Oprah Slaps Trump Upside His Head

Proof 0. Liar 1.
And there's no bigger liar on earth than your lord and master.
Good to see a real billionaire like Oprah smack the fake billionaire in the head.
So! Is there a link?
do you know what "google"is.or must your kind be spoon fed?
Yes, google is a bullshit search engine that imbeciles worship as the holy grail.
So much easier getting your news from Trump because he never lies to you.
Out of curiosity, why don't you just back up your claim, you know, like you should.

Hillary spent her entire adult life threatening and intimidating the victims of her husband's sexual abuse. Remember the "bimbo eruption squad"? It must be easy to run as a democrat when the party makes no claims of family or even moral values.

Leave it to the serial sex offender to nominate a wife abuser who employed illegal aliens, Andy Puzner for Labor Secretary.
Oprah showed a segment of her show where Mrs. Puzner told the world her husband was a wife abuser. I guess that's what attracted Trump to him.
Puzner's ex-wife said he was physically abusive and that he “vowed revenge” toward her for speaking out.
When the shit hit the fan, Puzner dropped out.

Oprah one, Trump 0.

Much as I'd like to get on the bandwagon with you on this, I can't. Lisa Fierstein stated, ""They asked me to appear as a panel member to discuss the issue of adult abuse. I was hesitant but encouraged by friends and became caught up in the notion of a free trip to Chicago and being a champion of women and women's issues."

There's plenty despicable about Puzder, but his ex wife's allegations about abuse don't seem, after her comment above, credible enough to use for more than a topic of light chit chat -- most likely about who's a good divorce lawyer -- after a game of squash. I'm not saying he didn't abuse her. I'm saying she's not credible as a source for the claim that he did.

Breaking news. It was Oprah that got Puzner out.
She invited senators to a private meeting with no media and showed them the tape of Puzner's wife.
She did it with class and dignity. Two foreign words to deplorables.

Leave it to the serial sex offender to nominate a wife abuser who employed illegal aliens, Andy Puzner for Labor Secretary.
Oprah showed a segment of her show where Mrs. Puzner told the world her husband was a wife abuser. I guess that's what attracted Trump to him.
Puzner's ex-wife said he was physically abusive and that he “vowed revenge” toward her for speaking out.

Oprah one, Trump 0.

Much as I'd like to get on the bandwagon with you on this, I can't. Lisa Fierstein stated, ""They asked me to appear as a panel member to discuss the issue of adult abuse. I was hesitant but encouraged by friends and became caught up in the notion of a free trip to Chicago and being a champion of women and women's issues."

There's plenty despicable about Puzder, but his ex wife's allegations about abuse don't seem, after her comment above, credible enough to use for more than a topic of light chit chat -- most likely about who's a good divorce lawyer -- after a game of squash. I'm not saying he didn't abuse her. I'm saying she's not credible as a source for the claim that he did.
It was enough for the GOP senators to vote against him

Do you know why that sounds foreign to you? because liberals have no soul nor values. They stick together even when they know they are wrong. The GOP has integrity, that is why they own the house the senate the white house the supreme court and your stinky liberal butt.

Do you know why that sounds foreign to you? because liberals have no soul nor values. They stick together even when they know they are wrong. The GOP has integrity, that is why they own the house the senate the white house the supreme court and your stinky liberal butt.
GOP and integrity is an oxymoron.
I.e. Merrick Garland and opposing everything Obama proposed even if they brought it up first.

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Why couldn't Oprah be president in 2020?

Oprah one, Trump 0.

What's enough for politicians and what's enough for fair and rational observers/thinkers are not often the same things or even similar. I don't have a vote in Congress, and I'm not worried about whether I'm popular, so I exercise equanimity and reason. Quite simply, I'm not a partisan, I'm a citizen who thinks rationally about the substance of a matter, not the optics of it.

Forum List

Back