🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Opinions about the beheaded American?

You don't know what anything is. His brother was in the Air Force? What if he was a plumber in the Air Force?

You find the answer to da plane yet?
I believe they found out all the details before executing him, since he was not executed for 2 years?
The air plane, do you suspect his brother shot it down, or you are still sure it was Putin because "the world community" thinks so?
He was held as a hostage for two years. It wasn't because they were doing an investigation. He was held for two years. Pvt Bergdahl was held for 5. He was traded for 5 terrorists. Apparently Obama felt we needed a traitor more than an innocent journalist.
I wish I could have negotiated on behalf of this foley guy, I am 95% sure I would have gotten him freed, even if they wanted to exchange McCain or Hillary Clinton or Bush for him, I WOULD HAVE gotten the exchange. and that is a fact.

It is funny that this journalist was probably like many liberals and losertarians trying to "expose" Israel and the CIA in Syria but once caught by the terrorists....they cut his head off.

Oh, but it must be the CIA/MIC....

Another uneducated pig fucker.

Explaining the difference between the Taliban/AQ and the Northern Alliance is a waste of my time with you cum-guzzling pig fuckers.

Al Qaeda was created by CIA who even trained and funded Bin Aladen to fight Ruskies you Fox News fed twitter
Borat Hussein Osama up yours

You don't know what anything is. His brother was in the Air Force? What if he was a plumber in the Air Force?

You find the answer to da plane yet?
I believe they found out all the details before executing him, since he was not executed for 2 years?
The air plane, do you suspect his brother shot it down, or you are still sure it was Putin because "the world community" thinks so?
He was held as a hostage for two years. It wasn't because they were doing an investigation. He was held for two years. Pvt Bergdahl was held for 5. He was traded for 5 terrorists. Apparently Obama felt we needed a traitor more than an innocent journalist.
I wish I could have negotiated on behalf of this foley guy, I am 95% sure I would have gotten him freed, even if they wanted to exchange McCain or Hillary Clinton or Bush for him, I WOULD HAVE gotten the exchange. and that is a fact.
Or they would have fitted you with your own orange jumper.....

Shitstain....when you were living in the USSR eating shit for dinner, you were not told that the CIA supported the Northern Alliance against you Soviet scum. UBL was working alone with his own group of terrorists.

You are an uneducated pig fucker from backwards USSR. Burn in hell.

Listen you Cheney's dick, you George's bush - do not confuse me with your president.

Shitstain....when you were living in the USSR eating shit for dinner, you were not told that the CIA supported the Northern Alliance against you Soviet scum. UBL was working alone with his own group of terrorists.

You are an uneducated pig fucker from backwards USSR. Burn in hell.

Listen you Cheney's dick, you George's bush - do not confuse me with your president.
Let me repeat myself: Borat Hussein Obsama up yours

This whole beheading incident doesn't make sense to people in the West but it resonates with people in the region due to historical precedents. Look up how Islam came to be dominant so quickly after its creation. Warfare is a central theme to Islam. Look at all of the Western Muslims flocking to join ISIS. Westerners are befuddled by the appeal. This tells us that Islam has a stronger influence on these Western Muslims than does Western culture. In that tug of war contest, the ancient appeal is stronger than the modern appeal of Lady Gaga.

That's because they are dirt poor, isolated from the rest of the world, ignorant because of lack of education, angry because of being riled up by their imams, etc. All of these things combined make them a society of crazies.

This whole beheading incident doesn't make sense to people in the West but it resonates with people in the region due to historical precedents. Look up how Islam came to be dominant so quickly after its creation. Warfare is a central theme to Islam. Look at all of the Western Muslims flocking to join ISIS. Westerners are befuddled by the appeal. This tells us that Islam has a stronger influence on these Western Muslims than does Western culture. In that tug of war contest, the ancient appeal is stronger than the modern appeal of Lady Gaga.

That's because they are dirt poor, isolated from the rest of the world, ignorant because of lack of education, angry because of being riled up by their imams, etc. All of these things combined make them a society of crazies.
Now that you figured out what makes them society of crazies, maybe you can explain to us all what makes America a society of intelligencies?

It is funny that this journalist was probably like many liberals and losertarians trying to "expose" Israel and the CIA in Syria but once caught by the terrorists....they cut his head off.

Oh, but it must be the CIA/MIC....

I can understand that you are "anti liberal," but regardless this was a human being with a family who had a mom and a dad who raised him from a baby and who was a citizen of the United States, one of OUR people. And I'm tired of all the "probably" and "maybe" phrases that I see in this thread too. Nobody deserves to die like that.

Now that you figured out what makes them society of crazies, maybe you can explain to us all what makes America a society of intelligencies?

Lol! A society of intelligencies? What?

Lol! A society of intelligencies? What?
:D

again, another case of sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

The thing is, if we are seriously about wiping out ISIL, we need to throw in with the Iranians and Assad. They have the boots on the ground, we don't.

ISIS is a CIA and British Intelligence invention. But it certainly wouldn't be the first time they created such horrific monsters. They wanted Assad out, so they created these vicious animals to do the job. This is the inevitable Blow Back on it.

Obama should have listened to Putin. Assad was the safer play. Assad, Russia, and Iran would have annihilated ISIS long ago, if we hadn't gotten involved. This is just another miserable unnecessary interventionist disaster. When will Americans say enough is enough?

Look at the kook always with some crazy fuck lie.

ISIS/ISIL is what formed from AQI that ran to Syria after we kicked their asses in Iraq you stupid sack of shit.

Oh poor American Sheeple. They'll gobble up anything they're fed. ISIS is very likely another CIA and British Intelligence invention. They wanted Assad out, so they funded and armed vicious thugs to do the job. The current chaos in Iraq and Syria is the bloody Blow Back on that. The U.S. will be entering the War in Syria soon. The powers-that-be have wanted war with Syria for a long time. ISIS is their way in.

Hopefully one day Americans will grow tired of this permament state of War the Globalist Elites have us stuck in. I think they will, but that's a long way off unfortunately.

ISIS is a CIA and British Intelligence Frankenstein. It is what it is.

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story
What is his brother's name, rank and serial number.

Those would be the first questions I'd ask. Then I'd ask for a complete family history, neighbor interviews, that type of thing. The schools they attended, personal anecdotes from old friends. A really really broad and comprehensive lifelong look into the American journalist who was beheadded.

Interesting how people so easily dismiss the possibility Foley was a CIA operative. Look at his physical build. He just doesn't look like an abused journalist who's been held captive for so long. He looks more like a very fit strong soldier.

It's strange how so many can't accept the notion their Government has been infiltrating the Media for many many years. There are very likely many CIA operatives employed in the American MSM. I urge people to watch the video again. Something's just not right.

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story
What is his brother's name, rank and serial number.

Those would be the first questions I'd ask. Then I'd ask for a complete family history, neighbor interviews, that type of thing. The schools they attended, personal anecdotes from old friends. A really really broad and comprehensive lifelong look into the American journalist who was beheadded.
I sense sarcasm in your post. This is a serious issue. As I stated, I believe I would have been able to negotiate his release, and in this case for a very innocent sounding woman who taught us about peace, who is currently in American prison. Our justice system sucks - if things go the way they are going, in another 20 years maybe half the population will be in prison.

Forum List

Back