Opinions about the beheaded American?

The journalist was getting paid to stick his nose into other people's business in a foreign land and got burned for his effort.

Why should anyone be concerned?? .. :cool:
========================================

WHY ?
because every time i see one of your posts you have this: Patriotic American Muslim.
then i read the following this morning,
Americans fighting with ISIS 'obliged' to attack U.S
Read more at Americans fighting with ISIS 8216 obliged 8217 to attack U.S.

you are patriotic to the Koran and muslime ideology admit it. IF you are a
Patriotic American Muslim, your muslime brothers would have beheaded you, just as they done to Foley. :up:

ooooooh, :fu:

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story
clear.png
Disagree x 14 - Would be interesting to see what exactly these 14 people disagree with in my post above. really curious.
  • clear.png
    Like x 1

British rapper identified as Foley's executioner. Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, a former British rapper, is on the suspect list.
=================================================

and when caught, and he will be, he should have his fucking head removed with the same knife he used on Foley :up:

Just to be clear, I do not advocate murder of anyone, not even George bush or dick Cheney. - put them all in labor camps.

I can not say that I support that rapper who beheaded the guy. I am taking absolutely no sides on this one. My side is for hard work and peace instead of wars and robbery.

To the recent posts of political nature. No one here can say that in the end they wouldn't say things that they didn't mean while being tortured and killed. These words of someone under captivity are to be disregarded, because it is done under conditions that are beyond our understanding. The words and tweets of Foley were coerced and that is all.

I also understand that if captured I will only give my name rank and serial number. I understand that oath, and would Honor that oath to the best of my ability. Yet again, no one here can know the torture bestowed to Foley or the limits of his ability to resist the torture, and finally he was a reporter and not military. So the point is mute.

To Obama and his policies. I do believe he has potentially armed these people. His policies have made this worse. Libya is in Chaos. We've had to evacuate our people from the embassies there. Economic production is at a near stand still. To top it off, the arms for the FSA have fallen to ISIS in Syria further destabilizing the region. Assad is a POS, but he is a Dictator and whether you like him or not ( I don't) he keeps a lid on the powder keg in Syria. And old Marine once told me, Some people need a boot on their neck for their own good.

Easy to say you'd only give your name, rank, and ssn sitting at our computers. Arabs know how to torture, and compared to us, are masterfully good at it. So give captives the benefit of the doubt and a pass for anything they may divuldge, sign, or do when in captivity.
"Arabs know how to torture"
To the recent posts of political nature. No one here can say that in the end they wouldn't say things that they didn't mean while being tortured and killed. These words of someone under captivity are to be disregarded, because it is done under conditions that are beyond our understanding. The words and tweets of Foley were coerced and that is all.

I also understand that if captured I will only give my name rank and serial number. I understand that oath, and would Honor that oath to the best of my ability. Yet again, no one here can know the torture bestowed to Foley or the limits of his ability to resist the torture, and finally he was a reporter and not military. So the point is mute.

To Obama and his policies. I do believe he has potentially armed these people. His policies have made this worse. Libya is in Chaos. We've had to evacuate our people from the embassies there. Economic production is at a near stand still. To top it off, the arms for the FSA have fallen to ISIS in Syria further destabilizing the region. Assad is a POS, but he is a Dictator and whether you like him or not ( I don't) he keeps a lid on the powder keg in Syria. And old Marine once told me, Some people need a boot on their neck for their own good.

Easy to say you'd only give your name, rank, and ssn sitting at our computers. t. So give captives the benefit of the doubt and a pass for anything they may divuldge, sign, or do when in captivity.
"Arabs know how to torture, and compared to us, are masterfully good at it" well your state department certainly agrees with you judging by the number of rendition flights it sent to then helpful Arab counties.

Rendition, black sites on Arab lands, and the videos I've seen of actual Arab interrogations, and torture.

When they start slicing the soles of your feet to shreds all fatasies of being tough go bye-bye.

Rendition, black sites on Arab lands, and the videos I've seen of actual Arab interrogations, and torture.

When they start slicing the soles of your feet to shreds all fatasies of being tough go bye-bye.
I presume their CIA paymasters refined the Arabs methods to allow a bit of a formal "chit chat" with the prisoner.
I do think you are doing an injustice to our internet tough guys, bloviating is probably in their mind safer than masturbation.

Oh poor American Sheeple. They'll gobble up anything they're fed. ISIS is very likely another CIA and British Intelligence invention. They wanted Assad out, so they funded and armed vicious thugs to do the job. The current chaos in Iraq and Syria is the bloody Blow Back on that. The U.S. will be entering the War in Syria soon. The powers-that-be have wanted war with Syria for a long time. ISIS is their way in.

Hopefully one day Americans will grow tired of this permament state of War the Globalist Elites have us stuck in. I think they will, but that's a long way off unfortunately.

again, another case of sticking our dicks in the hornet's nest and wondering why we get stung.

The thing is, if we are seriously about wiping out ISIL, we need to throw in with the Iranians and Assad. They have the boots on the ground, we don't.

The rapper should be assured that Obama just wants to arrest him.

Imagine an Islamic rapping murderous terrorist getting to sound off in US court....

Look at the kook always with some crazy fuck lie.

ISIS/ISIL is what formed from AQI that ran to Syria after we kicked their asses in Iraq you stupid sack of shit.

Oh poor American Sheeple. They'll gobble up anything they're fed. ISIS is very likely another CIA and British Intelligence invention. They wanted Assad out, so they funded and armed vicious thugs to do the job. The current chaos in Iraq and Syria is the bloody Blow Back on that. The U.S. will be entering the War in Syria soon. The powers-that-be have wanted war with Syria for a long time. ISIS is their way in.

Hopefully one day Americans will grow tired of this permament state of War the Globalist Elites have us stuck in. I think they will, but that's a long way off unfortunately.

You don't know what anything is. His brother was in the Air Force? What if he was a plumber in the Air Force?

You find the answer to da plane yet?
I believe they found out all the details before executing him, since he was not executed for 2 years?
The air plane, do you suspect his brother shot it down, or you are still sure it was Putin because "the world community" thinks so?
He was held as a hostage for two years. It wasn't because they were doing an investigation. He was held for two years. Pvt Bergdahl was held for 5. He was traded for 5 terrorists. Apparently Obama felt we needed a traitor more than an innocent journalist.

Look at the kook always with some crazy fuck lie.

ISIS/ISIL is what formed from AQI that ran to Syria after we kicked their asses in Iraq you stupid sack of shit.
Al Qaeda was created by CIA who even trained and funded Bin Aladen to fight Ruskies you Fox News fed twitter

Another uneducated pig fucker.

Explaining the difference between the Taliban/AQ and the Northern Alliance is a waste of my time with you cum-guzzling pig fuckers.

Al Qaeda was created by CIA who even trained and funded Bin Aladen to fight Ruskies you Fox News fed twitter

Forum List

Back