Openly gay 3 yeard old goes viral on social media

Hmm. Doesn't appear that they did. You are angry and weird. VERY weird. Is your wife a transgender or something?
Nope, she’s straight and as am I. There you go, letting your fucked your imagination get the better of you again.

Yeah sure. :D I don't believe you.
That’s ok. You also don’t believe the boy in that article said he is gay... meanwhile, it says so right in the article. Clearly, what you believe and what is real are worlds apart.

He doesn't know what "gay" means. He is a baby. He was also not the one making posts on social media about being "gay", was he?
Then what the fuck is the problem if he uses the word?

As far as I'm aware, it wasn't him proclaiming on social media that he is "openly gay." It was his aunt speaking for him because he likes activities that might be considered "girly." However, the fact of the matter is that he could be ALL BOY by next year at this time. Such is the way of a baby. Lol.

Nah, my parents also did a fine job, just like my wife and I have done.

Hmm. Doesn't appear that they did. You are angry and weird. VERY weird. Is your wife a transgender or something?
Nope, she’s straight and as am I. There you go, letting your fucked your imagination get the better of you again.

That’s ok. You also don’t believe the boy in that article said he is gay... meanwhile, it says so right in the article. Clearly, what you believe and what is real are worlds apart.

So now you are going back to saying that the baby says he is gay? Good Lord, man! Don't you see the insanity here?
Moron... you denied he said that. I’m pointing out you’re fucking ignorant.

Read the fucking story. :eusa_doh:

Being gay is about sex. An "openly gay" person is a person who does not hide his homosexual tendencies. Homosexual tendencies mean sex and sexual attractions.
Not to a 3 year old, it’s not. WTF is wrong with you?

Why does that concept not penetrate your skull?

Gay means you are a homosexual, especially when you choose the word "openly" gay to describe yourself. That means you have homosexual tendencies and that you are not afraid to show them to the public. A baby cannot be "openly gay." If there is a baby that is "openly gay" then somebody is molesting the baby. End of story. Otherwise, he is NOT openly gay. And I think we all know that he didn't give himself this "label" and that he was not the one on social media making posts about being "openly gay."
Not to a 3 year old, ya sick freak. :cuckoo:
Are you in competition for the person that can sound the most fucking STUPID?

You win, faggot.
Oh? You too think that 3 year old is talking about having sex with other boys?

:cuckoo:

The baby wasn't the one making these claims on social media. It was his aunt speaking for him, all the while knowing that there is no way a baby could understand what "gay" even really means at this point in his 3-year-old life.

So now you are going back to saying that the baby says he is gay? Good Lord, man! Don't you see the insanity here?
Moron... you denied he said that. I’m pointing out you’re fucking ignorant.

Read the fucking story. :eusa_doh:

The story says that his aunt said it. She is drawing conclusions based on the whims of a BABY. Lol.

You’re still ignorant. The boy himself said that.

Read the fucking story. :rolleyes:

We already went through this. We have agreed that it certainly was NOT the baby who made these statements on social media. Lol.
Who’s “we?” You and your hamster?

Me and you. You already stated that you agreed that a baby cannot be "openly gay." We already agreed that the baby could not have made the posts on social media informing the world that he is "openly gay" either.
Putz, now you’re trying to change what you said.

You said we agreed the boy didn’t say that in social media (which I never agreed with). Now you’ve changed that to we agree he didn’t post it on social media (which I did agree with).

You have some serious mental issues. I feel sorry for you having to deal with such a disabling infliction.

So you believe that it is the 3-year-old boy posting on social media that he is gay? You just gave two different answers to the SAME question.

"You said we agreed the boy didn’t say that in social media (which I never agreed with). Now you’ve changed that to we agree he didn’t post it on social media (which I did agree with)."

So basically, your argument is that the baby is saying he is gay to social media?
LOLOL

You’re sooo fucking retarded.

Lemme try and help you (if that’s even possible)...

The boy said he is gay on social media.

The boy did not post that, his aunt did.

Is any of this sinking in, ya freak?

You know, all of your confusion could have been avoided had you simply read the fucking story. :eusa_doh:

Here is the story again . . . I took the liberty of highlighting some parts of this story about the ridiculousness of claiming that a BABY, regardless of whatever HE might say, is not gay.

On Tuesday, the LGBT website Pride shared a series of tweets from a woman named Caren, who says her three-year-old nephew/godchild “proudly admits that he is gay.” According to Caren, the boy’s interests include braiding hair, putting makeup on dolls, and pretending to be a beauty queen.

“No one taught or forced him. He, on his own, showed interest in these things,” she claims.

However, Caren also made conflicting statements as to whether she means her nephew actually has feelings for other boys. She says that "I didn't mean that being gay = showing/doing feminine stuff,” but also maintains that he’s happy “[r]egardless if he knows what it takes to be gay.”

“What if we were allowed to figure out who we are with unconditional support from our families” instead of having sexualities “policed” from the start with “gender reveals and gendered toys,” Pride’s Taylor Henderson asks. He claims that this child “is living that dream.”

The news has pro-family advocates deeply concerned for the child’s safety.

"It's sick that anyone would celebrate a three-year-old boy thinking he's 'gay,'" said Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans For Truth About Homosexuality (AFTAH) and assistant director of MassResistance. "Why can't activists just leave the children alone in their innocence?"

"This boy was obviously influenced by a corrupt adult's agenda,” he continued. “One of the byproducts of LGBTQ fanaticism is that 'gay' and 'trans' militants are constantly looking for ways to indoctrinate very young children in their ideology--even to the point pushing pro-homosexual and pro-transgender picture books on toddlers. They want offset the normal, healthy development that comes from being raised in a stable, faith-filled home with a loving mom and dad who are committed to each other for life in marriage.”

The Pride.com article goes on to share a handful of celebratory reactions on Twitter, including that “this made my day,” “this is so cute,” and “my heart is so happy.”

The article was later updated to replace the story with a statement from Caren saying she deleted her original postings because she “couldn’t stand reading hate messages,” and that there was “no point in fighting with close-minded people.”

Adding further confusion to her original story, the statement also claims that her nephew “denies that he is a ‘boy’ because he wants to be a ‘girl.’”

Henderson’s introduction of the new statement lamented that “homophobic abuse and bullying of a three-year-old child” inspired the deletion, but the example he linked merely asked a question.

“Are you aware that understanding ones own sexuality requires a good amount of sexual development?” Ashton Whitty tweeted. “Explain to me how your child can develop sexual emotions most 13 year olds don’t understand before puberty?”

Many of Pride’s own commenters on the website and Facebook page raised similar objections.

“Being interested in things deemed 'feminine' does NOT equal gay,” one said. “It's offensive to even imply that. He may say he's gay but he doesn't understand what that means. Ask him in 10 years, then he will understand.” Another noted that a “3 year old doesn’t even know he’s 3 years old.”

“This is ridiculous! When I was three I wanted to marry The Luck Dragon from Never Ending Story... and Cheetos,” a reader quipped.

Children’s mental health experts say that small boys showing interest in girl’s toys and activities is often a normal phase and not indicative of homosexual tendencies, but warn that in some cases it may be an early sign of gender identity disorder.

There you go again, thinking this is about sex. <smh>

Being gay is about sex. An "openly gay" person is a person who does not hide his homosexual tendencies. Homosexual tendencies mean sex and sexual attractions.

Which part of someone put that crap in a 3 year old's head...............and I suppose the boy popped out at birth and started posting on social media............

What is your major malfunction Mueller............Amazing what you will prosecute and not prosecute............Hillary ......nothing there..........TRUMP IS THE ANTI CHRIST...........and the people of the country see this.............Your Blue Wave will be nothing.
:itsok:
Is that a troll salute.....
:abgg2q.jpg:
No, it’s the, I feel sorry for you, gesture.

We already went through this. We have agreed that it certainly was NOT the baby who made these statements on social media. Lol.
Who’s “we?” You and your hamster?

Me and you. You already stated that you agreed that a baby cannot be "openly gay." We already agreed that the baby could not have made the posts on social media informing the world that he is "openly gay" either.
Putz, now you’re trying to change what you said.

You said we agreed the boy didn’t say that in social media (which I never agreed with). Now you’ve changed that to we agree he didn’t post it on social media (which I did agree with).

You have some serious mental issues. I feel sorry for you having to deal with such a disabling infliction.

So you believe that it is the 3-year-old boy posting on social media that he is gay? You just gave two different answers to the SAME question.

"You said we agreed the boy didn’t say that in social media (which I never agreed with). Now you’ve changed that to we agree he didn’t post it on social media (which I did agree with)."

So basically, your argument is that the baby is saying he is gay to social media?
LOLOL

You’re sooo fucking retarded.

Lemme try and help you (if that’s even possible)...

The boy said he is gay on social media.

The boy did not post that, his aunt did.

Is any of this sinking in, ya freak?

You know, all of your confusion could have been avoided had you simply read the fucking story. :eusa_doh:

No, the boy did not say he was gay on social media. His aunt made those claims. I doubt the 3-year-old baby knows how to log onto a social media website.

Which part of someone put that crap in a 3 year old's head...............and I suppose the boy popped out at birth and started posting on social media............

What is your major malfunction Mueller............Amazing what you will prosecute and not prosecute............Hillary ......nothing there..........TRUMP IS THE ANTI CHRIST...........and the people of the country see this.............Your Blue Wave will be nothing.
I'm out of fucks to give on that issue....................

Help you out any Mueller.

If anything, it is us that should feel sorry for you, but I really feel nothing but disgust for you, TBH.

WTF?? What does your imagination tell you I’ve said about the Russia investigation?

Who just exposed the whole problem with this thread and with rightards in general. You make up shit in your head to be angry about, and even if it’s based on nothing but your demented imagination, you start attacking folks over it anyway.

So g’head, share with me what your imagination leads you to believe I’ve said about the Russia investigation......
Whatever..............I've seen your I HATE TRUMP POSTS.............

And on this one.......the real issue flies over your head........How'd your hero do on the Anthrax investigation.........didn't he screw that one up too..
Thanks for proving me 100% right that you argue with your delusions and not with what I actually say.

:dance:

So what are you trying to say here? That you are upset that I blamed this on the child's parents because I mistook the aunt's words for the mothers words? So what? Nobody really cares. That is not the point. The thread is not about me making an error. The thread is about the SICKNESS of a person who would actually BELIEVE that a baby can be gay or a transgender.
Not that you mistook the aunt for his mother — that you don’t know the story, which is evidenced by you ridiculously blaming his mother. You don’t know anything about the story but there you are, acting holier than thou anyway as though you had a clue about what the story is about.

2s0blvo.jpg

I read and understood the story just fine. I mistook the aunt's role for the mother's role is all. A simple mistake that I already apologized for. You can't seem to let it go though. I wonder why that is? :D
No, you didn’t understand the story.

You thought his mother was responsible.

You denied he said he was gay.

You thought this was about sex.

You wouldn’t have uttered such nonsense if you understood the story. All you understand are you delusions which are leading you astray.

I'm out of fucks to give on that issue....................

Help you out any Mueller.

You give him too much credit to refer to him as Mueller. He is just a stupid internet poster with extremist views and ideologies. IN other words, your run of the mill weirdo who is trying to desperately to "normalize" himself to others. :D

And on this one.......the real issue flies over your head........How'd your hero do on the Anthrax investigation.........didn't he screw that one up too..
Thanks for proving me 100% right that you argue with your delusions and not with what I actually say.

So what are you trying to say here? That you are upset that I blamed this on the child's parents because I mistook the aunt's words for the mothers words? So what? Nobody really cares. That is not the point. The thread is not about me making an error. The thread is about the SICKNESS of a person who would actually BELIEVE that a baby can be gay or a transgender.
Not that you mistook the aunt for his mother — that you don’t know the story, which is evidenced by you ridiculously blaming his mother. You don’t know anything about the story but there you are, acting holier than thou anyway as though you had a clue about what the story is about.

2s0blvo.jpg

I read and understood the story just fine. I mistook the aunt's role for the mother's role is all. A simple mistake that I already apologized for. You can't seem to let it go though. I wonder why that is? :D

You wouldn’t have uttered such nonsense if you understood the story. All you understand are you delusions which are leading you astray.

Being GAY means you are attracted sexually to your same sex. Babies cannot be gay unless they have been molested. End of story.

Gay means you are a homosexual, especially when you choose the word "openly" gay to describe yourself. That means you have homosexual tendencies and that you are not afraid to show them to the public. A baby cannot be "openly gay." If there is a baby that is "openly gay" then somebody is molesting the baby. End of story. Otherwise, he is NOT openly gay. And I think we all know that he didn't give himself this "label" and that he was not the one on social media making posts about being "openly gay."

You win, faggot.

I think you're a fucking crack pot.
:boohoo:

He doesn't know what "gay" means. He is a baby. He was also not the one making posts on social media about being "gay", was he?

As far as I'm aware, it wasn't him proclaiming on social media that he is "openly gay." It was his aunt speaking for him because he likes activities that might be considered "girly." However, the fact of the matter is that he could be ALL BOY by next year at this time. Such is the way of a baby. Lol.
Well, you’re not aware then, are ya?

2s0blvo.jpg

His mother or his guardian is responsible for him as he is just a baby, not able to look out for his own best interests. Unfortunately, it seems that some of the whacky insane adults in his life are looking to exploit him because of his 3-year-old fantasy playing. Ridiculous.

So you are back to claiming that the BABY made these claims on a social media account? No, the baby did not. The aunt did it.

I am aware that 3-year-old babies don't know how to type and post on social media accounts. Lol.

You win, faggot.

The baby wasn't the one making these claims on social media. It was his aunt speaking for him, all the while knowing that there is no way a baby could understand what "gay" even really means at this point in his 3-year-old life.
No, you unmistakable ignorant freak.

read the fucking story

On Tuesday, the LGBT website Pride shared a series of tweets from a woman named Caren, who says her three-year-old nephew/godchild “proudly admits that he is gay.” According to Caren, the boy’s interests include braiding hair, putting makeup on dolls, and pretending to be a beauty queen.

You win, faggot.

No, you unmistakable ignorant freak.

read the fucking story

I did read the story. The aunt made these claims on social media, not the child. The baby doesn't even know what it is to be gay because he is a baby. He also can't access social media, open an account or type.

Forum List

Back