Operation Haircut

I think the money that is being donated should go to the residents of Midland County; in good gesture from the floodings of the dams. :)

I think the money that is being donated should go to the residents of Midland County; in good gesture from the floodings of the dams. :)

If the governor would stop trying to destroy these people, there's be no need for donations.

Separate issue, but a spokesman on the radio said they dont currently need donations. They've gotten plenty. That's the IMMEDIATE emergency anyway. They weren't talking about the individuals and their homes when they return.

The water levels have been going down.

Haircuts are Illegal in Pennsylvania too. Although they are quite legal in 2 miles away across the border in Ohio.

if dem governors keep it up and it is a presidential election year normies and indies could turn out in droves to throw local and state nazis out on their asses

Believe it or not Michigan’s governor has high approval ratings. Much higher than Trumps.

Believe it or not Michigan’s governor has high approval ratings. Much higher than Trumps.

Maybe they are Fake Polls?

Although I suppose that most of the people of Michigan like being closed down and looking like a mess.

The Lockdown will be on the ballot in a few months. If the people want a return to quarantine, they will certainly have that option

Wittmer has 72 percent approval regardless of what the haircut crowd thinks

Forum List

Back