Oprah Slaps Trump Upside His Head

Reasonable

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2017
Leave it to the serial sex offender to nominate a wife abuser who employed illegal aliens, Andy Puzner for Labor Secretary.
Oprah showed a segment of her show where Mrs. Puzner told the world her husband was a wife abuser. I guess that's what attracted Trump to him.
Puzner's ex-wife said he was physically abusive and that he “vowed revenge” toward her for speaking out.
When the shit hit the fan, Puzner dropped out.

Oprah one, Trump 0.

Leave it to the serial sex offender to nominate a wife abuser who employed illegal aliens, Andy Puzner for Labor Secretary.
Oprah showed a segment of her show where Mrs. Puzner told the world her husband was a wife abuser. I guess that's what attracted Trump to him.
Puzner's ex-wife said he was physically abusive and that he “vowed revenge” toward her for speaking out.

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Quoting Oprah now.
My word, thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet and providing us with this great comedy opportunity.

Oprah one, Trump 0.

As fat as that bitch is, that could cause some serious damage,

• Banned

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Quoting Oprah now.
My word, thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet and providing us with this great comedy opportunity.

Actually I didn't quote Oprah. Deplorables are allergic to facts..
But she did bring down Trump's POS labor secretary nominee.
Do you see how powerful a real billionaire can be?

The wife recanted everything and said she was trying to get an advantage in her divorce. There was no abuse.

Proof 0. Liar 1.
The proof is in the pudding, a number of republican congressmen ask for his nomination to be withdrawn. Understand, Homer?
I understand you once again offer no proof to your lie.
Where's the lie? You didn't point that out.
Don't know how to use the " internets?"
All these idiots have to do is try google. It seems like too difficult a task
The idiot that believes google is some kind of proof.

Forum List

Back