🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Opinions about the beheaded American?

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story
What is his brother's name, rank and serial number.

Those would be the first questions I'd ask. Then I'd ask for a complete family history, neighbor interviews, that type of thing. The schools they attended, personal anecdotes from old friends. A really really broad and comprehensive lifelong look into the American journalist who was beheadded.
I sense sarcasm in your post. This is a serious issue. As I stated, I believe I would have been able to negotiate his release, and in this case for a very innocent sounding woman who taught us about peace, who is currently in American prison. Our justice system sucks - if things go the way they are going, in another 20 years maybe half the population will be in prison.
No sarcasm whatsoever. I mean it. I want to see a full profile on that guy. If for no other reason than just boltstering the GOP's position that Obama really screwed up. What would the hesitation be really?

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story
What is his brother's name, rank and serial number.

Those would be the first questions I'd ask. Then I'd ask for a complete family history, neighbor interviews, that type of thing. The schools they attended, personal anecdotes from old friends. A really really broad and comprehensive lifelong look into the American journalist who was beheadded.
I sense sarcasm in your post. This is a serious issue. As I stated, I believe I would have been able to negotiate his release, and in this case for a very innocent sounding woman who taught us about peace, who is currently in American prison. Our justice system sucks - if things go the way they are going, in another 20 years maybe half the population will be in prison.
No sarcasm whatsoever. I mean it. I want to see a full profile on that guy. If for no other reason than just boltstering the GOP's position that Obama really screwed up. What would the hesitation be really?
Oh ok, I see what you are saying now. with all the ignorance on this board I thought you were joking.

Forum List

Back