🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Opinions about the beheaded American?

medieval warfare imo Skye , isil is just doing war the way war used to be done . Monster and evil , satanic , demonic comes to my mind .
Vicious acts require even more vicious responses. And I mean vicious. I want to see ragheads shit their dresses when the US shows up to kill.

medieval warfare imo Skye , isil is just doing war the way war used to be done . Monster and evil , satanic , demonic comes to my mind .
Vicious acts require even more vicious responses. And I mean vicious. I want to see ragheads shit their dresses when the US shows up to kill.

I agree...but that is not going to happen under Obama and his Administration.

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.” .... his words not mine.

It's all too sad for words,.

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story

Liar.

I've read every post in this thread, I've checked the lists to see who liked what, who agreed or disagreed with a post. You disagreed with every post that condemned ISIS for the animals they are. You support and sympathize with those Islamic pigs, ISIS. You do support their beheadings, even in this case. You don't want anyone to explain their side of the story. You want everyone to agree with you. If you cannot say that what they did is evil, pure, deep, dark, go to Hell evil, that doesn't make you a bad American, it makes you a bad human being and you don't know what a good human being is.

You disgust me.
condemning ISIS does not make them evil, even if "the whole world community" condemns them. they follow US destruction of the region, mad scientist here made an excellent post on this thread, it is NOT in support of ISIS, and I agreed with him so YOU are a liar

First I think any newman who's anywhere near those monsters is a flamming idiot. The news isn't worth a life.

Second they should start beheading those dirtbags if caught. Tit for tat.

Nothing should be off the table in dealing with those monsters.
Yes. We should be more like ISIS. Brilliant plan.

:cuckoo:[/QUOTE
What was the line from Avatar?

We need to blast a hole into their racial memory that will never fade away.

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story

Liar.

I've read every post in this thread, I've checked the lists to see who liked what, who agreed or disagreed with a post. You disagreed with every post that condemned ISIS for the animals they are. You support and sympathize with those Islamic pigs, ISIS. You do support their beheadings, even in this case. You don't want anyone to explain their side of the story. You want everyone to agree with you. If you cannot say that what they did is evil, pure, deep, dark, go to Hell evil, that doesn't make you a bad American, it makes you a bad human being and you don't know what a good human being is.

You disgust me.
condemning ISIS does not make them evil, even if "the whole world community" condemns them. they follow US destruction of the region, mad scientist here made an excellent post on this thread, it is NOT in support of ISIS, and I agreed with him so YOU are a liar
Behold everyone ! An American liberal !

My opinion:

How long before the uniformed Ferguson Terrorists actually follow through with their threat "I'm gonna fuckin' kill you" to journalists, and do it ISIS style and behead someone from CNN?

Well the Ferguson mob did say that ISIS was with them.

My opinion is stop with the softball crap drive these bastards back into the open desert and then bomb them with every weapon at our disposal around the clock till the only thing left of ISIS in that desert are the dead and the dying.

First I think any newman who's anywhere near those monsters is a flamming idiot. The news isn't worth a life.

In what? Their racial memory?

Liar.

You disgust me.
Behold everyone ! An American liberal !

Why would you say something so stupid?

My opinion is stop with the softball crap drive these bastards back into the open desert and then bomb them with every weapon at our disposal around the clock till the only thing left of ISIS in that desert are the dead and the dying.

How do you drive them back into the open desert?

You understand history then. They will only gain strength from our weakness.

Telling them they are bad boys and then turning our backs on them will only make them emboldened.

In what? Their racial memory?
To complicated for you?

How do you drive them back into the open desert?
You don't. You kill them on their retreat to the sea, and when they get there, you drown them.

Forum List

Back