Opinions about the beheaded American?

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story

You stupid fucking waste of shit.
Your attitude perfectly matches that of Americans who raped and killed women and children in Iraq, which created the need for IS in the first place.

I pray to Jesus I get to some how meet with you some day. I pray...to Jesus.
You sound like a sick individual that am not interested in meeting. perhaps what you meant to say you wish you could meet me with my back turned on you, such as you having a weapon?

BvgQOefCQAADoTS.png

It may be easy for us to criticize IS (Islamic state) but I always try to see the other side. I did some research after hearing the horrific news last night. I am not an expert on this case, so anything I say is not firm. As I understand it his brother was in the air force, which means he likely bombed Iraqis/Muslims from air plane. That is a lot of reason for IS to hate him in my opinion and a cause enough for the American to stay away from the region. trying to make a career from the war US started IMO in a way is like putting salt on the wound, which is what I believe got him killed. I do not support beheading in this case, but I can not say I see IS as evil for doing so, and if that makes me a bad American, then I don't know what a good American is. Maybe you can explain your side of the story

Your attitude perfectly matches that of Americans who raped and killed women and children in Iraq, which created the need for IS in the first place.

I pray to Jesus I get to some how meet with you some day. I pray...to Jesus.
You sound like a sick individual that am not interested in meeting. perhaps what you meant to say you wish you could meet me with my back turned on you, such as you having a weapon?

Do they give out trophies for ironic post of the day?

If not, they should

You'd win!!!!!

Why are my posts deleted and why didn't you tell me...or did you tell me and you didn't tell where to go so that I would know that you deleted my posts? :ack-1:

And you deleted my likes too and didn't tell me...blah blah blah.

First I think any newman who's anywhere near those monsters is a flamming idiot. The news isn't worth a life.

Second they should start beheading those dirtbags if caught. Tit for tat.

Nothing should be off the table in dealing with those monsters.

The US Govt. just announced...that the captured ISIS fighters will be beheaded, they will be sending them your way...

First I think any newman who's anywhere near those monsters is a flamming idiot. The news isn't worth a life.

Second they should start beheading those dirtbags if caught. Tit for tat.

Nothing should be off the table in dealing with those monsters.
Yes. We should be more like ISIS. Brilliant plan.

:cuckoo:

Every website needs its class clown. I have no problem with people who hate being American speaking their minds, I just don't understand why they don't just move the phuck somewhere else. Oh wait, I know. Opportunities are really shitty elseswhere.

Please show me the link to all those Americans that raped women and children.

Every website needs its class clown. I have no problem with people who hate being American speaking their minds, I just don't understand why they don't just move the phuck somewhere else. Oh wait, I know. Opportunities are really shitty elseswhere.

I will be glad to move the day America restores all the nations it has destroyed. Unfortunately America is an indebted nation and as such a whore and in no position to dictate to anyone where they should or should not go. the only thing you are entitled to dictate is your remote control, but IMF chief Strauss khan can come to your nation, rape a maid, get back on the plane and leave. THEY are the ones to dictate and not you.

I will be glad to move the day America restores all the nations it has destroyed. Unfortunately America is an indebted nation and as such a whore and in no position to dictate to anyone where they should or should not go. the only thing you are entitled to dictate is your remote control, but IMF chief Strauss khan can come to your nation, rape a maid, get back on the plane and leave. THEY are the ones to dictate and not you.

Where should we forward your mail to??

little bit that I saw of the American was that he was tough and brave . I didn't watch any video as I saw what happened to Daniel Pearl years ago so no reason to watch another evil beheading . So , from the little that I saw from the few still photos like the one shown above he died like a very brave man .

medieval warfare imo Skye , isil is just doing war the way war used to be done . Monster and evil , satanic , demonic comes to my mind .

Liar.

I've read every post in this thread, I've checked the lists to see who liked what, who agreed or disagreed with a post. You disagreed with every post that condemned ISIS for the animals they are. You support and sympathize with those Islamic pigs, ISIS. You do support their beheadings, even in this case. You don't want anyone to explain their side of the story. You want everyone to agree with you. If you cannot say that what they did is evil, pure, deep, dark, go to Hell evil, that doesn't make you a bad American, it makes you a bad human being and you don't know what a good human being is.

You disgust me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back