Opps, Video shows a stillborn birth, NOT AN ABORTION.

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
This takes the cake.

When CNN host Andrew Cuomo confronted Deleiden about Fiorina’s graphic claims from the GOP debate stage, Deleiden said:

“Carly Fiorina was referencing a sequence in our video that shows footage of a born-alive infant from a late term abortion actually moving in the specimen pan.”

Cuomo reminded him that it was a stillborn fetus, not an aborted one:

“But if you’re talking about organ harvesting and abortions and how terrible they are why would you use a stillborn fetus, which is not a function of an abortion?”

Deleiden protested:

“It’s the same baby, whether it’s born dead or alive, whether the organs are harvested or not.”

Cuomo showed unbelievable patience as he explained why the video was so deceptive:

“It’s also completely irrelevant to the point you’re trying to make, which is, ‘Look at what they do to these babies.’” It was born stillborn. It was not aborted. Doesn’t that matter to you if you’re talking about abortion?”

Of course according to Deleiden, it doesn’t matter one bit.

“It’s the same kind of fetus,” he said.

Cuomo hammered the last shot home, saying:

“My point is context. You’re saying, ‘what they do in abortions,’ that wasn’t an abortion. That’s my point.”

CNN forces anti-abortion group’s head to admit fetus in video was stillborn, not an abortion

At what point do Conservatives show any shame whatsoever????????

Never. Same with Republicans.

We saw the same with ACORN, Benghazi, Clinton and Obama non-scandals. They know they're lying but they won't stop and they won't admit it or apologize.

They will continue to tell and retell these lies and the Repubs will keep trying to defund because, as I've said before, this is not about abortion. Its the right's desire to harm the poor.

This takes the cake.

When CNN host Andrew Cuomo confronted Deleiden about Fiorina’s graphic claims from the GOP debate stage, Deleiden said:

“Carly Fiorina was referencing a sequence in our video that shows footage of a born-alive infant from a late term abortion actually moving in the specimen pan.”

“But if you’re talking about organ harvesting and abortions and how terrible they are why would you use a stillborn fetus, which is not a function of an abortion?”

Deleiden protested:

“It’s the same baby, whether it’s born dead or alive, whether the organs are harvested or not.”

Cuomo showed unbelievable patience as he explained why the video was so deceptive:

“It’s also completely irrelevant to the point you’re trying to make, which is, ‘Look at what they do to these babies.’” It was born stillborn. It was not aborted. Doesn’t that matter to you if you’re talking about abortion?”

“My point is context. You’re saying, ‘what they do in abortions,’ that wasn’t an abortion. That’s my point.”

CNN forces anti-abortion group’s head to admit fetus in video was stillborn, not an abortion

“Carly Fiorina was referencing a sequence in our video that shows footage of a born-alive infant from a late term abortion

:blowup:
:bang3:

Sallow, they know it was shit. They just don't care.

This takes the cake.

Deleiden protested:

“Carly Fiorina was referencing a sequence in our video that shows footage of a born-alive infant from a late term abortion

And Deleiden ADMITTED it was NOT an aborted fetus.

This takes the cake.

Deleiden protested:

and how long did it take for Cuomo to twist his words to get that answer?

Beleive what you want,

I dont' trust Cuomo as far as I could throw his fathers grave.

Especially on partisan issues.

This takes the cake.

Deleiden protested:

Beleive what you want,

He didn't twist any words.

Deleiden was using footage from a miscarriage and peddling it as a late term abortion.

He fucking lied.

Got it?

Let me get this straight: the savages known a Liberal demand the right to kill a human being.....

....and those who object to same are supposed to be ashamed????

Are you nuts?

The guy who supplied the video initially refused to say under what circumstances it was filmed. I read that and said: Here we go again. These people who think they own the moral high-ground sure do lie a lot.

Beleive what you want,

Here was an opportunity for you to show some kind of fairness and an ethical spine........but, alas, YOU BLEW IT !!!

Let me get this straight: the savages known a Liberal demand the right to kill a human being.....

Are you nuts?

This thread isn't about that..

It's about a conservative outfit lying.

Weigh in on that or move along.

Beleive what you want,

Here was an opportunity for you to show some kind of fairness and an ethical spine........but, alas, YOU BLEW IT !!!

Here was an opportunity for you to show some kind of fairness and an ethical spine

Why should I be any different than you, or your 'friends'?

No matter what someone posts from Hannity, O'Reilly, Rush, etc, you and your ilk refuse to believe a word of it.

I'm the same about Cuomo, Maddow, etc.

YOU obviously have NO idea what "stillborn" means.....Ergo, to debate a moron like you is useless.
I doesn't matter to people like that. I read a story about, I think it was Bolivia, where abortion is criminalized who put women in jail for stillbirths on the suspicion that they did something to chemically abort their child.

Are you nuts?

In the cosmic scheme of thing.....even if their is a dispute about whether the particular you quote is 100% true or not....

...there is absolutely no question about whether the slaughter of the innocent is worse.

I retract the query as to whether or not you are nuts.....

....it's pretty clear.

Beleive what you want,

Here was an opportunity for you to show some kind of fairness and an ethical spine

No matter what someone posts from Hannity, O'Reilly, Rush, etc, you and your ilk refuse to believe a word of it.

The very person who put the video out there NOW admits it's not what they led everyone to believe it was..

It's right there.

Are you nuts?

In the cosmic scheme of thing.....even if their is a dispute about whether the particular you quote is 100% true or not....

...there is absolutely no question about whether the slaughter of the innocent is worse.

I retract the query as to whether or not you are nuts.....

....it's pretty clear.
You didn't have any problem slaughtering any innocents in Iraq.

Move along little girl.

These things are much to complex for you.

Requires a little thinking.

And regurgitation seems to be all you are good at.

Beleive what you want,

The very person who put the video out there NOW admits it's not what they led everyone to believe it was..

It's right there.
If these people will murder doctors they will certainly lie to place women back into reproductive bondage.

Forum List

Back