Oregon Cowboy Lassos Thief From His Horse In Walmart Parking Lot

Canadians and the Royal Canadian mounted police would not appreciate this.
Well for one thing, it's hard to rope off of an english saddle. Though in my opinion they are far more comfortable. It solved the problem. The alternative would be to sit there and watch the thief get away and embolden more thieves in the future. This type of justice was human and served a purpose too. It says, "no, not here in the Wild West you won't!"

The Canadians, how do you suppose this would bother them?

Do the English use tanned leather?

shoes, boots, bags, belts, saddles, ....... or course. They eat beef and pork.

And turkeys too.

And a partridge in a pair tree. :lol:

Horse looks like a Kiger Mustang. Very fine horse.

Pretty much a typical Oregon story. We just do things a bit different here.

Have you seen the British Riding Pony?

Initially developed in the 1920's by crossing native pony breeds, such as Welsh, with Thoroughbreds or Arabians, the British Riding Pony is a quality animal with elegance and beauty. Very popular as a children's show ponies in the United Kingdom and Australia, the breed is beginning to become more popular in the United States.

p. 21, The World's Greatest Horse Poster Book, MBI Publishing Company

Voyageur Press | Quarto Knows

39925a2c-df0c-4cd0-9295-0527a58ce51c-large16x9_horselasso.PNG

A nearby man that had his horse in a trailer took action. The man chased after the thief on horse, who was fleeing, and lassoed the suspect, holding him down until local police arrived...
Sanchez was arrested and is currently in Jackson County Jail.

Officer Chris Adams of Eagle Point Police said that after the arrest, Borba on the horse said, "Can I have my rope back? I've gotta go." Bike thief caught, lassoed by bystander on horse
Pure Lone Ranger. I love it.

Did he drag the mofu around the parking lot?? Would have laughed my balls off if so..........:coffee::lmao::lmao:

the POS thief should have bee hogtied.

Horse guy should have gotten the horse to bolt.........imagine how viral that would go? Horse dragging a scumbag around a parking lot..........imagine the "caption this" stuff? Sure would make a thug or savage think twice!!!:spinner:

Horse guy should have gotten the horse to bolt.........imagine how viral that would go? Horse dragging a scumbag around a parking lot..........imagine the "caption this" stuff? Sure would make a thug or savage think twice!!!:spinner:
Yeah but then a blood sucking lawyer would represent the thief and the thief would take away that cowboy's fine horse. Then the thief would sell the horse to a meat packer so he could buy some meth or heroin....while the lawyer took his chunk and went on holiday in the tropics.

Luckily those horses are trained well not to bolt under any circumstances. Even when their rider dismounts, hog ties & works with the calf...no matter how long it takes. And it can get wild out there with cows and calves bumping around while you're trying to rope and brand them or whatever is the task for that day.

Forum List

Back