Oprah Slaps Trump Upside His Head

Leave it to the serial sex offender to nominate a wife abuser who employed illegal aliens, Andy Puzner for Labor Secretary.
Oprah showed a segment of her show where Mrs. Puzner told the world her husband was a wife abuser. I guess that's what attracted Trump to him.
Puzner's ex-wife said he was physically abusive and that he “vowed revenge” toward her for speaking out.
When the shit hit the fan, Puzner dropped out.

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Link?
Shit man, use google and let your fingers do the walking

You, and the OP, have made claims.

Back up your bullshit.

Or don't you know how to use google?

The idiot that believes google is some kind of proof.
What proof do you need, homer? I have a feeling that after a day or two of sucking Trumps dick, you don't care about proof
When asked to prove his claim, he deflects to talking about sucking dick.
I asked you to try google, obviously you don't know how
I googled " Oprah slaps Trump upside the head" got nothing. Why dew ewe lie?
Yes you really are that stupid.
It's amazing how little you deplorables know and have to be educated by liberals.
So you have nothing. Figures...

Leave it to the serial sex offender to nominate a wife abuser who employed illegal aliens, Andy Puzner for Labor Secretary.
Oprah showed a segment of her show where Mrs. Puzner told the world her husband was a wife abuser. I guess that's what attracted Trump to him.
Puzner's ex-wife said he was physically abusive and that he “vowed revenge” toward her for speaking out.

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Quoting Oprah now.
My word, thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet and providing us with this great comedy opportunity.

Actually I didn't quote Oprah. Deplorables are allergic to facts..
But she did bring down Trump's POS labor secretary nominee.
Do you see how powerful a real billionaire can be?
Hi soros guy. How much are you getting paid?

You are nothing but a loser. A big fat arrogant lying sack of crap loser.

Ohhh, loooook!!! It's the global warming.

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Link?

Back up your bullshit.

Your kind doesn't believe anything we post, so do your own fucking research

Even the conservative National Review came out against Puzder. In an unsigned editorial published Wednesday, the magazine praised his staunch opposition to minimum wage hikes and “unsympathetic” deflection of “bullying by organized labor,” but railed against his long-standing support for increased immigration.

“Not only is Puzder a representative of the worst reflex of corporate America on one of Trump’s signature issues, he is now significantly weakened,” the magazine’s editors wrote.
Andy Puzder Withdraws As Nominee For Labor Secretary | The Huffington Post

Ouch and from a conservative publication too.

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Link?

Back up your bullshit.

Your kind doesn't believe anything we post, so do your own fucking research

Thanks, once again, for proving you're full of shit.

Even the conservative National Review came out against Puzder. In an unsigned editorial published Wednesday, the magazine praised his staunch opposition to minimum wage hikes and “unsympathetic” deflection of “bullying by organized labor,” but railed against his long-standing support for increased immigration.

“Not only is Puzder a representative of the worst reflex of corporate America on one of Trump’s signature issues, he is now significantly weakened,” the magazine’s editors wrote.

unsigned editorial?

That's worth.....

nothing

unsigned editorial?

That's worth.....

nothing
at the point when you are right and everyone else is wrong, you need professional mental help

images

unsigned editorial?

That's worth.....

nothing
I look forward to Trump leaving office with an approval rating that makes even Bush look good. He is an outright failure

unsigned editorial?

That's worth.....

nothing
at the point when you are right and everyone else is wrong, you need professional mental help

Still missing your proof.

unsigned editorial?

that and $5 will get you a latte at Starbuks

What proof do you need, homer? I have a feeling that after a day or two of sucking Trumps dick, you don't care about proof
When asked to prove his claim, he deflects to talking about sucking dick.
I asked you to try google, obviously you don't know how
I googled " Oprah slaps Trump upside the head" got nothing. Why dew ewe lie?
Yes you really are that stupid.
It's amazing how little you deplorables know and have to be educated by liberals.
That's an oxyMORON.
You're the moron who didn't know anything about this story and I had to educate you.

What story? I don't ever read your BS links and empty headed leftwing piles of crap.

And here we see the right in all its dumb glory.
Too thick to type Oprah Putzder into a search engine.

Fuck me,do you guys use metal cutlery ?

If I cared to look into what Oprah had to offer I'm guessing all she has slapped is a dozen cupcakes into her mouth.

Forum List

Back