Oregon gov. Accepts bribe 3 days before decision not to send troops to border

Why this asshat still has US citizenship is beyond me. REVOKE that shit.

Talk about meddling in American politics..

Well, considering that the money to pay the NG comes from the state budget and not the federal one, I can understand why the governor doesn't want to waste her states money on sending troops to the border who are only able to point and say "there they are". They aren't allowed to arrest, detain or even shoot at anyone coming across the border, only the BP and LEO can do that.

They can defend themselves if they are attacked first though.

Well, considering that the money to pay the NG comes from the state budget and not the federal one, I can understand why the governor doesn't want to waste her states money on sending troops to the border who are only able to point and say "there they are". They aren't allowed to arrest, detain or even shoot at anyone coming across the border, only the BP and LEO can do that.

You do realize that part of the funding for States National Guard come from the Federal Government ?

You do realize that part of the funding for States National Guard come from the Federal Government ?

Part. Not all. Which means that some of the money would come out of the state's budget. Does Oregon have enough money to throw away on this?

Part. Not all. Which means that some of the money would come out of the state's budget. Does Oregon have enough money to throw away on this?

No Dummy.

If Oregon NG's were used, they would be totally on the Federal Budget.
Oregon has no International Border to defend.

Once the National Guard is deployed the Federal Government is paying the bill.

The Gateway Pundit, LOL. Get an ffing life and read something real.

1) She is not the type to take bribes.
2) She would have refused despite any 'bribe.' If you knew the situation and the people involved, you'd know that.

You are too, too funny.

`
Correlation does not imply causation.
`

But it may imply causation..

In this case it probably does. But I don't have any doubts that the self-hating gov. already hated America before the donation.
She belongs behind the wall like the illegals. Reminiscent of the traitor below:

But it may imply causation..In this case it probably does. But I don't have any doubts that the self-hating gov. already hated America before the donation.She belongs behind the wall like the illegals. Reminiscent of the traitor below:
`
Sorry Norm. Logic fail. It only proves correlation.
`

But it may imply causation..

No. It...does not. Therefore, it can not. What you're saying is the equivalent of suggesting that rain might cause teen pregnancy even though rain does not cause pregnancy. When "S does not do P " is a true statement, then "S might do P" is a false statement.

This is basic logic going back to Aristotle.

Forum List

Back