🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oprah for president? Check this out

Oh yeah, she'd represent all Americans, right?

Republicans Are Triggered By The Mere Thought of an Oprah Presidency

dy5859e3df.gif

Keep 'em comin' boyz!!!

"Triggered"? Not hardly. Mildly amused but not triggered, as all those memes belong to your side of the aisle. You even posted one of a leftist getting all bent out of whack.

Oprah Fatbag doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever getting close to the White House. Once she enters the race, her private life becomes the personal playground of every right-wing publication and website in this country.. Do you really think that bloviated lump of Chicago fatback would stand up to the deep revelations of her unknown personal secrets? She's dirtier than a well-digger's ass end.

I heard she like to take white dicks up the ass while screaming at the top of her lungs, "I'm the Queen of the world!!". Don't tell Steadman though.

Steadman like s that too. ;)

Steadman likes it up the ass too?

Why am I not surprised? Must be a "Chicago" thing. :biggrin:

You animals should be put in a cage.

"Triggered"? Not hardly. Mildly amused but not triggered, as all those memes belong to your side of the aisle. You even posted one of a leftist getting all bent out of whack.

Oprah Fatbag doesn't have an ice cube's chance in hell of ever getting close to the White House. Once she enters the race, her private life becomes the personal playground of every right-wing publication and website in this country.. Do you really think that bloviated lump of Chicago fatback would stand up to the deep revelations of her unknown personal secrets? She's dirtier than a well-digger's ass end.

I heard she like to take white dicks up the ass while screaming at the top of her lungs, "I'm the Queen of the world!!". Don't tell Steadman though.

Come get us.

Shitheads: We don’t fear Oprah and she has no chance of ever being president.

23rd Oprah thread.

You’re scared shitless about her candidacy because she’s smarter, more successful, more compassionate, more sane than Trump. She’s also never sexually molested anyone nor mocked the handicap.
The fact you’re already creating stupid names for her shows you fear her.
And laughably you talk about her baggage? Trump had more baggage and skeletons in his closet than any candidate in history and you STILL voted for him.

yeah, We call her the black orange douche. lol

Come get us.
No thanks. I’ll leave you in your cages.It would take days to wash the stink off.

Come get us.
No thanks. I’ll leave you in your cages.It would take days to wash the stink off.
I'm not in a cage liar. MAGA!

she can be President of the moon, how hard could that be

Two reasons why this proves Oprah is a blithering idiot:

1. Blacks are creating new racists every day with their record-setting violent crime epidemic everywhere that race of white-hating morons goes.

2. Why do blacks and guilty white liberals think the ONLY racism against blacks comes from whites? ALL races hate the blacks so much, whites are the LEAST racist against blacks.

Forum List

Back