults don't even know wtf they are let alone a three year old.

We are sinking and sinking fast if America's Trump haters don't wake the hell up you will become just like Europe and you will be watching your kids getting raped all under the name and rights of those third world nations who believe in child marriages you stupid ass pos morons.
Anything is possible in Duhmerika. It the kid a "top' or "bottom" ? That's what gives the ol' numero uno "exceptional"status over other shithole nations. Look how mature the little angel is at a still tender age. I'm sure his dad and dad are elated !

Beats the hell out of me. I don't think a 3 year old is anymore able to declare he is gay than he is able to declare that he has found Jesus.
So you are here defending the exploitation of "an openly gay" 3 year old toddler without being able to define what "openly gay" is in this context?

Can you imagine your "parents" ruining your life like this before it's even begun? Going around proclaiming that you are GAY at 3 years old??? Something is definitely wrong with any parents who would do something like that.

Interesting, I actually agree with Silhouette on this one. No way this 3 yr old has any concept of his sexuality. He's being coached to be gay.

Pretty disgusting regardless of how you feel about LGBT. The goal isn't to turn them all gay you SJW fucks, it was to let folks decide for themselves how to live their lives. Forcing them to be gay is just as bad as forcing them all to be straight.

Millennial's could fuck up a wet dream... I loath when these shit heads are all we have left to employee; I'm legit crossing my fingers that a shit ton of morons failed to plan for their retirements...

Interesting, I actually agree with Silhouette on this one. No way this 3 yr old has any concept of his sexuality. He's being coached to be gay.

Pretty disgusting regardless of how you feel about LGBT. The goal isn't to turn them all gay you SJW fucks, it was to let folks decide for themselves how to live their lives. Forcing them to be gay is just as bad as forcing them all to be straight.

Millennial's could fuck up a wet dream... I loath when these shit heads are all we have left to employee; I'm legit crossing my fingers that a shit ton of morons failed to plan for their retirements...

Don't hope for that because then they will all be OUR responsibility to take care of!

Don't hope for that because then they will all be OUR responsibility to take care of!

I hear ya, but I'm a realist. They already will be 'our' problem; you think SS is going to just magically fix itself? They've been taught that SS is the key to their retirements. How many you think were smart enough to not put all their eggs in one basket?

You know how some of the things your parents did to you are embarrassing to you as you get older? Can you imagine if your parents proclaimed on the world wide web that you were gay when you were 3 years old? Holy shit. That is really, really, REALLY bad. Lol. If this poor kid grows up and is miraculous NOT gay (seeing how his parents are apparently pushing him in that direction in these formative years of his life), then he is going to be PISSED at them! Maybe he would have even bigger reasons for being pissed at them though . . .

He’s naturally playing with dolls and braiding hair. What’s the conservatives’ approach to having an effeminate son at that age? Pray the gay away and hide them in the proverbial closet? Or teach them to like who they are and to be comfortable in their own skin?

He’s naturally playing with dolls and braiding hair. What’s the conservatives’ approach to having an effeminate son at that age? Pray the gay away and hide them in the proverbial closet? Or teach them to like who they are and to be comfortable in their own skin?

It is not unusual for a 3 year old boy to have effeminate tendencies. What is unusual is for this version of a parent, to display him on a gay website with him announcing to world that he is gay.

Since when does playing with dolls make a person gay?? I played with matchbox cars when I was little and dolls too. I'm not gay, nor do I think I'm a boy because I enjoy a certain activity. Ridiculous.

My son liked a pink stuffed rabbit when he was 2. Never in a million years would I equate that to him being "gay" when he wasn't even a "sexual being" at that age. Good grief. The world is going insane.

It is not unusual for a 3 year old boy to have effeminate tendencies. What is unusual is for this version of a parent, to display him on a gay website with him announcing to world that he is gay.
I’m not aware his parents put him on a gay website. Where did you see that?

Forum List

Back