🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Opinions about the beheaded American?

My opinion is stop with the softball crap drive these bastards back into the open desert and then bomb them with every weapon at our disposal around the clock till the only thing left of ISIS in that desert are the dead and the dying.

How do you drive them back into the open desert?
I would arm the Kurd's with the heavy weapons to go after them on the ground in concert with airstrikes from the U.S. to do this and after they are in the open desert as I said unleash the full fury of American air power on them and show no mercy.

I believe they found out all the details before executing him, since he was not executed for 2 years?
The air plane, do you suspect his brother shot it down, or you are still sure it was Putin because "the world community" thinks so?

So you think they were justified because the guy's brother is military? Seriously, you stupid fuck? And what about all the women and children who were tortured and died agonizing deaths at the hands of these complete assholes?

You are sick to even suggest that they had good reason. They are telling people convert or die, and they kill them anyway. I think they enjoy it, but that is typical sociopath behavior.

Anyone who sympathizes with ISIS is either evil or mentally ill.

I give up, your idiocy wins. mob rules.
I challenge you to visit Baghdad you liberated outside the billion dollar fortified green zone

My opinion:

How long before the uniformed Ferguson Terrorists actually follow through with their threat "I'm gonna fuckin' kill you" to journalists, and do it ISIS style and behead someone from CNN?

How long? Probably sooner than you think. In fact Big Brother and I were just discussing strategy the other day, and came to the conclusion that conspiracy theorists nit wits posting on public forums pose a bigger threat to national security than the news media. I'm afraid your time is just about up.

There is a difference between an execution and a slow torturous death. It took over 7 minutes to behead the guy with the small knife the savage was using. Had they simply shot him in the head, you might be able to not call the act "evil", but this was evil sick shit done by a fucking subhuman mutant.

7 MINUTES ?

i do not doubt you, but where did you get this from ?

That idiot had the worst case of Stockholm Syndrome I've seen since Parry Hearst!
His recorded statement sounded just like a suicide bombers last recording. I feel NO REMORSE for him, he was a useful idiot to ISIS!

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story

This is a rotten horrible act no matter how you try to justify it. I can't even believe that I just read this nonsense. Those people are 100% responsible for their own actions. Quit trying to blame us because those nut cases hate everyone. They'd kill you, your wife, and your children if given the chance and wouldn't even blink.

That idiot had the worst case of Stockholm Syndrome I've seen since Parry Hearst!
His recorded statement sounded just like a suicide bombers last recording. I feel NO REMORSE for him, he was a useful idiot to ISIS!

Maybe he was crazy? He was probably being tortured, not only physically but emotionally/mentally as well.

You don't know what anything is. His brother was in the Air Force? What if he was a plumber in the Air Force?

You find the answer to da plane yet?
I believe they found out all the details before executing him, since he was not executed for 2 years?
The air plane, do you suspect his brother shot it down, or you are still sure it was Putin because "the world community" thinks so?

And your justification for Nick Berg and all the Iraqis they are beheading now? How about the guy in the video with the journalist, Steven Sotloff. What will your excuse be then? You listen to the terrorists and try to make it all okay because his brother is in the Air Force.

You make me ill.

I know some sheeple are gonna lash at me for saying this, but the video seems fake. Just doesn't feel authentic. But why would they fake this kind of video? I just can't say for sure. But the more you watch it, the more you realize something's wrong. But hey, that's just my assessment anyway.

There is a difference between an execution and a slow torturous death. It took over 7 minutes to behead the guy with the small knife the savage was using. Had they simply shot him in the head, you might be able to not call the act "evil", but this was evil sick shit done by a fucking subhuman mutant.

7 MINUTES ?

i do not doubt you, but where did you get this from ?

If true, that is horrible! I can't even imagine.

Bombing their country is also wrong. They are killing your people because you won't fucking listen and get lost.

Forum List

Back