Opie and Andy?

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRjbFJiTzak]Opie & Anthony Slam Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

Holy shit. This is the obie government in action.

Liberals care nothing for reality. They care only for cause. The cause of caring -- for anything and anyone.

And Liberals conveniently ignore their own status relative to the world.

A billionaire Liberal is sanctified, while a billionaire Conservative is vilified.

Six plus million people were kicked off of their insurance that they liked and paid for on their own. Those were a small sliver that were of no concern according to democrats. Fuck those people there aren't enough of them to even count. Now we have the fake number of 7 million signed up for obiecare and it's the greatest fucking thing ever and a huge success! I say fake because there aren't 7 million signed up. 7 million visited the website. Most of those checked the I can't buy this right now need an extension box. The rest just aren't paying for it, and even a smaller number are those that never had insurance signing up.

320 million people are getting butt fucked by obiecare in order to get less than a million insured at a cost of about a trillion dollars. And getting higher premiums and deductables for the effort.

Nice job libs. fucking stellar.

Six plus million people were kicked off of their insurance that they liked and paid for on their own. Those were a small sliver that were of no concern according to democrats. Fuck those people there aren't enough of them to even count. Now we have the fake number of 7 million signed up for obiecare and it's the greatest fucking thing ever and a huge success! I say fake because there aren't 7 million signed up. 7 million visited the website. Most of those checked the I can't buy this right now need an extension box. The rest just aren't paying for it, and even a smaller number are those that never had insurance signing up.

320 million people are getting butt fucked by obiecare in order to get less than a million insured at a cost of about a trillion dollars. And getting higher premiums and deductables for the effort.

Yes, funny how they claimed it was a crisis. Now it is a crisis and they shrug and say nothing. They got what they wanted - more power Who cares what happens to millions of people? Not this regime.

Want some cheese with that whine?? All the live long day,,,indeed,,,broken record,,,,,,like a crying infant, annoying.... carry on....

Yes, funny how they claimed it was a crisis. Now it is a crisis and they shrug and say nothing. They got what they wanted - more power Who cares what happens to millions of people? Not this regime.

If you think maobamacrare was designed to succeed you're kidding yourself, they wanted to turn the insurance industry on it's head, force it to crumble and then install single payer. They are making all these changes to insure instability in the insurance market, that won't change as long as the mulatto messiah is in office.

Forum List

Back