Operation american spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

The 2016 planning committee (Along with Stephanie) of Operation American Springy thingy 2016

rednecks.jpg

Ah oh! Looks like a split in the Operation American Spring head quarters ranks!!!!!!!!

The Krispy Kreme continent had a falling out with the waffle house contingent!!!

757155671_236781a1cc.jpg

Oh look, Guano is still leading the hate thread along.

Is anyone surprised by now? New members want to see the left hate on this board they can come in this thread, it's there for all to see. don't think you would be spared they go after everyone they get a hate on for

I always have to laugh at people, like Steph, who see the opposition party as completely corrupt and evil, while their own party is noble and a servant of the people.

This entire fiasco was joke to begin with. But made even worse by the idea that the republicans they wanted to "install" into office are not corrupt.

Is anyone surprised by now? New members want to see the left hate on this board they can come in this thread, it's there for all to see. don't think you would be spared they go after everyone they get a hate on for

So are you still with the Krispy Kreme contingent?

YOUR thread is a work of art, Stephanie. Embrace YOUR thread.

YOUR thread is a work of art, Stephanie. Embrace YOUR thread.

Right. It is only the Left that goes after anyone. It is only the Left that posts hate.

Jeez

Specifically if you are black and conservative... they hate what they call uppity *******

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Specifically if you are black and conservative... they hate what they call uppity *******

:offtopic:

Awe are you butthurt?

He may be an Opeartion American Spring Organizer in the krispy kreme division

Awe are you butthurt?

Yeah, that's it This thread is butthurt for Liberals. :eusa_doh:

Awe are you butthurt?

Yeah, that's it This thread is butthurt for Liberals. :eusa_doh:
Look at you crying like a bitch. ... pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back