OPINION: Jan 6 was a DEMCORAT False Flag Operation

The same reason Democrats have been blocking passage of the gun ban legislation they have been calling for over the last 20 years...the same reason Schumer blocked passage of bipartisan legislation that would have made schools safer
The same behavior repeating itself over and over again..

Why were they allowed in? Why did CHP wave them in? Some of the things you claim don't make sense.
Because they sympathized with them.........they are TRUMP SUPPORTERS!

And you say you are retired LEO? Jesus, I bet you left your replacement a stack of unsolved cases...

The text message that was barred from the trial by the leftist judge was an unsolicited admission of Guilt. It was highly relevant to the case that the current DOJ slow walked in releasing, to keep it from being used in the trial.

The text message, according to Durham, stated: "Jim—it’s Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss. Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow? I’m coming on my own—not on behalf of a client or company—want to help the Bureau. Thanks."

Durham had no witness that proved otherwise. Plus Baker, they guy receiving the text, testified too as much during the trial. It's part of the charge of lying.

Durham's hatchet job was sloppy. Still the Neo-GOP Cult bought it, but they'll buy anything.

They weren't. What a bizarre thing to say. We have hours and hours of video of the breaking doors and windows and breaking through police lines violently. You seem pretty detached from reality.
There is video evidence that shows your statement to be a lie.

The text message, according to Durham, stated: "Jim—it’s Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss. Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow? I’m coming on my own—not on behalf of a client or company—want to help the Bureau. Thanks."

Durham had no witness that proved otherwise. Plus Baker, they guy receiving the text, testified too as much during the trial. It's part of the charge of lying.

Durham's hatchet job was sloppy. Still the Neo-GOP Cult bought it, but they'll buy anything.
But Clintons own campaign manager testified that Hillary herself gave the order... ITs in the testimony.. good try though.. HE was there by Clinton's order... the text message proves that he lied.

Last edited:
I want someone here to tell why the FBI has an office inside the legal counselors office of the DNC..

You have confused yourself again. You can't say or show anything that renders what I said to be a lie. Because it is factual. We have hours of video of people violently breaking into the Capitol and through police lines. It's a simple fact. You can't wish it away by praying at the altar of the orange pile of shit. Sorry.

You have confused yourself again. You can't say or show anything that renders what I said to be a lie. Because it is factual. We have hours of video of people violently breaking into the Capitol and through police lines. It's a simple fact. You can't wish it away by praying at the altar of the orange pile of shit. Sorry.
I just gave you video evidence of it happening and then you rant... Again, you are a liar.

I love how the dimwits cannot see the problem with the FBI working with the DNC's counsel...

Forum List

Back