Oprah Slaps Trump Upside His Head

Leave it to the serial sex offender to nominate a wife abuser who employed illegal aliens, Andy Puzner for Labor Secretary.
Oprah showed a segment of her show where Mrs. Puzner told the world her husband was a wife abuser. I guess that's what attracted Trump to him.
Puzner's ex-wife said he was physically abusive and that he “vowed revenge” toward her for speaking out.
When the shit hit the fan, Puzner dropped out.

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Why couldn't Oprah be president in 2020?
She probably could if she wanted to do it..
we already know someone with no experience can be elected president but unlike Trump she's a real billionaire and has spent her life helping others.

Leave it to the serial sex offender to nominate a wife abuser who employed illegal aliens, Andy Puzner for Labor Secretary.
Oprah showed a segment of her show where Mrs. Puzner told the world her husband was a wife abuser. I guess that's what attracted Trump to him.
Puzner's ex-wife said he was physically abusive and that he “vowed revenge” toward her for speaking out.

Oprah one, Trump 0.

Oh and she said he said means so much?? Got any witnesses to this abuse?? I doubt it.

Hate to break it to you but most people couldn't care less what Oprah has to say.

Oprah one, Trump 0.

Oh and she said he said means so much?? Got any witnesses to this abuse?? I doubt it.

Hate to break it to you but most people couldn't care less what Oprah has to say.
Just like last year I would have said the same thing about Twitler

Even the conservative National Review came out against Puzder. In an unsigned editorial published Wednesday, the magazine praised his staunch opposition to minimum wage hikes and “unsympathetic” deflection of “bullying by organized labor,” but railed against his long-standing support for increased immigration.

“Not only is Puzder a representative of the worst reflex of corporate America on one of Trump’s signature issues, he is now significantly weakened,” the magazine’s editors wrote.
Andy Puzder Withdraws As Nominee For Labor Secretary | The Huffington Post

Ouch and from a conservative publication too.

Huffington Post a conservative publication?
Since when?

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Quoting Oprah now.
My word, thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet and providing us with this great comedy opportunity.
Oprah is too heavy to slap anyone

Oprah one, Trump 0.
Quoting Oprah now.
My word, thank you Al Gore for inventing the internet and providing us with this great comedy opportunity.
Oprah is too heavy to slap anyone
At least she knows how to shake someone's hand

Forum List

Back