Zone1 Openly Gay Man Allowed to Baptize People

Leviticus 24:17
17 “ ‘Anyone who takes the life of a human being is to be put to death.

I'm sorry, wut?
What a hoot....
irony.jpg

How can they be Christians let alone baptize other Christians when their beliefs don't match the Bible?
If I remember this correctly, an ex-priest who was gay said at least 10 percent of Catholic priests were gay, and it could be as high as 40 percent depending on the city. He also said he knew gay clergy in other denominations.

Hell no. No bronze age sharia for me.
Yet you want to tell us what is Scripture and what isn't. Funny.
If I remember this correctly, an ex-priest who was gay said at least 10 percent of Catholic priests were gay, and it could be as high as 40 percent depending on the city. He also said he knew gay clergy in other denominations.
The Catholic Church is an excellent place for queers to hide.

Both homosexuals and heterosexuals can choose celibacy.

Yet you want to tell us what is Scripture and what isn't. Funny.
I thought it was all written down as the contradictory yet infallible word of YHWH for all to read in black and white. Are you saying that is not the case?

Last edited:
I thought it was all written down as the contradictory yet infallible word of YHWH for all to read in black and white. Are you saying that is not the case?
Of course you believe that the Bible has contradictions. All unbelievers say that, but all they can do is copy and paste from another unbeliever's website.

Forum List

Back