🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oprah for president? Check this out

Wow. Some third parties say Oprah should run for President and the Smear Tactics for Parroting Tards Political Action Committee kicks into full swing!

Like...WHAMMO!

I've lost count of how many topics the sweaty horde of tards has started on this. They've been all lathered up by whoever is giving them their marching orders.

The hilarious part is that Oprah has unequivocally stated she is not running for President.

These poor tards, rushing about, going where their masters point them.

A dress rehearsal, I guess. A status check to see if the Pavlovian mob is still easily triggered.

Oh yeah, she'd represent all Americans, right?

Republicans Are Triggered By The Mere Thought of an Oprah Presidency

dy5859e3df.gif

Keep 'em comin' boyz!!!

• Banned
We've heard from the Goebbels crowd, as I figured. These girls will deny anything.

REPORT: This just in. Jesus is going to run for President in 2020.

TARD HERD: Jesus hates white people!

"Triggered"? Not hardly. Mildly amused but not triggered, as all those memes belong to your side of the aisle. You even posted one of a leftist getting all bent out of whack.

Oprah Fatbag doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever getting close to the White House. Once she enters the race, her private life becomes the personal playground of every right-wing publication and website in this country.. Do you really think that bloviated lump of Chicago fatback would stand up to the deep revelations of her unknown personal secrets? She's dirtier than a well-digger's ass end.

I heard she like to take white dicks up the ass while screaming at the top of her lungs, "I'm the Queen of the world!!". Don't tell Steadman though.

Last edited:

"Triggered"? Not hardly. Mildly amused but not triggered, as all those memes belong to your side of the aisle. You even posted one of a leftist getting all bent out of whack.

Oprah Fatbag doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever getting close to the White House. Once she enters the race, her private life becomes the personal playground of every right-wing publication and website in this country.. Do you really think that bloviated lump of Chicago fatback would stand up to the deep revelations of her unknown personal secrets? She's dirtier than a well-digger's ass end.

I heard she like to take white dicks up the ass while screaming at the top of her lungs, "I'm the Queen of the world!!". Don't tell Steadman though.

Steadman like s that too. ;)

Steadman like s that too. ;)

Steadman likes it up the ass too?

Why am I not surprised? Must be a "Chicago" thing. :biggrin:

I hope she runs. She can't be any worse than the assholes we have had to endure for the past several decades....could she?

Oh yeah, she'd represent all Americans, right?

This mental midget has no idea what Oprah meant. She was 100% correct. This current generation of racists, like you. need to die off so their offspring HOPEFULLY will be less racist.
You stepped in it again. Better clean your shoes.

You’re scared shitless about her candidacy because she’s smarter, more successful, more compassionate, more sane than Trump. She’s also never sexually molested anyone nor mocked the handicap.
The fact you’re already creating stupid names for her shows you fear her.
And laughably you talk about her baggage? Trump had more baggage and skeletons in his closet than any candidate in history and you STILL voted for him.

Forum List

Back