Orange One said the Texas crowd was YUGE! WTF? Where were they? LIAR!

Walmart undercuts Trump's sale of his "USA" hat by selling knockoffs for a quarter of the price Walmart selling 'USA Trump hats' at one-fourth of Trump's price
DImk4yPXUAEiDOi.jpg

I didn't notice the "45" on the side.

That's pretty funny. :biggrin:

Donald Trump Boasts Of Crowd Size After Vowing Not To Congratulate Self On Hurricane Response!

UPDATED with Trump remarks following Corpus Christi press conference: “Thank you, everybody. What a crowd! What a turnout!” President
Donald Trump raved to locals outside after holding his press conference Tuesday in Texas.

In Corpus Christi, Trump spoke to a crowd of a few hundred, promising he would get the state “back and operating immediately,” adding, “What a crowd; what a turnout…This is historic, epic what happened. But it happened in Texas and Texas can handle anything.”
DIan4KGUQAAIntL.jpg

DIan4KMUMAEZ0PT.jpg
Maybe Trump considers it a compliment to the people to remark on their crowd size. Like "What a lovely hat you're wearing" or something.

Walmart undercuts Trump's sale of his "USA" hat by selling knockoffs for a quarter of the price Walmart selling 'USA Trump hats' at one-fourth of Trump's price
DImk4yPXUAEiDOi.jpg
Do you think he cares?

He is the president of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Maybe you forget? :lmao:

He is not my president, and soon, he won't be your's either.
Are you not a citizen or did you renounce your US citizenship?

If I were to find myself in a room with Trump, I would stand up and turn my back to him. I do not recognize his presidency, and I will resist every move he makes.

WHY?

DImk4yPXUAEiDOi.jpg
Do you think he cares?

If I were to find myself in a room with Trump, I would stand up and turn my back to him. I do not recognize his presidency, and I will resist every move he makes.

WHY?

If you have to ask, you are part of the problem.

--- MSNBC Reporter: Trump "Absolutely Did Get a Hero's Welcome" in Texas --- might be a repeat link and opinion on TRUMPS visit to Texas . Thing i find funny is the opinions and reasoning and BS of the Trump haters . Hate Trump if you like , thats cool but some of your reasoning and opinions on Trump are pretty childish in your reasoning .----------------------------- my link is to some reporters words from an 'msnbc' reporter and a couple of lefty news reporters that are on early morning tv nationwide .

As usual Democrats focusing on priority number one. Houston is ravaged by a hurricane, 100,000 people's homes are flood damaged. What's important? "Oh did you hear what Trump said? And did you see Melania's shoes?"
Oh no, the REAL question is "What was important to Trump and Melania?"

It wasn't people suffering in Texas. In fact, for the Trump's, I'm pretty sure those suffering in Texas gave the Trump family gales of laughter at their dinner of fast food and Mexican taco bowls.
He gave one million bucks of his own money. What have you given?

DImk4yPXUAEiDOi.jpg
Do you think he cares?

You're a better man than me, I'd whoop Obama's ass if I was in the room with him. He started all this alt left bullshit.

As usual Democrats focusing on priority number one. Houston is ravaged by a hurricane, 100,000 people's homes are flood damaged. What's important? "Oh did you hear what Trump said? And did you see Melania's shoes?"
Pot meet fuckin kettle....Obama goes to Jersey and has the audacity to touch a fat white guy and white racist mf's on the right had a fuckin epic meltdown...talked about the man just touching Chrisy for weeks on end. Listen, you nuts have got to get it through your damned hands, we don't like Trump and everything he does, as with Obama, we have a fuckin right to talk about cause you mf's diss'ed Obama for 8 gotdamned years and with Trump we've barely scratch the surface, so get ready for it!!

Forum List

Back