Operation Chaos: Trump Tells Republicans to Vote for Bernie Tuesday

Well that's what Putin and FreeDumb Medal Fatsbo want, so OF COURSE he'd tell his minions to mimic his bosses!

And you go right along - Enjoy the wedgie! :D

tenor.gif
Your candidates parrot every agenda Putin pushes for, Dufus.

He's such a lowlife cheater n chief, and unethical man....

How is it cheating? The rules are set up in many states allowing people to do this. When I lived in South Carolina we had open primaries. You could choose to vote in what ever primary you wanted. If you don't like the rules, change them.
Isn't the Democratic Primary supposed to be for Democrats to choose their candidate? And Republican Primary the same?

Oh please, you and your party have been trying to manipulate the vote and the American People with 4 years of water boarding America with your Satanic Lies and Propaganda.

You are doing it now with trying to whip up hysteria over the common cold, and cheering on and trying to promote a stock market crash.

The President made a joke. I think very few Republicans would even bother with voting in an open primary.

He gives me the creeps from head to toe :eek:

It's one thing for a Limbaugh to call for an operation chaos, but for a so called president to call for it...?

Hock too-eh on him!

Its called manipulating the vote. What a lowlife tramp is.

Yeah, it's ALWAYS a fucking "joke" isn't it?

EvilWelcomeAuklet-size_restricted.gif

It's one thing for a Limbaugh to call for an operation chaos, but for a so called president to call for it...?

Hock too-eh on him!

He’s a low life because he is telling everyone to vote for one of the Democrats’ top choices? You people ought to be elated.... unless, of course, you don’t have faith in Bernie?

How is it cheating? The rules are set up in many states allowing people to do this. When I lived in South Carolina we had open primaries. You could choose to vote in what ever primary you wanted. If you don't like the rules, change them.
I'm fine with open primaries, but the purpose of them and the initiation of them was NOT so that the Candidate of the opposition party can call for all of HIS VOTERS at a pep rally to F with the opposition party, by telling his supporters to vote in a party primary they hate, to choose the weakest opponent of their Candidate... so that their candidate can win in the actual election....

We've been on the honor system, of sort...

What the President of the United States of America did at his rallies, is 100% unethical, and yes cheating....and does not follow the spirit of the law.... imo.... It's scuzzy, and BELOW the position of being President of the USA..... it's him using his power and position of sorts, to influence citizens, in an unethical manner, in front of the whole world as well....

Once again, imo, It puts his slivering underbelly, the underbelly of our President, on display, for all to see...

Last edited:
As I posted last week, I’m voting for Comrade Sanders. Time for Americans to have a face off with the Commie Leftards.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/28/trump-urges-south-carolina-republicans-to-vote-for-bernie-sanders/
No

vote for joe biden in order prevent bernie from getting the nomination at a brokered convention where he has the most delegates but not 51%
I want Bernie to take on Trump in November. About time we disembarked from the sparing and have a death match between American values and USSR values. I feel confident Trump can make the case. If voters still go with Comrade Sanders, then it’s just another sign of the last days and so be it.

USSR values are TRUMP values. You should know that by now Sergei

Isn't the Democratic Primary supposed to be for Democrats to choose their candidate? And Republican Primary the same?
Thankfully Democrats in many States now allow you to vote for any party. Like everything Democrats do, their intentions never came close to their own gun shooting their kneecap again.

I'm fine with open primaries, but the purpose of them and the initiation of them was NOT so that the Candidate of the opposition party can call for all of HIS VOTERS at a pep rally to F with the opposition party, by telling his supporters to register in a party they hate, to choose the weakest opponent of the Candidate... so that their candidate can win....

We've been on the honor system, of sort...

What the President of the United States of America did at his rallies, is 100% unethical, and yes cheating....and does not follow the spirit of the law.... imo.... It's scuzzy, and BELOW the position of being President of the USA..... it's him using his power and position of sorts, to influence citizens, in an unethical manner, in front of the whole world as well....

Once again, imo, It puts his slivering underbelly, on display, for all to see...
Democrats created open primaries. Enjoy the fruits of your work.

As I posted last week, I’m voting for Comrade Sanders. Time for Americans to have a face off with the Commie Leftards.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/28/trump-urges-south-carolina-republicans-to-vote-for-bernie-sanders/
No

vote for joe biden in order prevent bernie from getting the nomination at a brokered convention where he has the most delegates but not 51%
I want Bernie to take on Trump in November. About time we disembarked from the sparing and have a death match between American values and USSR values. I feel confident Trump can make the case. If voters still go with Comrade Sanders, then it’s just another sign of the last days and so be it.

I have several threads asking for one platform of Democrats that’s different than Putin’s.

No one can name even one.

Thankfully Democrats in many States now allow you to vote for any party. Like everything Democrats do, their intentions never came close to their own gun shooting their kneecap again.
And your party candidate covets the USSR.

No

I have several threads asking for one platform of Democrats that’s different than Putin’s.

That's funny - Thanks!!

You go on being a clown - Are Rudy and Billy back in Ukraine again attempting to blame them for meddling for Hillary?

You'll always be a clown, but you don't have to remain an idiot.

I THINK it was to allow the Independents to have a say. There are a growing number of unaffiliated voters in the country that are going to have to choose between one or the other eventually. It makes sense to let them have their say. But I agree with Care4All that what Trump is doing is completely unethical. That guy can't help but cheat. He's amazing.

No

That's funny - Thanks!!

You go on being a clown - Are Rudy and Billy back in Ukraine again attempting to blame them for meddling for Hillary?

You'll always be a clown, but you don't have to remain an idiot.

How did I know you can’t name one difference between Democrats and Putin?

I THINK it was to allow the Independents to have a say. There are a growing number of unaffiliated voters in the country that are going to have to choose between one or the other eventually. It makes sense to let them have their say. But I agree with Care4All that what Trump is doing is completely unethical. That guy can't help but cheat. He's amazing.
Nope. Then they would have specifically said Registered Independents can vote any way. It was originally to screw Republicans.

Payback is a bitch.

Nope. Then they would have specifically said Registered Independents can vote any way. It was originally to screw Republicans.

Payback is a bitch.
That's a lie, and utter bullcrap! :)

No

Considering how good democrats ste at cheating I dont take anything for granted

if bernie is denied the nomination I think his snowflake mob will riot in the streets and reduce the democrat turnout on election day

otoh most dems will vote for bernie if he is the nominee

No

The sad thing is as crazy as that is this guy probably believes it

The Commander in Cheat cheats at EVERYTHING ... Including golf. If at first you don't succeed, CHEAT, CHEAT, CHEAT AGAIN!!!

New Book Chronicles How Trump Cheats at Golf

trump-golf-2-1554229284.png

No

The sad thing is as crazy as that is this guy probably believes it

Yep, I believe all 17 of our top intelligence agencies over a chronic liar. You probably should too.

766.jpg

Oh please, you and your party have been trying to manipulate the vote and the American People with 4 years of water boarding America with your Satanic Lies and Propaganda.

You are doing it now with trying to whip up hysteria over the common cold, and cheering on and trying to promote a stock market crash.

The President made a joke. I think very few Republicans would even bother with voting in an open primary.

Hock too-eh on him!

Its called manipulating the vote. What a lowlife tramp is.

No he wasn't joking.

Forum List

Back